Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... My. Poor. Little. Heart.
    [​IMG]
    We have saying in our language which literally means "Shooting with the eyes". You shot me Wei Ying. I am dead...
    Lol just something i couldn't resist sharing.

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes for an interesting thought when looking at it from Wangji's perspective. I've wondered about this a few times myself, but never really dwelled on it as much cuz Wangji is a person, whom I wish existed in real life, who loves a person for their soul, not physical appearance. Plus, I'm sure being able to have Wei back was a huge blessing & gift, after all those years of grief, hoping, believing and waiting for Wei to somehow comeback came true, him being in an unfamiliar body wasn't a problem at all.

Thinking about this, it makes me really want to read this whole novel from Wangji's perspective. Maybe, not the whole novel, just the part at Dafan Mountain would be good enough for me. I want to really badly know Wangji's thoughts or how he felt, when he heard their song being played when he grabbed onto Wei's hand, and when their eyes met, after 13 years. I wonder just how happy he must've felt being able to get another chance to be by his side, he must've been internally crying happy tears, its as if at that moment all the colours of world came back into Wangji's life (ノω・、) If only the Author-san could possibly reconsider writing one scene in Wangji's perspective~ But oh well~ Author-san has her reasons for not wanting too and I respect that (˘⌣˘ )

Another thing about the Dafan Mountain scene~ In the Donghua they made it appear as if Wangji was angry at Wei for playing their song to Weny Bear (Its not hubby's fault hanguang-Jun!). But, when I read that scene in the novel, I took it as more of Wangji being completely surprised/ shocked/ in disbelief, as if asking himself "Could you really be?" "It's you." When Cheng arrived, and everyone's attention was on the two, Wangji's gaze never left Wei's. Looking back on it now Wangji could've possibly been taking in Wei's new appearance, and imprinting it in his mind ♡

Rcyan, Sandu, chiino and 9 others like this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in chapter 99 Lan XiChen tells WWX about this.

setsuna3025, Rcyan and nejvi like this.
  4. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    When u talked about the Paperman Wei a few endearing moments floated in my mind. How the Paperman tugged at LWJ's headband, how it caressed his lips and his finger, all seem to say that in whatever form WWX is now, he wants to "stay in touch" with him. And then how earnestly LWJ watched over him when the soul was away in its paper form! How he touched his lips, held him in his arms when he knew he was in trouble, summoned him back when he couldn't pull himself out of NMJ's memory in time...yes, I do think that without LWJ calling him out WWX would find it hard to pull himself out of NMJ's head.

Rcyan, Piesus, chiino and 6 others like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhahhahah tat is bad and scary ahhah to hav to redo it bad decidsion hahaha to read it at work ahjhaah.
    same here would love to read lwj POV on when he finally met wei ying again aft 13 yrs and hw he felt. though i bet he must hav felt super duper happy and jumpin for joy on the inside and cryin tears of joy hajhaha.
    when LXC told WWX this it was tat in the past lan zhan told his brother?
    yessssss i love tat part oso hw paperman wwx kiss lan zhan and tug on his forehead ribbon was just so cute. and lan zhan callin him out to pull him bak. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so sweet lan zhan. he indeed love the soul and not the apperance

Mrinmoye, Rcyan, chiino and 6 others like this.
  6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @setsuna3025, LXC revealed to WWX what LWJ had confessed to him after he took the blows from discipline whip.

nejvi and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhh

nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  8. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    My state again

9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a rough translation of Chapter 107. Hope u enjoy it!

Chapter 107 Everyone fights older Nie

Cradling the injured arm, Jin GuangYao clenched his teeth. He felt dizzy from too much loss of blood. He suddenly saw Nie MingJue taking a step toward him. Seeing how he stared at him Jin GuangYao was frightened out of his wits. Su Shi on the other side coughed up a mouthful of blood, and hissed: "Idiots! What are you doing! Stop him! Stop him from coming inside!"

The cultivators of LanlingJin Sect who had already encircled them, closed in on Nie MingJue with their swords. The first two were immediately hurled away by Nie MingJue. With his left hand Jin GuangYao sprinkled medicinal powder on his injured hand, but the powder was immediately washed away by the blood. With tears in his eyes, he tried to rip his own clothes so that he could bandage the bleeding wound, but his left hand was originally burnt by the poisonous smoke in the coffin and the black box and he could not manage to do it. He trembled and tried to rip it for a long time but in vain. Su She staggered up to him, tore off his own white clothes and bandaged him. Meanwhile, Lan XiChen guarded Nie HuaiSang and retreated to a safe place. Su She searched for more medicinal powder but could not find any. He turned to Lan XiChen and pleaded, "Sect Master Lan! Do you have any medicine? Help my Master, he has been treating you with courtesy, you should help!"

