Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahah tat will be a disater hqhahhah LQR will defiently hav a heart attack lol. ahhahah ya rules r needed some time:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: he got a chance to realli look at his feelings. :blob_pompom:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    yyesssss we need fluff in our lives ahhah fluff is always gd hahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobnosebleed:

chiino, Heroine, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I dunno how many rules are there exactly but if you wanna know a few of (few?) then:
    Look at the tumblr link.

3. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    besides, it is much better that they were both sober and conscious when the confession happened. the drukenness, albeit generated many sweet moments, kind of cheapened their feelings and gave them both doubts about it all being just a drunken escapade with no further depth. Lan Zhan deserves a better confession than a drunken one fuelled by carnal desire.

Aeli, SummerForest, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it but I got this from @Fiorisi dictionary post https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4423352/
    Edit: just released I sent you the wrong link sorry for that. Luckily Nyan sempai sent you the right one.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Heroine, Nyann, SummerForest and 3 others like this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lol imagine what will happen to Lan Qiren if he really knew about Bichen! ... yep i do have the link. Translated by Yukki.
    EDIT: Oh! Already given, gotta delete this post lol. Well i too used @Fiorisi 's directory post lol. (I cant appriciate her enough for that.)

6. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much
    whenever i open the directory post, i get lost because it is too juicy and i inevitably end up checking out other things linked there and totally forget my original purpose lol

thank you very much :^*

7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed my insight and agreed with me there :)

Just one more chapter to go until the flashback ends!!! *I'll rejoice when it's finally back to the present hahaha.

Oh definitely, I agree and honestly I really love Weiying's confession in ch100 XD that kind of confession is so Weiying style, like he can't even keep it in him one second longer XD :ROFLMAO:

I really love how Weiying reassured Lan Zhan (when they were in the temple) that everything he said is sincere because when Lan Zhan hugged him and repeated all those things he just said really shows how happy Lan Zhan was (and seeing Lan Zhan love being returned like that, and him feeling happy just really makes me happy); so yeah that confession scene is also one of my personal favourite :love::aww:

Rcyan, LoveManga, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  8. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, what type of a confession would it be? Was the other one in a state to listen to anything? Hahaha
    It was such a mess already (I assume u read the other translation of Chapter 95)!
    Sorry, no offence meant *wink*

nejvi and TiramiQ like this.
  9. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    i read everything there is to read about chapter 95, but i only did it for scientific purposes :blobangel:

10. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...then u must read the incense burner extra part 2(?) with special use of bichen by WWX.

nejvi likes this.
  11. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    i am trying to do that in between doing my job. if only my boss knew...

setsuna3025, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  12. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw this post on weibo, there is a new MV fansong about Huaisang in Bilibili (saw the date, it just got posted today). The song is so good :blobmelt: a little bit spoilers in the last part.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

chiino, LoveManga, Sauling and 3 others like this.
  13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz don't! It's too dangerous element. Bound to distract u too much.
    Yesterday, I made so many mistakes in an official document that i had to redo it...
    All due to incense burner stories!

14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So, once again i also posted this on fancomics section(Gahh! i am such a lazy dog! But i also need enough time to lurk and read so many things on this thread!)

15. XueyangsHoee

XueyangsHoee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Im new here Nice to meet you all !
    Just a little question about the bathtub scene in the novel... Which one is the edited version and the original version?
    (version 1) WWX got pulled by LWJ in the bathtub and they made out, some handjobs were done and WWX thanked LWJ afterwards. LWJ became sober so they didn't progress after this.

(version 2) Both of them were already sitting in the bathtub while making out so the tub broke and LWJ carried WWX to the bed then they proceeded to do more steamy stuffs, LWJ became sober and tried to wipe off WWX that's when the inn keeper came in and saw the wrecked room.:oops:

And one last question about Jang Yianli's death, how did she actually die?
    I read she was stabbed by a sword while protecting WWX, but I heard she was shot by an arrow?
    Thank you!

Cypress, Rcyan, chiino and 7 others like this.
  16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Welcome here!
    Answers to ur questions:
    Bath tub scene: first one is the edited version.
    JYL was killed by a sword while protecting WWX.

17. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg I'm soooo super jealous that you guys can do these things during work time lol. I can't even switch on my cell phone (no internet until I get home in the evening as it is too busy and no place to put my phone etc)... Yes, I don't work at the computer haha maybe I really should take the effort into looking for another job, I feel so overwhelmed when I finally have the time to go online.

on another note: I really keep wondering how LWJ sees his love towards Wei Ying, or rather.. mmh dont know how to describe it, the physical love. He is touching Mo's body after all and gets high on it lol. Maybe thats why he is so aggressive wanting to literally torn it apart/get to the soul part in his body hahaha. What do you think? And another interesting theory: thats also why he likes /and doesnt restrain Wei Ying from talking while they are doing it. Him talking acts as a constant confirmation that he is Wei Ying and not Mo as he is touching another body. It's really interesting somehow... I know that those too almost look alike from the Donghua however, that's probably not really the case (its just for the audience and not for Lan Zhan lol).

I also wondered if the body smells different if another soul is inside... also he is much younger than the real Wei Ying would be now, much weaker and stuff (however, WWX had lost his golden core as well, so one can argue about Mo being much stronger, as he can still develop one)

Rcyan, TiramiQ, chiino and 8 others like this.
  18. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so good to see u again!
    U gave good stuff for thought.
    I also wondered how LWJ accepted Mo as WWX when the two are not similar. Even the voice may not be similar as JC would know him then, too.
    But whenever, WWX teases him it's the old WWX talking nonsense and teasing him, isn't it?
    ultimately it's not the face but the words and actions that tell one person apart from another....
    And one thing more, in the past LWJ wasn't that familiar with WWX's body, was he?

Rcyan, TiramiQ, chiino and 4 others like this.
  19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Thats a thing on the back of anybody's mind. Like Jin Ling and Jiand Cheng too! (I cant find the comic strip :()

But, we all know, Lan Wangji doesn't love Wei Wuxian for his body. And he feels sexual desire for him only because he loves him. Its not the other way. They also had sex when Wei Wuxian was in his Yiling Patriach form, their 15 year old selves, 17 year Lan Wangji x Yiling Patriach , even if it was in a hyperealistic dream... If he didn't love Wei Wuxian, he wouldn't dream of his original body. As for "saying words", Lan Wangji, even if he gives he gives it hard, he isn't very talkative, AND SOMEONE HAS TO DO THE DIRTY TALKING RIGHT? (Who is better than wei Wuxian at that? Turning us on with his nonstop dirty gibberish) ... Lan Wangji definitely loves to hear him talk.
    It was already 100% confirmed mxy was DEAD and HE is WEI YING. I am sure, if it was some other BL, the one transmigrated will def think "Is it so he loved the previous owner of the body?" BUT NO! Thank god in mdzs we dont have any question of having a third party. Its more than obvious, Lan Wangji is indeed godly as he loves the soul. Do you guys remember this scene when wwx became a paper man? I still ship it as hard! I even ship them, like smutty way when they're drawn as rabbits, birds, cabbage and piggy anything!

But, while some may be sceptical about MXY's body looking the same as WWX's original body, i am personally very satisfied. The more similar the better. But, in my imagination, i see them as looking different from each other.

20. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this somewhere written in the novel?

LoveManga, nejvi and SummerForest like this.