Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    she did when? maybe cause she ask him to help wen ning and he got hated for the things he did and said sry

2. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyann, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    ??????
    Hold on let me edit this
    Edit: “My honest thoughts on this part of the chapter. :blobthinkingsmirk: Does WQ hold romantic feelings for WWX, thinks again nope she thinks of WWX as a sibling. The reason why she surrendered her self was so, she didn’t have to go through the pain of losing yet anther brother. Did you read her reaction upon finding WN death. I think she would rather die then feel that pain again.”:( Or die than let that happen again.:(

Agreed.

LOL won’t lie I laughed at this part “nopeeee hahahahaha.”
    lastest chapter 77 @TwilightForest @setsuna3025 is waiting for the next chapter to come out to read all the rest he still has yet to.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!!! You read all of those pages??????????????????????????????????????? impossible??? you didnt right?
    I mself read the first.... 400 or so.. or was it 350... I cant remember and it was super tough, took me several weeks then I intruduced myself, but aaaaw.

There is a point!!! however, I think Wei Ying would have done anything anyway to save those Wen survivors. Wen Quing was just the one to give him the relevant information that there was a problem. what I altogehter dont understand is why they didnt protect the f.... whole family who saved them themselves... I mean JC and WY under their wing... They could have brought the whole family to lotus pier or something.

5. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but you must remember at that time when WN and WQ saved JC and WW, JC was unconscious for the most of the time, he didn't experience Wen siblings hospitality, nor does he remembers the things they did for him. His parents and entire sect was brutally murdered and he hated absolutely every Wen. The only one who knew the entire story is WW, and he probably knew that JC would never allow him to take Wens sect people to Lotus Pier, and finally WW knew that bringing them there would only cause trouble for JC and his sect.

6. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JC was never really much grateful to the Wen siblings. He was unconscious most of the times and didn't realize hiw much they actually owed to them. WWX also never told him much.

7. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry::blobcry: I wish JC knew.... could have appreciated more... that they also risked their very life for just hiding him, nursing him to health... Everything, even his current position, his throne was thanks to the Wen siblings.

8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly why WWX never told JC much. It was impossible without explaining about the golden core transfer.

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you know Weiying is practically Lan Zhan's sunshine, happiness and his entire world, and he certainly wouldn't let anything happen to Weiying again, now that he came back. I still have to say I love all those moments where it shows Lan Zhan prioritizes in protecting Weiying life over his own life, I mean, it really shows me that he puts Weiying's life above his own. So, I wonder how Lan Zhan felt when Jin Ling put that sword through Weiying's body when Weiying's identity was revealed.

I really want to read from Lan Zhan's pov so I can grasp what he's feeling, although it's not hard to imagine since Weiying meant the world to him. Was he angry at Jin Ling? What happened when Jin Ling pulled that sword out? Did Wen Ning came at that moment to help them escape? I know he did because it was revealed that Wen Ning did help them escape at that time, but I do want to know Lan Zhan's exact feelings at that moment. Did he lose it or what?

I can somewhat imagine how this whole scene played out, though I think Lan Zhan no.1 priority was to get Weiying out of that place, so he can tend to his injuries, but it would be really nice to read this from his pov, and how he felt at that moment when Weiying was losing too many blood there.

setsuna3025, Sandu, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho~ I see my Wen family is on the spotlight for these current discussions. As Weny Bear's wife & Wen Qing's sister in law, I gotta join this! (✧ω✧) Though @nejvi has already voiced out my thoughts on the matter~ So, there isn't much to add.

However, can I just say? I love how both these two characters stood in equal grounding. In a way, Wen Qing & Wei were both supporting pillars in their respective sides, they acted as shields, baits or sacrifices to protect their people. They both saw one another at their lowest points, they both desperately pleaded for help from each other, and both risked their lives for the other.

What I love even more is how the author portrayed their relationship & interactions, it didn't hint at anything romantic, but showed how both had massive respect & gratitude over the other. It's refreshing! Cuz usually when two characters experience hardships its as if it becomes a rule they both get together in the end or one of them ends up in love with the other, one-sided or not. But, with these two I didn't have that feeling. It seemed more as if both acted for each other because it was the natural thing to do.