Lan XiChen saw that Jin GuangYao almost fainted, and his eyes showed a hint of sadness. At this moment, he could only hear pitiful scream after scream as Nie MingJue slammed into the cultivators and in an instant punched three of them into bloody pulp!

Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi were in front of Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling. Wei WuXian said: "Wen Ning! How did you meet him?"

Wen Ning took his hand and kneeled. He said, "Young Master... I am sorry... you asked me to go back to find Young Master Lan. I went to the inn and couldn't find him. So I went looking for him on the street. Still, I couldn't find Lan Gongzi. Then I saw ChiFeng Zun walking on the street. He seemed to be looking for something. A group of wandering children met him and not knowing how powerful he is, went up to him. Chi Feng Zun almost got them by hand... I...I can only hit him there and then..."

Why he could not find Lan WangJi in the inn, Wei WuXian did not have to ask. He can't sleep next to Lan WangJi. Can Lan WangJi sleep next door to him? He must have gone out of inn, too, and then met Fairy who had escaped the cultivators who chased him. This sudden thunderstorm must have started after Wen Ning and Nie MingJue started to fight.

This type of "corpse", originally called the yin are known to gather evil, not to mention two ominous killers!

Although the cultivators of the LanLing Jin Sect could not defeat Nie MingJue, they continued to rush forward bravely. However, their swords cut Nie MingJue, like they were cutting some solid steel and couldn't even scratch his body. Nie HuaiSang slid out from behind Lan XiChen and cried out: "Elder brother, I, I am..."

Nie MingJue stared angrily and jerked towards him. Lan XiChen slightly bowed his head and played his xiao and Nie MingJue stiffened immediately.

Lan XiChen: "Elder brother, this is HuaiSang!"

Nie HuaiSang said: " Elder brother doesn't even recognize me..."

Wei WuXian said: "He doesn't know you. He doesn't even know who he is!" Nie MingJue is already a corpse driven by grievances. He is violent and fierce and attacks anything. Wen Ning held him up for a while and now he is back to fighting again. Wen Ning's grievances are not as deep as Nie MingJue and he is not as tall as him. Wei WuXian's flute is broken and is unable to help him. He is slightly down. Jin GuangYao lies on the ground. His injured arm has stopped bleeding. Su She went up to him, put him on his back and wanted to escape taking the advantage of chaos. This action drew Nie MingJue's attention towards them. He strided towards Jin GuangYao. Jin Ling screamed on top of his voice: "Uuncle! Run!"

Jiang Cheng saw that he actually screamed to warn the enemy. He slapped him in the back of his head, and angrilly said: "Shut up!"

Jin Ling was stunned and hushed, but after all, it was this uncle who had looked after him. In the past ten years Jin GuangYao has been quite good to him. Seeing that he is likely to die in the hands of this fierce corpse, Jin Ling was desparate. Nie MingJue heard him and turned his head doubtfully. Wei WuXian’s heart sank. He whispered: "It looks bad!"

Nie MingJue has now become a murderer with grievance against his enemy, Jin GuangYao. He will murder by identifying people by their body, not by his eyes!

Jin GuangYao and Jin Ling have very close blood relationship. In the eyes of the dead, the breath and blood of these two living people have some similarities. If it is a hazy thing in a chaotic state, it is more difficult to distinguish. At this moment, Jin GuangYao has broken his arm. He is weak with loss of blood, almost half dead, while Jin Ling is alive and kicking. Nie MingJue is thinking with a dead man's brain. The nature of his thinking is not much higher.

Lan WangJi pulled out his sword and directly hit Nie MingJue's heart. The sword stabbed his chest and was stuck there. Nie MingJue looked down and, seeing the sparkling sword, roared and reached for it. Lan wangJi immediately recalled his sword and it flew into the sheath, letting Nie MingJue grab an empty space. Lan WangJi reached out with his left hand, turned out his guqin and held it in his palm. The sound flew without any delay. Lan XiChen also raised the xiao to his lips again. Wei WuXian tossed more than fifty pieces of talisman towards Nie MingJue. However, these were not yet close to Nie MingJue's body when they are ignited by his grievances and are burned to ashes in midair!

Nie MingJue screamed at Jin Ling. Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling had retreated to a corner in the walls and there was no way to retreat. Jiang Cheng had to put Jin Ling behind him but he was unable to use Zidian due to lack of spiritual power. He braces himself to meet the approaching enemy. The sound of xiao and guqin flew together, but it was too late!

Nie MingJue’s heavy punches pierced a body.

But this body is neither Jiang Cheng, nor Jin Ling.

