Spoiler Professional Body Double(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cian-Chan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what happened when ML found that MC(first life) died?

Blood A likes this.
  2. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He fell apart and turned half-dead, wouldn't eat etc. His older brother had to look after him for half a year to keep him alive and stop him from doing anything stupid. That's also why the older brother isn't against their relationship (that half year was the worse time of his brother's life).
    Eventually, the older brother finds a monk who tells the ML something along the lines of MC isn't dead but he isn't alive either.
    Because MC's corpse is never found, after listening to the monk's words, ML is convinced that MC is still alive and that he just doesn't want to see him.
    So, even though ML looks down on being a celebrity, he started filming commercials and acting in films so that MC, who is hiding somewhere in the world, will always be forced to see him and will never forget him.
    He also gets really mad whenever people say that MC's dead.
    The reason he coerces MC to be with him is because MC really reminds him of MC, and there this this one time MC was forced to bring ML home when ML gets drunk, and ML falls asleep in MC's arms. It's the first time in two years that he's slept peacefully.

3. Pink-kun-s

Pink-kun-s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @KazeYuki Thanks for the spoilers, if possible, I have a question: how did the ML realize that MC is MC? I mean, how did he know that in the new body it was MC's soul?

Blood A likes this.
  4. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't know at first. MC kept giving him a really familiar feeling so ML even entered the same movie as MC to get close to him.
    It was only after MC's original body was found that ML started suspecting.

When MC's original body was found, ML wouldn't leave MC's skeleton for days.
    MC wanted to see his own body and convinces ML's brother to let him in to see.
    When MC enters the place where his body is kept, ML is next to it like he's lost his soul or something.
    After seeing his own skeleton, MC runs out with shock, and becomes hysterical outside.
    The next day, ML asks to see MC. He tells MC that he's going to burn all of the stuff in original MC's apartment.
    MC gets mad (MC's whole life and memories of his dead parents are all in his apartment) and asks what right does ML have to do that. ML replies that he has the right because he's original MC's man.
    MC tries to convince ML to sell the apartment but ML says that he likes the location and he's going to take it apart and renovate it for himself.
    MC goes back home to Beijing. MC's friends (LXR and other friend who have worked out who he is) tell him not to panic and they'll work something out.
    MC still decides to sneak into his old apartment to steal back his stuff because ML told him earlier that he wouldn't be back in Beijing for a few days.

After MC sneaks in, the light suddenly turns on and ML is there. That whole thing about burning MC's stuff was a trap to confirm ML's suspicions and trick MC into revealing himself. ML would never burn MC's stuff, he kept the place exactly how it was before MC left the entire time.
    After that, ML begs MC to take him back. MC refuses, so ML uses their one year agreement (before ML knew MC was MC, MC agreed to be with ML for a year in exchange for money), so MC has no choice but to be with ML until their contract is up which gives ML a chance to win MC back.

komo komo, JoshyM62, clear and 20 others like this.
  5. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though I can't deal with drama I'm always up for it! I will read this when there's more chapters

6. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading this via MTL today...

...well, they really do love each other, before and after MC's rebirth.. it's just that after rebirth, MC still believes that ML has not gotten over Wang Yudong and took him again as a substitute... hence, the drama..

While, ML had gotten it all wrong since the beginning.. When he was 16 years old he saw the trailer of WYD's first movie.. it was a martial arts scene and he only saw his back.. and from then on, he liked WYD.. when the truth is, it was MC who did all of the martial arts scene but his name was never mentioned in the credits, so we really can't blame ML for this.. (the root of all the drama, the biggest misunderstanding, the ultimate spoiler )

When he learned that it was MC who played that scene and not WYD, ML's heartache couldn't be any more painful.. the man he loved since he was a teenager was actually by his side for a year.. and regretted that he was not able to tell him that he loves him before he died..

...for me, ML wasn't really a scum.. he was just afraid of being lonely and getting abandoned.. a possessive lover, a really jealous one.. he acted whatever he did to MC because he was not able to give a name to his feelings for MC.. he thought he likes WYD.. he thought MC was just a substitute but as he spent time with MC, he realized that he likes MC and not WYD (but he only realized it right before MC died)..

... MC is a really pure one... he just wished for a peaceful life after rebirth.. get a stable job, pay off his debt.. and take care of his mom ( the mother of the body that he occupied after rebirth).. but he gets entangled with the people he met before rebirth and seemed like everything was going down the same path as before.. so the drama and more drama began...

.. they got together in the end.. so yeah.. a happy ending! ... a bittersweet story though...

7. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So all those problems about being a body double(substitute) are all misunderstandings. The blame is on the crew because they screwed over MC and ML's lives. Meanwhile, Wang Yudong got all the love before ML met MC. ML is not a scum but just idiotic to fall in love to someone's back on a trailer.

All the drama ended happily... Yay... Feel the mood. I'm not satisfied. Those were all the plot.

I need the sweet and fluffy moments(if there are moments like that) or the happy moments. Just the tidbits.

Also, are there extra chapters or it ended after the "ending"?

8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the scum actor ever along with ml sis ever get punished by ml or mc

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    “aling”?

10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think typo for "along"

kiara8 likes this.
  11. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same question. What happened to WYD and the sis in the end? Really seriously dislike WYD:mad::mad:

FistFullOfDillars and Blood A like this.
  12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood A likes this.
  13. Blood A

Blood A Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same novel, different name, and different translator

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Blood A Thanx
    So, why'd it said spin off....making people confuse....:rolleyes:

15. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @KazeYuki for the spoilers. I'm aware that some of the sect members already aware and commented in this thread, but, please bear with me again. Thanks.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, soie_yoie, Selax and 5 others like this.
  16. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, the official raws on JJXWC have locked chapters, but when you find it on other sites those locked smut chapters are available, although with some light censoring (**), but the meaning is still pretty clear.

As for how everyone found out, they all had their suspicions due to the weird coincidences. CW and LXR verified it when they overhead MC venting his frustrations to his parents' graves. ML found out when he in his stupor noticed how MC acted crazy. It was super sad because MC when he saw his bones, his heart finally cooled and he put his love for ML to rest. However, MC is still affected by ML; whenever ML shows his little actions MC or MC's heart will shiver/shake.

I'm still only on chapter 95 right now, and while I am enjoying steady calm MC who doesn't want to be wooed back by so full of regret ML, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what happens to scum WYD.

For those who read ahead, can you verify something for me? It seems that WYD had ML has his most powerful backer in the family, but the relationship strained after MC's original death. Does that mean WYD was using ML? I feel like WYD has some ambiguous feelings, and only married ML's sister because he knew he could rely on ML.

Edit: My last paragraph is right. WYD enjoyed ML's pursuit of him, which helped him climb into the ML's family by marrying the sister. ML's sister is just a vase of the family but most beloved. WYD is allowed to be unscrupulous because ML has always been his backer in the family, before and after engagement/marriage, even during the years after MC's death. While ML was a little cooler, he still backed WYD because he still believed in his first love for WYD.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    komo komo, JoshyM62, clear and 6 others like this.
  17. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BIG GIANT FFFFFFF**********
    WYD is in trouble because of his father; the both of them have been unscrupulous using the power of ML's family to do things. He wants to ML to secretly help him, but ML refuses. WYD then reveals ML's sexual orientation to family.

Drama happens.

So in order for ML's family to accept MC, ML has to help WYD. Because ML's grandfather loves ML's sister the most, he wants to help her out of the predicament that WYD and WYD's father landed them in which also affects ML's family prestige, and the only person who can help is ML (I don't know why they don't consider ML's older brother?).

The final conclusion is glossed over and not really mentioned, but I feel like it is such a shallow victory, yet even MC feels content. I DO NOT FEEL CONTENT. Where is my face slapping! No justice!

18. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    did...did my eyes full of sh*t? why...how can i miss this regularly updated novel....even so...the other novels from the same author too...
    i prob didn't pick this cause all the ML being a scum thingy....but i will give this a try..since i recently read some scum ML (or MC) novels orz...and i found most of it still tolerate able

Blood A likes this.
  19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    very shallow victory indeed.... but likely they will get their payback in the future.... by doing what they are doing....

20. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I don't get my just revenge or face slapping, I think the author was pretty amazing writing about the complicated feelings between MC and ML, the concept of having a mother for MC, MC trying to understand his new identity and his old, the pain of having to suffer for money when he never had to worry before, MC’s previous gentleness versus his current coolness, ML suffering, ML feeling even worse after realizing he didn’t wrong MC twice but three times (substitute for WYD, sub for MC himself, and mistaking WYD for MC). I still wished ML suffered more or groveled more, or at least have it described more. But congrats to author.