Question God of soul system

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ZXu2002, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    so, God of soul system. Is it worth reading? I liked one piece and want to read something in its world, but in the first chapter there already is a lot of weirdness like a system (which I hate) and swords (which I thought wasn't the main focus of the manga.
    Without focusing on the grammar and syntax (which I feel is a bit off), is the plot good? As in, does it fall into the generic Chinese xianxia face slapping you bullied my relative, I bully you Story? Or does it maintain the original's story, character personality, etc?
    Spoilers appreciated,
    Please do not say it's a fan fiction, i know that

2. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    well if you like where MC is too much overbearing OP~ you will like it~
    because he will kill many big figure until it will become different line time story~
    one of yonkou will be killed by him + his power will become more stronger than any yonkou, even WB cant even wound him but will wounded

3. R0adRunner206

R0adRunner206 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many threads are you making? Going for a new record or something? Ps have not read god of soul system so I'll wait to see if there are any people suggesting it's good.

4. gamorsa

gamorsa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah its worth
    because the MC not Luffy or his crew and the story so far so good, not idiot or arrogant MC

5. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The way it's written is more like that in different world with naruto system...

6. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the problem, I want the story to at least be someway centred around Luffy and his crew

7. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the protagonist only gain bleach realted skills? becuase in the summary it list off all these beach abilites. are there any other skills he can use. or is this beach in a one peice world with a CN MC?
    i want to know about this novel as well

8. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is cousin of lutfy (or hv blood relationship). The timeline is before lutfi born/1-5yrs. Mc has sword inside him. He got sword skill after the sword inside level up. His sword skill was from Bleach first captain, burn to ash something......

9. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc he only spent few chapters to wipe out Big Mom Pirates

For OP it's not bad but certainly not that good either, he literally never experienced setback, it's entirely wish fulfillment fanfic.

Good enough for me and I was following it daily before, until he went to naruto world....

Awe 128 likes this.
  10. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it till ch 30 and i am greatly enjoyinv it
    u won't be disapointed m8

11. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Not cousin, Uncle, he's Dragon's cousin.

And I don't think 'sword' inside him, I think it's just fairly better sword and his sword 'eat' a space devil fruit so he can store it in another dimension and draw it whenever he wished.

Original title is something like God Level Sword Soul System so his cheat is a system related to sword. I don't know why or where 'translator' got that God of Soul System from.

first skill is fire I think, and then he got skill like Byakuya's Senbonzakura. And then his fire is as hot as Sun later on blablabla *insert any ridiculous abilities here*

12. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    nah his soul is percieved as a sword.. and later on eat his sword that gotten from garp to be able to manifest in real world.... first skill is 1st captain sword. second is getsuga tenshou. and later senbonsakura.. and then bankai form of all three of them iirc..

and about the story there no relative bully it just MC bully other people all the time since he is garystu

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  13. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, it's been months since I last read it maybe mixed it up, there's another fanfic I still followed daily with similiar skill set like fire and senbonzakura but less bullshit OPness so maybe because of that I don't remember that eat sword thingy

14. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Naruto Arc really that bad?