Wen Ning was in the corner of the wall, blocking them from the attack. With both hands he grasped the iron-like arm of Nie MingJue, slowly pulling it out of his chest, leaving a huge transparent hole there. There was no bleeding, only a little black visceral debris could be seen.

Wei WuXian called out: "Wen Ning!!!"

Jiang Cheng seemed to go crazy on the spot.

He exclaimed: "You? You?!"

This punch was too hard, not only did it break through Wen Ning's chest, but also shook part of the glottis. He couldn't say a word and fell down.

In this position, he just fell on Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling. His body was temporarily unable to move, but his eyes were still looking at them both without blinking.

Jin Ling originally hated Wen Ning who had murdered his father. He had vowed countless times since he was a child that if there is a chance in the future, Wei Ying and Wen Ning must pay for it. Now, he did not want to hate Wei WuXian and he tried hard to hate Wen Ning. But at this moment, watching the murderer to be punched in front of them, he even puts Wen Ning out rudely so that he can't hate him anymore.

Obviously he know that this is a dead person. Let alone being pierced through a hole, even if he is divided into two pieces, it may not be a problem. But he was unable to control his tears.

After making this punch, Nie MingJue also stagnated.

Lan WangJi and Lan XiChen play their instrumwnts together; the guqin is like a stream of ice, the xiao is like a high wind of chill. The sounds gave him a sense of stagnation, as if someone tied him with an invisible rope, and the rope became tighter. He became more and more angry, and eventually broke out, forcibly breaking through the shackles of the music and hitting the musician. Lan WangJi spinned around with ease and staggered his attack. The sound of the guqin did not stop even for a moment. Nie MingJue punched through the wall and he was about to turn around. Suddenly, he heard the sound of two whistles.

He pulled his fist out of the wall and looked for the source of the sound.

Wei WuXian blew two whistles and smiled: "Hello, ChiFeng Zun! Do you recognize me?"

Nie MingJue's eyes squinted and he quietly faced him. Wei WuXian said: "It doesn’t matter if you don’t recognize me. You can recognize this whistle."

Lan Xichen slightly removed the xiao and said: "Wei Gongzi!"

He intended to remind Wei WuXian that his body originally belonged to Mo XuanYu, and Mo XuanYu and Jin GuangYao were also related by blood and closer than him and Jin Ling. If Nie MingJue turns his grievances on him, it will only be more difficult to deal with. But he hadn't finished yet when Lan WangJi looked at him calmly and shook his head.

Lan XiChen immediately understood what he indicated at: "don't worry".

Lan WangJi believes that Wei WuXian will have no problem.

Wei WuXian blew a whistle and stepped casually. The whistle is easy and comfortable. However, in the Guanyin Temple where lightning, thunder, wind and rain, and corpses are everywhere, this sound is especially embarrassing. In the corner, Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling looked at Wen Ning's body. Listening to the sound, it seems that there was an unusually strong impulse that drove him to stand up. He didn’t know if he could hold back or had temporarily recovered his ability to move. He struggled twice and stumbled. At the same time, Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling subconsciously reached out and picked him up. After they caught him, they also showed a tangled expression as if they wanted to throw him away immediately.

Wei WuXian smirked and blew whistle after whistle. While holding his hand he went back slowly. Nie MingJue stood in the same place. When Wei Wuxian retreated the first step he reacted indifferently. In the third step, he still remained indifferent; but when he retreated to the seventh step, he seemed to be unable to hold the impulse anymore. He took a step toward the way Wei WuXian had retreated.

Wei WuXian drove him towards the magnificient empty coffin behind the Temple of GuanYin.

As long as he was advancing, Wei WuXian had a way to seal him.

The white poisonous smog has long since disappeared, and it is not a threat anymore. Nie MingJue, with his dead face, when brought to the empty coffin, was instinctively resistant to such things. Wei WuXian walked around the coffin. Everyone was staring at them, especially Lan WangJi. Wei WuXian blew his whistle and gazed past him at Lan WangJi. Their eyes met and he winked at Lan WangJi with his left eye.

He seemed to be stabbed by a small needle of sugar and the sound of the guqin hit with incomprehensible waves. Wei WuXian turned back a little proudly and in front of Nie MingJue he patted the coffin mouth.

Finally, Nie MingJue squatted down slowly.

But when he was about to turn his upper body into it, he suddenly heard a scream from behind Lan Xichen.

Nie MingJue immediately stopped and like everyone else, jerked back. He saw Su She, carrying a half-awake and half-dazed Jin GuangYao, holding him in one hand and holding a bloodstained sword in the other. Nie HuaiSang lay down on the ground, holding his own leg and rolling.

Lan XiChen's sword hit the sword in the hands of Su She and the sword fell from his hand. The sword had stabbed Nie HuaiSang and there is a trace of his blood in the air. Wei WuXian’s heart sank: "There is no reason for this, and it’s bad for me at the crucial moment!"

Nie HuaiSang and Nie MingJue are the half-brothers of the same family. Nie MingJue smells his blood and does not cause murder, but it will make him very curious. When he was curious and attracted to the past, he would inevitably notice Jin GuangYao over there. After killing Jin Guangyao, his fierceness will inevitably be bigger and more difficult to contain!

Sure enough, Nie MingJue’s throat creaked and his body turned away from the empty coffin. He suddenly realized who the man on Su She’s back was and Wei WuXian’s whistle could not hold him. Nie MingJue rushed over like a hurricane and his palms went up to Jin Guang Yao!

Su She was fierce on one side and attacked Nie MingJue with his sword. He sent all the spiritual power to the heart of Nie MingJue. Perhaps it is a moment of life and death. His sword is strange and wonderful. The sword body is filled with his spiritual power. The brilliance flows, and the brilliance shines. It is more amazing than the seemingly elegant swords of his past. Even Wei WuXian can't help but admire its beauty. Nie MingJue was also forced to take a step back by its explosion. In spite of the fascinating sword, Nie MingJue once again stepped forward and grabbed Jin GuangYao without hesitation. With his right hand Su She threw Jin GuangYao by the side of Lan XiChen, and with the right hand he grasped at Nie MingJue’s throat.

Even if Nie MingJue is as strong as steel, the line that can sew his neck is not necessarily!

Miki T, Pretty Yunita, Rcyan and 15 others like this.
  10. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    So much mixed up feelings about this, especially at that moment when JC and JL reached out to catch my dear Wen Ning. Thank you for this chapter :sushi_peak:

Rcyan, Cypress, chiino and 3 others like this.
  11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this chapter, and I am having mix feelings for JGY because I do kinda feel sorry for him on my end for some reason and I don't even like him... but that scene when Wen Ning protected Jin Ling and Jiang Chang was nice, I love how Jin Ling confirmed that he doesnt want to hate Weiying anymore and it's nice that he's also (feels like) he's letting go of his hatred there.

====

P.S. for me personally, I do know it is hard to really see it physically, but I don't think Lan Zhan really care so much about the physical appearance of Weiying being in MXY body, and I don't think he really think about it so much since he knows (without a doubt) this is Weiying, his soul, the only one he came to really love. And really, looking at it from this angle, this is what makes his love for him so pure, it's not the "physical appearance" that matters to him but it's his soul which is deeper than the outer layer.

I think Lan Zhan is just happy that after so many years of mourning, and waiting, he can finally see his(WWX) soul again, and he will just appreciate any form Weiying is in as long as he can stay by his side (that they can stay together like this) from now on if that makes sense. I don't really see it that Lan Zhan needed those confirmation or reassurances that he's Weiying(while they would be nice) because he never doubt that when Weiying played their song for Wen Ning, he already knows it's Weiying, no more confirmation is necessary to prove that he's Weiying or not.

Anyways this is how I personally see this whole thing.

Rcyan, zeromint, Nyann and 9 others like this.
  12. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to get sick at the fanfictions that are making WWX more feminine or different built like slender&co... I'm craving a macho Uke just to spit on them LOL and this is my exit :sushi_peak::sushi_hide: don't kill me please

Rcyan, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  13. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with u here. The world of Cultivation is different from ours. The Cultivators KNOW that the Soul exists and that it is the essence of a person's existence. In such a scenario the physical form and shape of a Soul hardly matters.
    Remember, how Son Lan held on to the two torn souls of A-Qing and XXC? Reading that part it occurred to me that the Cultivators are just lucky. They have something to hold on to even when the physical form returns to the elements...
    LWJ would love WWX no less even if all he could have was a torn soul in a spirit locking pouch...
    That's how things work for those who believe in the existence of Soul....

Rcyan, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveManga, thank u so much for this translation. These last few chapters are really long and MTL's often most confusing. Thank u for ur hard work.
    Are u going to translate CHAPTER 105 and 106 as well? I'm asking 'cause i've done so for Chapter 107 and may try to go on with 108 and 109 some time later. Everyone here's promised us so many goodies for SPOILERS that it's hard to resist!
    (Sorry, just kidding!)

Rcyan, nejvi, vrotki and 3 others like this.
  16. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, I want husband like Lan WangJi too... why reality?? why??
    Don't worry my grumpy hubby, you will be always number one in my heart

Rcyan, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  17. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    YaoiMom22, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link