Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    At first when I read the MTL translation, I thought it was his uncle, and LXC was repeating what his uncle said too, but after reading this version here: http://rikke-y.tumblr.com/post/180062124136/mdzs-confession-scene-translation I don't think it was his uncle anymore. But we can wait for K translation to that scene to confirm for real whether it's him or not. Honestly, I didn't want to believe it was LXC too, because he didn't seem like that kind of person who would say something like this: "In this lifetime, the only wrong he ever committed is you!" (and this actually makes me dislike him a little for saying this... :( )

It definitely would not be hard to see that it was his uncle who said it, since I can see him feeling the same way, but if you look at the structure of this sentence, from beginning to the end, it was all LXC telling Weiying what happened at that moment, and how he feel, saw, so it wasn't his uncle who said it:

And if you were to watch this video as a reference here:

^ At the beginning it have the quotes said by the characters, and that quote was referenced on LXC, so others who have read that scene see this as LXC who said it as well.

So, sadly, I think this is all LXC, and this was the him when he was angry at Weiying for not knowing anything about Lan Zhan's feelings. He probably let his anger (at that time) got the better of him, and said something he wouldn't normally have if he was not so emotional at the time when he was telling Weiying all this.

Anyways, side note: On a much brighter note, you should watch that video cuz it's hilarious and a fun watch, with English Subtitles too.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    YaoiMom22, chiino, Heroine and 4 others like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahaha wooooo tat is hot:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

LoveManga, nejvi, Sauling and 2 others like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha, I'm laughing XDD I was thinking more along the line that Jin Ling can help with planning them to meet up more often, and you know have him try to pull his uncle to Weiying so they can have a talk or something. Really, if JC really wanted to make it work out, he should be the first to start a casual conversation with Weiying, like.... "How are you doing?" etc etc... Even though it's awkward at first :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Lan inner boss mode activated :blobowoevil_horns:

LOL! This can be Plan A the peaceful route and the other Plan B the brute force route

5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! Give them a Plan A (peaceful route) before going to Plan B! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I believe it would work out XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: Or maybe we have to rely on LXC and Jiang Chang getting together *cough* so JC and Weiying can see each other more often, and Weiying, who loves to tease have no choice but to tease JC when it comes to LXC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Well, that's my Plan B (lol))

6. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that i'd not translated chapter 99 myself and read it from other source. So i went back MTLing it myself and I agree with u on this point. Seems u r right, LXC was really angry to say such things to Wei! Think his bro complex is showing after all?
    As for the plans of Lady Wen and Madam Lan, I'll just ask who'll play the umpire if JC and WWX again starts fighting?

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS VERY HOT!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Too bad I don't know what they're saying.

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  8. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... We already have a Lady Jiang for that @Cypress . But if you say that literally... I wish Jin Ling could be the umpire lol

9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! It's Jin Ling who's just the right person here.

nejvi, Sauling and Nyann like this.
  10. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna ask..ive seen other tumblr blogs translating the other extras..but is there one/better translations of incensse burner 2/family feast? ive already the mtl but there are just some parts thats a bit harder to understand:hmm::blobpensive:

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol another fancomic by Zelda. Aww she makes such cute mdzs fanarts...
    [​IMG]
    Lol Wwx i wanna buy them all but really wanna buy WangXian artbook! (Lololol wwx selling r18 djs featuring his love life for $800 lol, thats so him lmao)

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I love this hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Lol @ how JC was proven wrong:blobrofl:

I want to buy them all!!! :p
    Nice art by the way (y)

13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the extra for the Yunmeng date? Two parts is out for that one and is really good

14. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess!!! i already did:aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

15. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny! I want those red shoes though. Then he calmly sits and wait. :LOL:

Wahhhhhh that really is freakin’ hot! Hello there little LWJ junior! :ROFLMAO:

This really is cute! WWX aren’t they too expensive, guess not for the fangirls female cultivators! JC didn’t even finish his sentence and everything was sold out! The power of WangXian! :LOL:

Thanks for all the postings. :)

chiino, Sauling, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! U guys are moving at such an incredible speed and having so much fun all the way! Let's share some with Lan Zhan and Wei Ying as well...

Heroine, Nyann, Sauling and 3 others like this.
  17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA this is so cute ahhahah JC is proven wrong ahhah, WWX make it alittle cheaper leh i oso wan to buy lol ahhahahahahahahahha

Sauling, nejvi, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  18. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Single dog Jiang Cheng is still bad-tempered, don't disgust Wei Ying, one day you may also marry into Lan family?!!! Pahahahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i watched this already so many times, still cant get enough... This and "Cloud Shameless" aww... So cute yet naughty, totally wwx...

20. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Already had enough of the nephew's naughtiness and uncle's reproach?
    Now something on an angsty note: Lan Zhan's POV

Sauling and nejvi like this.