Wen Qing's line "Sorry and Thank you" I've watched that scene in lots of GDC fanvideos but finally being able to read the entire scene (ノД`) I took it as her saying "Sorry for having placed you into this situation and thank you for all that you've done."

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Rcyan, setsuna3025, Sandu and 8 others like this.
  11. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    U just voiced my thoughts so well! There's nothing more for me to say!

setsuna3025, nejvi and Fiorisi like this.
  12. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, I disagree here. JC knew that the Wen siblings saved his life, and rescued his parents' bodies - per his response and lack of surprise to WWX reiterating those deeds in Ch. 73. Even if his memory while recovering was blurry he still had lucid moments, and it's undeniable that they saved him and returned his parents' ashes (if only there were delivery records/receipts back then!). That's all WWX asked JC to consider with respect to the Wen siblings, he thought that'd be enough for JC to consider himself in their debt.

WWX's expectation was reasonable by cultivation society's standards. The Wen siblings' other deeds were just as important as the golden core transfer, if not more so. The honor of one's deceased parents was really important, if the Wen sect still had JC's parents' bodies to defile at will, JC wouldn't have any face to freely raise the Jiang flag and fight in the Sunshot Campaign. And the weight of a life-debt was enough to stay even NMJ's hand. But JC reduced the Wen siblings' rescue down to a simple 'help' and refused to do anything more. It wasn't obliviousness, but dismissal on JC's part.

Well said, there's even that parallel where they both stuff down food even though they're not hungry, out of desperation and determination to rescue their younger brothers. And of course... they both tragically died trying (and failing) to protect people they were indebted to.

WQ was a proud person, even if she had romantic feelings I don't think she'd ever confess to her family's protector. The section where WWX brought LWJ up LuanZang to help with WN and WQ's subsequent musings are new to the revised version, which added several LWJ/WWX moments, so I'd like think WQ did suspect a deeper, though not necessarily romantic relationship between the two. Too bad she could not become the LWJ/WWX ship's vice-captain (LXC is captain of course!)

13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    This confirms that JC's actions were just abominable. But why? Is JC really a rotten person?

setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  14. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry, i am used to this :ROFLMAO: i spend around 10 hours in the office every day OTL, it is impossible to keep focussing on work only all that time anyway, besides, i have 2 hours long lunch break in the middle and i always make sure to take full advantage of it.
    i also have my own office, so the chances of getting caught are very slim.

aww that sounds rough. i hope you'll find a better job where you feel more at ease.

to answer the send part of your post, i think this goes to show that LWJ's love for WWX isn't the physical type, he cares more about the content than the package (and maybe, the fact the first and the second package both happened to be hot had its benefits lol)
    he fell in love with WWX's crazy personality, big heart, questionable ideals, playfulness, sweetness and free soul and WWX didn't lose those things with his old body.
    as for being especially aggressive, lol i've always seen it as a personality trait. they say the quiet ones are always the kinkiest, besides, LWJ had been deprived and restrained for way too long, this is probably a side effect of all that thirst. good for him that WWX seems to enjoy it that way too despite his pretences.

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! Yes of course! How could I forget? Those two parallel scene of them forcing themselves to eat and their deaths.
    She would've certainly made such a wonderful vice-captain in the Wangxian ship!
    XiChen being the avid gentle supporter for Wangji & Wen Qing being the fierce proactive supporter for Wei (╥_╥)

I think it was either @winter-t or @Randomizer who wrote most of Cheng's character analysis??

If I remember some of their points right, one of their explanations was of Cheng's pride and possibly shame? If other sects found out what the Wen siblings did for the Jiangs. Lotus Pier was still rebuilding, and Cheng's leadership was still questioned or scrutinized by others. Bringing out the Wen siblings deeds for the Jiang family could've possibly tarnished the Jiang sect or Cheng himself in some way. Also, he might've found it hard to accept the Wen siblings acts, with Lotus Pier & his family being destroyed, with Wei choosing them, anything "Wen" left a bitter taste in his mouth.

I like to believe he isn't rotten to the core, he cares deeply for his family, it's just that care doesn't extend out to everybody. Cheng took too much of his mother's way of dealing with life situations. Both stubbornly cling onto the negatives, focused on outside gossips, waver & question their relationships, hold a lot of pride and don't learn to let it go. But, then again in real life, people are like this too, aren't they?

