Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U r most Welcome!

nejvi likes this.
  2. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when you get him back - he's gone again. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: This is so unfair, why!?!?!?!!? :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i saw something dangerous...

Its was incense Burner 2 (when Wei ying play with bichen) ...... On youtube...:blobnosebleed:

If anyone know where to read the rest of the DJ, please tell me, :sushi_dead:...

here link for it.... Im forget the minutes but, just watch it, its awesome:blobmelt:...

Fiorisi, LoveManga, Heroine and 5 others like this.
  4. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I just suddenly realized that the author has a tendency to give our protagonist a major character development by being push/thrown into a some type of abyss
    -Scum Villian
    ML has major development after he was thrown into the abyss by the MC. He went from being a little innocence bun to a blackened Demon lord

-GDC
    MC’S major development was when he was thrown into the Burial mounts by WC. Became the Yiling Patriarch

-Heavenly Blessing (I’m not so sure haven’t read it)
    MC was thrown out from the heavens THRICE. Became very depressed and was never the same

5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so we won get in detail hw lan zhan carry wei ying off and pass energy to him and hw exactly he died in more detail, though it was mention alreadi but still wish would descibe it lol:ROFLMAO:. and wanted to read on hw JC and the rest brought the seige on burial mound the first time.
    he has some serious jealously issues to me ahhahahah :p
    agreed. heis always findin a scapegoat just like his mom (though it was his mom tat made him tat way) but still it makes me not realli likin him ahhahah :LOL::LOL::LOL::p
    this is the results of ppl hu minds r DAMN FKIN SHALLOW AND GOT NTH INSIDE EXPECT FOR BRAIN JUICE LOL. i hate this kind of ppl the most makes me wan to just cut off thier heads right nw they don deserve to live at all. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    IKR just where the hell was he or was he scerectin plannin wif other to raid wwx on burail mounds. he wasnt there and blamed wwx for his sister death urghhhhhhhh fked up much -.- :mad::(

6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... really!? This is the end of the flashback?! We didn’t even see the Siege on the burial mounts!!! The slaughter of the remaining Wen Sect!!! Damn I guess everything that happens afterwards is only explained when Xichen tells WY about LZ scars.
    Poor YanLi you deserved so much more. She was the only person who knew how to control and calm WY and JC temper. Honestly the cultivators are so dumb here, they’re so clouded by their anger and hunger for justice that they refuse to see things from a logical standpoint. There’s nothing wrong with defending oneself, they started it so it was only fair to do so. Things just got worse after the slaughter of the 30 people at Koi tower, but let’s be honest even if that didn’t happen they would have still found a way to take WY down. Honestly is was silly to think that the Jin Sect would be calm after the 2 remaining Wen Sect leaders are killed, they’re animosity is against WY from the very beginning they feared him and wanted him out of the picture. The Wen siblings sacrifice really did nothing in the end to solve the issue.
    Actually why did WN attack at Koi tower? He was suppose to turn himself in peacefully....I think that it might be related to Xue Yang since he’s suppose to be staying at the Koi tower at this time (Right?) Maybe in the process of taming him with the black long needles he lost control and went on a rampage(?)

7. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking the same, can someone please explain this?

8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about that too. They most likely have killed his sister Wen Qing first in front of Wen Ning and he lost it on his end, and went on a rampage. Well my guess anyways.

9. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same too.... but WN was aware and prepared that it was gonna happen...maybe they did both executions privately since nobody actually saw WN being executed otherwise it would have been suspicious that WQ was only done publicly while WN wasn't (they mainly wanted WN to be executed since he was dangerous), but then why was the other sects there? To ensure nothing went wrong or to celebrate, but if it was done privately then there would be no need for them to be there

setsuna3025, vrotki, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  11. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it all just a lie? WN was locked up and them guys made up a bunch of sh*t, like turning WN to dust, but they were really locked him up and were trying to figure out a way to control him.

setsuna3025, vrotki, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I always feel that "preparing, and being prepared" is one thing and "actually experiencing it happening in front of you" is another; so I see that while Wen Ning and Wen Qing is prepared that this will happen one day, they can't control how they really feel if they see that scene happening in front of them, and so that's how I feel might have occurred and this execution was done privately. I wasn't thinking the other Sects was there to watch it happen, though.

Wen Ning obviously wasn't killed but was captured instead

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  13. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is Wen Ning went on a rampage after his sister was killed and after he realized they were going to keep him alive. It was probably his attempt to escape but it failed.
    Also this could be it too.

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously being prepared and feeling prepared are two completely different things, but WN is a corpse hes not suppose to feel such emotions and act on it by his own will. He can feel them but not necessarily act on it (eh don't know how to explain it '_') I know WN was captured and kept for 13 yes they explained that in the first few chapters. The other sects must have been there since WN killed members of the GusuLan and QinheNie sect.

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I do recall reading this... I find it hard for people to actually buy into this whithout seeing any evidence. They're either dumb or didn't dare speak of it out loud (Nie Minjue would have definitely said something or he's suspicious of them) cause the Ghost General turning into dust out of the blue wouldn't sound convinsing to me

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Then if that's not the case it will make no sense why suddenly Wen Ning went on a rampage like that especially when he was there to surrender himself. I do understand that Wen Ning is a corpse, but he's also a corpse that has a heart and is capable of feeling such emotions, sure he can't blush or cry but he can still feel these emotions to the point that I see there's really a possibility for him in losing control if his sister was to get killed in front of him like that even if he was prepared that this will happen, but that's my guess on this matter and how I see his sister death will trigger him to lose control because of this.

setsuna3025, nejvi, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  18. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit late, but still I'll try to explain it in my way...
    There's actually a gap here. I think it might be cleared up once the old and the edited versions are compared side by side in this regard. Any help here?
    U can see that later WN thanks LWJ for his help at Koi Tower when he spoke in favour of the WN siblings and tried to help. When? This is not clear.
    The thirty odd Lan disciples who were killed by WN who had come to help control the situation. Where are the details?
    If u want I'll try to put a spoiler for the part where WN thanks LWJ. Then u'll see what I mean.

20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so sorry :blobsob::blobsob: I didn’t have wifi yesterday:blobsob::blobdead: and only just read that chapter now :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I’m late to the spamming but :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Jiang Yanli :blobsob: Wie Wuxian :blobsob: chapter 88 :blobdead:

But whyyy :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: you know I’m crying in a damn library with some random I don’t know sitting next to me :blobsob::blobsob:
    908C6A17-E481-4484-806C-D2CD697AB99C.jpeg
    This chapter was so damn sad!!!!!!!! Everything Jiang Yanli was saying I was crying so hard :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I mean from the moment she said A-Xian the tears were flowing my lips were trembling.:blobsob:
    Then she died It broke my tiny little heart my heart broke I’m still crying.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

:blobsob::blobsob: I bet Lan Wangji just found another reason to blame himself:blobsob::blobsob: Before he could do anything else, he suddenly heard another scream of help in the distance. He suppressed whatever was in his eyes and went to provide assistance.
    He would think :
    “If I didn’t leave. Then Jiang Yanli wouldn’t have died.
    You and Jiang Cheng my have still be brothers.
    But most of all. I could have kept u from breaking, what little sanity u had left I could have saved.” :blobsob::blobsob:

That’s all I’m gonna say cause I’m getting more depressed :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Any way after reading that chapter:cry: I’m gonna join my hubby.
    3794261A-961F-41E1-B541-C9B2CECC8121.jpeg
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I have yet to read what everyone said about this chapter, but I think everyone has already said what was needed to be said. So for know I’ll just post this.

zeromint, Aeli, Heroine and 11 others like this.