Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So i wanna post another fancomic again, but this time... Uhm... Its by ME.:oops: Its based on the lines that Lan Wangji always kept on staring at Wei Wuxian when they were 15 at cloud recess.
    I'm sorry, but i cant seem to load images from my google drive, so please view the links.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1nilIvjuXhMhJylv7nwklqHX0LpgXLFzW
    In case they are not legible...
    lan zhan 2:
    -HAHAHAHAHA
    * lz's hand startles.
    JC: *irrirated* Ni-!! *whispers loudly* Shut up You! (a/n: saying this to not break rules)
    WY: *laughs hard* Whaaaat? YOU? And THAT kinda girl? LMAO no way, keep on dreaming. (a/n: presumably JC says something about his ideal wife)
    JC: *even more annoyed* WDYM?
    *Meanwhile Huaisang tries to conceal his laughter under his fan terribly failing to do so*
    -I hope you got what happens next-
    Sfx: Lan Wangji's Filter. (Actually MY filter)
    Chibi ending:
    LZ:*Startles as ink spreads on the paper. *SPOILT
    WY: *smiles sweat drops* Why does he keep staring at me? (Did i break any rule?
    NHS: *smile sweat drops* En.
    JC: *irrirated* Obviously because he hates your guts! (YOU IDIOT!) (And you did break rules! )

(PS: did you notice the table is in different position than it was in the anime? Lol thats because lz adjusted it beside the window to "keep an eye" on wwx.)
    (Lol please forgive me if anything seems 'not right'. I used my own hands as model for lwj's. I dont have exact idea how they hold the brush for calligraphy...)
    Lol hehehe i just wanted to show you guys...:LOL:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo nicedeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    love ur explation its simple ahhahah love it.(y)
    ohhhhhhhhh i love inquiry too its my first video i watch aft i knw MDZS hahahha my heart aches when i hear tat song. like noooooooooooooooo lan zhan u poor thing lol but was a realli gd song ahhaha and still listen to it ahjhha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    wei ying hairstyle is niceeeeeeeeee ahhahah lol lan zhan pls don lock him up even if u do he will find a way out:p:p:p:D
    lolololol but when it comes to wei ying he will be selfish hahahha since he drinks vinegar all the time ahhahahhahaah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    yessssssssssssssssss hahahah tat is gd oso a hahhahhahah
    wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo tat is one veri sexy handsome wen ning :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:LMAO
    agreed :blobfistbumpL:
    hahahha niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee though the pic is tilted to the right lol hav to turn my head to see lucky u put the words here ahhahah :blob_pompom::blobcheeky:(y)

Nyann, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I was thinking about this recently too since I’ve been rereading the novel (fun parts of course). I think despite GuSu Lan sect rules LWJ obtained two female rabbits for the two male rabbits gifted to him by WWX and there we have it. A bunch of cute rabbits to remember Wei Ying, though the rabbits don’t like WWX. :LOL:

So hilarious! :LOL:

4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

nejvi and LoveManga like this.
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So so terribly cute! Ah the smexy one is really very very smexy! :love:

So adorable. :love:

He sure is! To precious! :love:

Wow so great! I really liked and enjoyed it. (y)

setsuna3025, Nyann, chiino and 2 others like this.
  6. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I spend this whole week catching up with Scum Villian (things just got heated up). I finally have internet! I’m so ready for this flashback to be over, not that I love it is just that I’m anxious over what’s gonna happen on the second siege (Also I need Wangxian moments). @Fiorisi your hubby is such a cinnamon roll, he’s honestly just a victim here I shed tears yet again in this chapter (77)...

7. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys i want to ask a question is the manhwa is done by the same the studio that made the Donghua?? I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid:notlikeblob: but I just want to know :D

8. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! I have been living this week in a happy mood believing that I can finally go back to reading latest mdzs's updates since the retrospection hell is over today but it is not?? So sad... anyway, I'm~ not~ reading it~ too~

(Btw, guys, you are crazy :D Following this thread is like a part-time job. I haven't been here for like a week and had over 20 pages to catch up xD )

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter is finally up on EXR!!! I want to read it(to get this flashback over and done with); but I can't right now since I have to head off to work, and it's probably a good thing since last week when I read it in the morning, my mind kept thinking about ch77 :blobcry: so I'll check this out tonight. My heart is not ready for more angst :cry: but on the bright side next chapter will be back to the present:blob_pompom:

TIP: if this chapter is too painful to endure, I'll just go and read wangxian fluff after that hahaha

10. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how I am lately because I've been so busy, lol. I come back with pages and pages to go over but its super great to see so much going on even without the donghua. It got a little quiet for a while when the show ended.
    I'm about to dig into this chapter. I am not ready at all myself!!! I will be taking that tip of yours and adding lots of fanfiction to it so my heart doesn't hurt as much. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

setsuna3025, Fiorisi, Sauling and 4 others like this.
  11. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    This new chapter makes me MAD!! Bunch of idiots!!!! Stupid Jiang YanLi your husband just died and you have a baby, why the fuck would you go to that gathering, even if you wanted to say something to defend WW absolutely NO ONE would listen to you, please use your brain and like always stay home, thanks!!!!!!!!! And that little fuck who shot an arrow at WW, how brainless you have to be? Seriously?! And this fantastic comment of the year: "Even if Jin ZiXun was the one who schemed to ambush you first, you shouldn’t have been so heartless and take so many lives!” HUH? Yeah, when someone wants to kill you, you obviously need to lie down and let them have fun. I'm absolutely out of my mind right now.

12. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read it now..and it is much more painful now that u understood everything that happened in ch 78:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: can finally connect things with what lxc told to wwx about this scene

setsuna3025, Sauling, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Today is the last of the flashback, so yes the retrospection hell is over today. Sorry to confuse. :notworthy::cry:
    You’re so right, it is like a part-time job keeping up with this thread.

14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! All the confusions regarding what happened at the bloodbath at the Nightless city are resolved. The most heart breaking moment in Wei's life has come and gone. From the next Chapter it will only be his journey towards salvation, with the one person who has stood by his side no matter what.
    So, Wei never killed unless under extreme provocation! We who have loved him all the way knew this at our hearts, didn't we?
    And WangJi! How I love him for his devotion to the poor poor soul that Wei is! How my heart aches to see him so helpless!
    Wei Ying! Your Man has seen you at your lowest and still he's going to hold you tight, no matter what. So hold him back, too, will you, please?

15. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he said he missed... as if. :blobtriumph: In my yes, he did it on purpose lol.
    Whaaaat? You mean, he's the same disciple?? :blobfearful: Didn't WWX save him again that time?
    Su She :blobtriumph::blobunsure::blobangery:

setsuna3025, Nyann, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  16. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing we are not going to get much detail of Wei Ying's death? I'm going to assume we also won't get a chapter dedicated to Lan Zhan saving Wei Ying and won't hear of this until later on from Lan Xichen? :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Lan Zhan definitely tried in this chapter to stop Wei Ying. I really liked how even with all the fighting going on he pays attention to Wei Ying and those dear to him like Yanli. Yanli's death was more brutal than I thought it was going to be... I prepared myself for this but still... so much detail into how she dies.

At least this is all done now and the present time awaits. I need happy lovey-dovey moments between Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, reading all these comments (including the one from EXR), I am really scared of reading the latest chapter, and I seriously can't... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I actually have 15 minutes free time to read this chapter, but I am dreading atm. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re right, MXTX ended the chapter with WWX invoking the Tiger Seal. The recap of what happens is when LXC tells WWX about it. Also she described WWX’s death in the beginning of the novel. Great writing style.

Yes the present time awaits. Let the lovey dovey moments resume. :)

setsuna3025, Nyann, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the point here! MXTX has left anything related to WangJi's pov to the readers' imagination. As u have said, great writing style, indeed!

setsuna3025, Nyann, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh so that's where the chapter ends, phewww~ I don't need to get into the 'detailed part'. This flashback is really really painful, and it's only painful for me because I hate seeing how Weiying is always the target to get blame for everything :blobsob:

But knowing the next chapter is back to the present, I'm happy. I still have yet to read the chapter, once I do, I'll probably have to really rant to let it out or something, I dunno, depends on my emotion after that chapter :notlikeblob:.