Chinese Rebirth Of The General’s Granddaughter

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Veedah, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Rebirth Of The General’s Granddaughter
    Raw Link: https://www.miaobige.com/read/14629/
    NU Link: Novel Updates
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The novel has a lot of potential, and although it looks like it, and I can guarantee it will be different from other Rebirth Novels.

Description (from Novel Updates):

Lan Xuan smiled gently as she said, “My dear sister, who told you to obstruct my path? Your man belongs to me, your dowry belongs to me, your everything, belongs to me.”

With bloodshot eyes, Zhao Hong Xiang bit his tooth and said clearly, ”Don’t blame me, when you were alive, you were a part of the Zhao family, even when you die, you will remain a ghost of the Zhao family. I will not allow myself to be mocked by the world because of you. Instead of living so miserably, why not die early and reincarnate early? Xuan’er has said that your dowry consists of 60 thousand liang of silver, I can’t let you take it away, so… why don’t you… GO TO HELL!”

In the midst of a night thunderstorm, the kindhearted but cowardly daughter of the general of the Great Yan Empire, Mu Zi You, was strangled to death by her closest friend and husband using a rope. When she died, she had a stomach full of regrets and grievances.

Just when she thought she died wrongfully under the hands of her friend and husband, she opened her eyes once more only to realize that she had been given a second chance. She had been transported back by 4 years. Forcefully breaking through the seal her mother left on her soul, she was granted with supernatural power. “I swear that I will only allow myself let others down but not the other way around! From now, I want my revenge!”

Evil stepmother? It’s alright, I’ll destroy your reputation before sending you on your way to the yellow spring (TL note: yellow spring = Hell). Hypocritical friend? I’ll ruthlessly tear off your facade and give you a taste of the pain I once felt. The princess conspiring against me? I’ll just throw her into the mass grave. Since none of you are willing to let me enjoy my life, I’ll drag all of you down with me!

Just when she intends to distance herself from hypocritical douche-bags, who knew that her devastatingly beautiful appearance would attract even more butterflies.

That guy whom abandoned her like a dirty shoe previously is now saying that he will marry no one but her.

Princes chasing after her, willing to use any methods and do anything just to get in her good graces, and a drop dead gorgeous hoodlum involving himself with her, who will she choose?

govindec, Elliana, RizYun and 4 others like this.
  2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    so, wat the differ from others?

3. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she has Superpowers can talk to Snakes, Animals, Plants
    And her Grandmother is an Indian Deity(I think)

Elliana likes this.
  4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    so, she is kinda got herself an exotic mix bloodline?
    put dat aside, so her power is similar to a shaman or druid?

Elliana likes this.
  5. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both I guess

6. ShouldHaveBeenACat

ShouldHaveBeenACat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay I'm so exited about this. I tried to post one of these a while ago but my tablet was having none of it. Thanks Veedah.

From what little has been translated I think she is more like a druid. Into plants, herbal concoctions and speaking to animals. I thought the Indian deity angle was quite unique but I also like how self critical the mc is. Instead of just blaming the antagonists, which she should and does, shea also looks back at her own actions and sees that while they where evil and deserving of revenge she would not have fallenfor it if she was less gullable. After rebirth she immediately starts on self improvement and getting closer to her family members. We'll the ones that aren't complete scum at least. I think it's admirable that she isn't just consumed by vengeance and also makes time to grow into someone she can be proud of.

P.S Can someone who reads the original language tell us if the things mentioned above continue?
    P. P. S Shout out to her uncle. He's great. I wish I had an uncle and grandpa like that.

namige likes this.
  7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Aloneselua

Aloneselua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds good!

9. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was skeptical when I started reading this novel, I told myself again a story of revenge and reincarnation, it will be the "déjà vu". But as I read, I was surprised.:blobawkward::blobpats: The fact that the MC has powers thanks to her maternal origins and that she uses them to avenge herself of her enemies and to protect the beings that they are dear to her in a world where the others are normal, is a good mixture.:blobthinkingsmirk::cookie:
    It changes of these novels in which everyone has powers like in "Evil Emperor's Wild Consort" ..., or in those where everyone is normal without any power as in "The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage" ...:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I hope someone will resume the translation of this novel because it looks very interesting.:blobdrool::aww::blob_pompom:

namige likes this.
  10. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump

11. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 interested but xxsy is associated with qi right? Maybe better to suggest it over at qi

13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 here!

14. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  15. anngyeom

anngyeom New Member

Reading List: