Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandu, zeromint, setsuna3025 and 10 others like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a crybaby wuss so only after @chiino asked the question about not getting much detail about WWX’s death was I brave enough to read the last paragraph of the chapter. The last paragraph mind you!!!! I’m really pathetic. :cry:
    Anyway that’s when I realized MXTX ended it there, pretty cool writing style.

setsuna3025, Fiorisi, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  3. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I really like the authors writing style and how she's able to move us into flashbacks and out. Give details for certain things and leave others out completely like Lan Zhan's thoughts. I'm just greedy and wanted more gory details and to relive the moments, lol. Also, really wanted to hear about Lan Zhan saving Wei Ying and transferring spiritual energy already.... I will just be patient. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Cypress, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last paragraph of Chapter 78! When I first read it in a spoiler/MTL translation I was like "Just this? Where's the details of the siege at Burial Mound!" Then I went MTLing chapters 79 and onwards myself and realized how excellent the narrative style is.
    Anyway, from here onwards there are only battles and revelations and bad guys getting their dues and, of course, more and more fluff! I'm trying to come up with some ideas to sustain me till next Chapter comes out in translation!

5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I've read it .. :blobsob::blobsob: I survived that chapter.... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: well it's a sad chapter and painful too but I was emotionally prepared so it wasn't that painful if that makes sense, still it hurts without a doubt. :blobcry:

Honestly, can I see JGS death cuz I really hate him!! Is there a moment where it describes his death?! :blobdevil::blobdevil:

And I don't know what to say, I guess I'm just glad that this is the final flashback chapter and I really have to say that, I actually thought (before all this) that Wen Ning accidentally killed Yanli like with Zixuan, hence why JC hated Wen Ning with a passion, so what's the deal? Yanli wasnt killed by Wen Ning, and I doubt that he and Zixuan are that close to begin with, though his hatred for Wen Ning really felt like Wen Ning was the one who killed his sister....So it doesn't make sense to me...

And those stupid cultivators is so ARGGH!!! A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!!! :mad: like it's fine for Weiying to just stand there and get attack without him defending himself?! What logic is that!!? So it's OK to attack Weiying but it's wrong for Weiying to defend himself?! >.<

And omg Yanli's Death is much more gruesome than I imagined... :( her death just felt so unnecessary there :cry:

And yeah Lan Zhan, I can really feel for you, but I don't blame Weiying because at this point he really clearly already lost it and given how everyone just villainize Weiying for everything , it's only understandable why he lost himself to hatred :cry: Weiying, my heart really aches for you because it really feels like you're so alone in this which is why this is so painful :blobsob::blobsob: (Lan Zhan, I'm sure you're hurting too, just as much as me right now :( )

Now that I finally survived this chapter , I'm going to head over to read that Yunmeng extra that was updated today :aww::aww:

@LoveManga , I understand how you don't want to read it but here's a tip for you, if you just prepare and think of the worse it's easier to go through this chapter than not having anything emotionally prepared at all. It is painful indeed but we all survive this and now there's something to look forward to for the next chapter :)

6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait and see- JGS's death will be slow and painful. A fitted one u can say. I think in @Fiorisi's Directory post (Chapter 85, the two women JGY spared) there's a spoiler of this.
    I tend to believe that JC's hatred towards WN is more because of WWX. JC just can't tolerate anyone who has been the cause of rift between him and WWX.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Heroine, chiino, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah!!! I can't wait to see JGS die a slow and painful death, really serves him right!! :blobhero:

As for JC hatred for Wen Ning, I kind of have a hunch it was because of that, I don't know what to think about it though, I feel like Wen Ning is so wronged (poor him :( ), but if I have to give an honest opinions about this, I don't like the side to JC where he somehow shifts the blames to someone else, when he himself have that responsibility on how all this turned out as well... 'Causing a rift between him and JC', JC should take responsibility because, he was the one who was ok (and conveniently) in the end to cut ties with Weiying if it meant that he, and his sect will be saved in the end, instead of standing by Wei Ying's side and help him doing the right thing. But... Honestly, I don't want to go into this topic anymore, since I felt like I already talked about it previously (in another post).

===
    Anyways, side note to Yunmeng Extra (Part 4)

This part makes me love Lan Zhan more xD
    ^ Do I even need to really say why this part makes me love Lan Zhan more? XD :aww: Like honestly, I love what he told Wei Ying, if it's 'now', he won't refuse him at all. And, just like how Weiying's request when he said: You… Hanguang-Jun, we have to talk this over. Give me some warning before saying words of love. Otherwise, I can’t bear it.” Like his request, Lan Zhan followed with the answer: “All right.” <-- :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is SO HILIARIOUS!!! So what my heart needs right now!!! :blobmelt:

Rcyan, LoveManga, Heroine and 8 others like this.
  8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I'll sure die of these sweeeeeet moments! Thank u so much for this extra!
    As for JC's feeling towards WWX. I'd once written that WWX may have become JC's White Moonlight- someone he can only aspire after but cannot think of reaching out to, as years of remorse and guilt stand between them. JC's complex character doesn't allow him to openly accept this and instead, he only tries to find a scapegoat.

LoveManga, Heroine, chiino and 2 others like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :)

*Sigh* and honestly, JC finding a scapegoat has always been a minus appeal to his character for me.

setsuna3025, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried...I cried hard for YanLi, guys, it hurts (ಥ﹏ಥ)

This hit me hard.
    Jiang YanLi, “I’m… I’m here to tell you…”

To tell him what?

That it’s fine?

That I don’t hate you?

That everything is fine?

That I don’t blame you for have killed Jin ZiXuan?

It was impossible.

But she couldn’t say anything that was the opposite either.
    I want to know what Yanli wanted to say to Wei towards the end cuz Wei is right. What could she say?
    I was asking myself as well like @nejvi, why was Yanli there to begin with? She never liked these sort of events. But in my head, I reasoned it as her possibly wanting to see Wei. Maybe she knew, since this whole damn stupid discussion in Nightless City was talking about him, Wei would turn up? After all, Wei left in a massive hurry not wanting to see Yanli when he snuck into Koi Tower.
    There's also this line in the novel that's intriguing me "It was just that she felt like she had to see this brother of hers once more." Yanli wanted to meet with Wei one more time before she got gashed by a walking corpse. This makes me curious & wanting to know badly what she was planning on saying to Wei.

But...unfortunately, we won't ever know...cuz...(╥﹏╥)
    Cuz...SOME BLOOODY A**HOLE HAD TO FREAKING STAB HER ON THE THROAT WITH A BLOODY SWORD!! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
    Like B*tch!! OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST!!

I get that it was for some stupid revenge, but let me tell you boi, the one who shot the arrow was your stupid ass brother. So, tell me, who's fault is it? When someone shoots ya with a gun, of course, a person's gonna retaliate. What the bloody hell are you ppl gonna expect?? No one is a bloody Saint! Those brainless idiots! Basically told Wei, "We can hurt you but you can't hurt us. Self-defense for us, but no self-defense for you." Like wtf? (ᄑ_ᄑ)

11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    It huurrttss Lady Jiang!! This whole chapter huurrtttsss!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I wanna cry in Weny Bear's arms! But I can't even do that cuz his being held captive but some morons in Gold costumes :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Where are my emoji spammers at?!?! Come, unite under the crying emoji banner :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    @Loverofanimeandmanga @chiino
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That bloody a**hole serves him right that he died!! HE just killed an innocent!!!

And that whole "we can hurt you but you can't hurt us, self defense for us but no self defense for you" really just makes me SO MAD!!! :blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry: like what the hell?!?!? They're all a bunch of hypocrites who think that's the right way to go... No one is going to just stand there and let you ambush or kill you without going on the self defense, this whole thing started with that brainless idiot Zixun and JGS!!! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: and if I'm going to go one step further it's that scumbag SuShe for cursing Zixun!!! :blobangery::blobangery:

I can really understand why Weiying is angry , because hell I'm angry at how ridiculous and unreasonable they are!!! :blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry:

13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna like... Laugh like a maniac at these morons... Two dumb brothers of Yao, died a really moronically, dumbly, unheroic death, reason? They both attempted to kill Wei Wuxian but got themselves killed by him instead and about 3000 others because of their failure. Wow? Seriously, even at such a frustrating chapter i wanna laugh at these morons preaching about righteousness. Heh, even Jin GuangYao and Xue Yang is better than these worthless human waste, they at least knew what they were upto and had both brains and skills to do so.
    I just CANT BELIEVE. No, i am still in denial. What just happened to Shijie? Like, I AM NOT SATISFIED! ONE BETTER EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS TO DIE!!! THAT TOO THIS WAY? AND BEING PASSED AS RIGHTEOUS ACT? AND THE CULPRIT BLAMING THE VICTIM? Jiang Cheng !! Where were you? WHAT WERE YOU DOING!!!

14. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so mad. I don't understand what these people are thinking. Shijie is standing in the middle of a battlefield like a corpse just waiting to be slashed. Why is she standing there alone and how did she come? How come no one around her is trying to defend her or even tell her that she's in danger? Would she move if someone told her to? So messed up

15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, WangJi tried to protect her. It's a pity he couldn't save her second time...

setsuna3025, chiino and nejvi like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Yanli might've run out the field so she could get to Wei. Even Cheng didn't know she was present, I think? Cuz, both the Yunmeng brothers were completely surprised she was even there in the first place. In fact, I feel like nobody at all expected her to be there, I feel as if Yanli went to Nightless city without telling anyone, cuz who would leave her unattended?

There's no way Madam Jin would leave Yanli alone, she fusses over her, even more so now that Zixuan died. JinGuangShan the moron is scared to hell of Madam Jin, and Yanli's his daughter law (unfortunately) so he wouldn't leave her without a guard. She might've made the decision to come herself, to find Wei, at least that's what I believe. Sort of how Wangji was searching for Wei. It seems as if two people were chasing after Wei that day, trying desperately in their own way to somehow make a last futile attempt to bring Wei to safety or bring his sanity back...which Shijie did....but didn't last...:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    If we look at the previous chapter we'll see that WWX had suddenly run away from Koi Tower after Madam Jin discovered him and screamed out. JYL heard that and ran after WWX. But she couldn't catch up with him in time. Even in this chapter she says that WWX had run away so fast she didn't have a chance to look at him...
    It's a pity that both the people who tried to intercept WWX from coming to Nightless City failed to be in time...

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  18. aldehyde_chan

aldehyde_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone tell me why Jin guang yao killed his son, I have been reading spoilers here for a while now but I don't get it

19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome here!
    JGY killed his son because he had married his half sister and there is this belief that children born out of incest suffer from particular disease. If the child was to live, there was going to be a real scandal.

LoveManga, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  20. aldehyde_chan

aldehyde_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

LoveManga, nejvi and SummerForest like this.