LCD Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Jun 1, 2016.

1. yoshinere

yoshinere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well idk if its ten or hundred or maybe thousand,, but every chap author release it,, the first and second page coment always compalin sir,, its so rare seeing author getting praised in sector comment,,

2. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    So, we had a chance to see all of those Emperors that we have bee hearing about since the beginning of this novel and just like that, they all went to die on some stupid expedition. Damn, what a waste.

3. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I just figured out that the Immortal Physiques are just super powers from American comic books. The author seems to be a fan of western movies. That's pretty cool.

4. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, the couple of chapters with the emperor waiting to die were pretty cool.

Lokumi likes this.
  5. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    What's your logic?

Slightly Canted likes this.
  6. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole tap the side of the head then a laser beam shoots out of his eyes is Cyclops from X-Men. This mimics Cyclops turning off his special glasses to allow his power to shoot out. Li did this back in the grave of the High God.

Then there's the Furious Immortal Physique that gets stronger the more angry the user gets. That mimics The Incredible Hulk. Then the Soaring Immortal Physique mimics The Flash. There have been a few other things that stood out to me but those are the biggest.

Look, I have no proof what-so-ever so I can't argue with anyone about this. It's my personal feeling. Plus, if it gets this dead thread popping again, I'm ok with that.

7. Aznos

Aznos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh no, thats just you being a big fan of their movies. Actually those "superpowers" that you linked can be pretty much be linked to other "heroes" and not just from the westerns. And no, those superpowers wasn't even their original idea in the first place, the idea of those powers popped up pretty much earlier than those movies/comics did.

8. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good. I can't argue since I've got no proof.

9. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't want to argue at first because I really don't have any proof, but then I realized that you're spouting bullshit without any proof either, actually.

1) Uh, no. I was a fan of the actual comics, not really the movies. Because I'm old enough to remember when the actual comic books were big in the U.S. (the 1960's-1990's).

2) Which heroes, exactly? And which ones mimic the actions I described? Because if they don't mimic the actions I described then you have no proof either. China's legal system does not practice in "intellectual property," by the way. Which means the Chinese media plagiarizes heavily without thought or care. See "The Walking Dead." It's a HUGE hit in China. Which is great, except that it wasn't legally distributed there back in 2012 when it became one of China's top ranking TV shows.

3) Where exactly did these powers pop up BEFORE 1963 (when the X Men were first released), 1962 (when The Hulk was first released), and 1939 (when The Flash was first released)? No, really. I want to know.

Like I said, I don't have any proof but you don't either. So until you can actually bring proof don't say that I'm wrong.

And the machine epoch that Li came across back in the 9 Worlds likely mimicked The Transformers.

10. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn in the last chapter we really see why Li is called "The Dark hand behind the curtain", asking his friend, probably the one who understood him the best, to sacrifice himself, but I guess that Saint really deserve his name, sacrificing himself to show the light, if you ask me a true Hero.
    Also probably one of the only chapter where Li is really sad to lose a friend.

11. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why this novel is good, the discussion between powerful being (not only that but that's a major points in my book). Now I think I'll have to stockpile at least 4 chapters for the combat. Any VIP can confirm that 4 chapters are enough or should I wait more ?

12. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No you need to wait 20 chaps

13. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Uugh seriously ? Fuck me, I don't have this patience

14. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s always MTL

15. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahah, no.
    I tried when I started reading webnovel, I just can't. I'll have to wait :(
    Btw, thanks for the info.

16. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    On Lnmtl the ED translations aren’t that bad for everything before chapter 2500

Lokumi likes this.
  17. a5675

a5675 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ED on LNMTL is one of the most readable and understandable MTLs out there because the writing and story is very straightforward. The story itself being predictable and repetitive helps because you read the same sentences over and over and over again about 1000 times throughout the novel.

Superioreos likes this.
  18. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1972: From The Past
    I have to admit, compared to other cultivator fights in other C novels; this fight makes unintentional mockery of foreshadowing and fight executions between OP characters. I mean look at that! Casual space-time fights with terrible consequences, and not just for the sake of breaking apart mountains and splitting oceans. They're basically playing catch with, present vs present with each having their past and future selves casually battling to nonexistence.

Happy guy and Lokumi like this.
  19. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking, in the 9th world theere was godking, and emperor assailant (powerful godking), and the fact that emperor from the 9th world = 8 will emperor from the 10th. Wouldn't that means that godking are able to fight emperor from the 10th world (at least 1-8 wills emperor) ? It would be awesome to see such a fight.

20. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A emperor from 9 worlds do not have the same power of a 8 will emperor, the HW from them in the 9 worlds have at maximun the same power of 6 HW from 10 world, what happen is that the emperor who ascend train in new techinnes, becaming more powerfull.