16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I renember going through all those character analysis a long time ago. But they actually do put JC into some disadvantage. If JC is that calculating and ungrateful, is he any better than JGY who looks more like a victim of circumstances?

setsuna3025, LoveManga and nejvi like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the villain/greyish characters seem to be a victim of circumstances (TヘT)

With Cheng being ungrateful, I can understand why so, cuz a part of me is still upset at Cheng for not acknowledging the Wen siblings act towards his family. If he could've laid down his pride, or emotion or reason keeping him from explaining the massive act the Wen siblings did, instead of simply labelling their act as "Help" would have changed some things. However, I've never viewed Cheng as being calculative before, he kind of struck me as a person who took action straightforwardly based on his emotion, which is mostly anger.

I don't think he ever manipulated people before? Nor killed others left & right. Between the two I say JGY is worse, he was a victim of circumstances, yes, but then somewhere along the line, he started using it as an excuse for every action he took.

...If I misunderstood the question feel free to correct me cuz I have a feeling I did :blobsweat_2:

chiino, Cypress, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  18. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this was shared in here before, but if any of you is after some Wangxian Fluff :blobmelt:, I just found this on Tumblr, which is one of the Extra's after the ending (being translated), and yeah, this is SO known as the Wangxian at Yunmeng date haha.

Anyways, here's the link for those who wants to check this out, so far 2 parts are translated.
    Part 1: bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/180052130041/mo-dao-zu-shi-chapter-126-yunmeng-part-1
    Part 2: http://bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/180121375731/mo-dao-zu-shi-chapter-126-yunmeng-part-2

And my opinions after I read this two, parts, I can't help but smile on my end, Lan Zhan totally spoils Weiying (not that I'm complaining) :aww: Because it just makes me love Wangxian more <3 <3 These two are adorable! :love::love:

> Weiying dear, I don't know if you actually don't know what number comes after 90? (LOL) :ROFLMAO:, because if you were to ask me, I will say 91, and then 92,93,94,95.... so on forth before it reaches 100 XDD :p But I'm just kidding, I won't make you lose face in front of all those kids(even when I will just answer truthfully in my heart/mind :ROFLMAO:. I still love how Weiying asked Lan Zhan (as if he's really one of the passerby's) and Lan Zhan just play along with him and said the answer Weiying wanted him to say, so he doesn't make him lose face XDD. But honestly, considering he truthfully said that he only kick that shuttlecock three hundred times. Then I will assume he simply just made those errors on purpose lol.

> And the part how Lan Zhan asked Weiying how to make Lotus Root with Pork Ribs soup tastes better (since it's one of Weiying's favourite from his Shije (Yanli)), because he wanted to make this for him in the future really just warms up my heart, and makes me wish that there's actually someone like this IRL <3 Lan Zhan is truly a great and loving hubby! :aww::blobmelt:

I'm definitely looking forward to the remaining parts! :aww: Anyways, those who haven't read this, should really do so (if you don't mind reading ahead), since it's a delight to read this, considering all the angst that is happening in the current chapters right now! :blobpensive: Who doesn't want some Wangxian Fluff to soothe the heart? :)

Rcyan, chiino, Heroine and 15 others like this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's perhaps wrong on my part to compare JGY with JC because JC has never been put in a villainous light in the novel.
    As calculative I wanted to mean that before taking an action he compares how much he may gain from it and how much he may lose. Otherwise, wouldn't be it natural on his part to stand by the people who saved his life and his parents' honour?

20. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Info! This helped to make me understand how Zombie/Walking Corpses work ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

I was reading through Martial Legacy a webcomic when the translator gave an interesting fact towards the end of the chapter.

Chinese Zombies:
    "They don't bite you to turn you into one of them. Instead, they bite you to suck your blood so they can gain strength and live longer. They are literally just mindless fighters. They have black, poisoned fingernails. People scratched by them will get Zombie-Poisoned, die. Then turn into one of them. Like most demons, the more Yin energy a zombie has, the stronger it gets. Chinese Zombies are also called Jumping Corpses. Their dead bodies are too rigid to walk normally so they jump instead."

Translator: AllenAllenAllen333 (Got it here)