Spoiler That Girl who Healed the Crazy Boss, You're Magnificient and Mighty (Transmigrated F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It isn't exactly specified what type of fish he was, but it was an immensely huge predator fish with white colouring. Considering it was an arc where mermaids existed and the protagonists was a human girl with her harem of gods, one shouldn't take Fu Wang's specie of fish seriously.

Just... think of a HUGE fish. With pointy teeth. White skin. Beautiful but deadly. THat's it.

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    why I feel like that arc is like that old fish game in computer where we play fish who ate and ate until it become really big.o_Oo_O

Elliana, akihiki, JimmyFalcon and 3 others like this.
  3. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    The fish arc is more like the Fish Version of fluffy and cute slice of life. TBH I still don't get what was the thing that attracted me so much about the arc, but it is a favorite amongst the reviews for this novel.

There also exists three Gods that are high up and are, supposedly, the male harem of the girl that was sunk into the ocean and was eaten by ML. The Ocean God, the Land God, and the God up in the skies. Cliché.

It isn't known how ML exactly took out the Ocean God, that is honestly a blank timeskip between "he heard the rumours of gods, he began planning how to enter and devour the god" and the paragraphs where the Ocean God invited the Land God to his palace, and that the Land God amigably left with a red fish in tow --- that's ML by the way, who killed off the Land GOd and impersonated him, and then his next target was the Sky God.

The other Gods, who are minor or not as strong or high-position as the Three Gods, only notice the three Gods were killed after the deed was done and over. Lmao.

I feel like the protagonists in this novel are one of the most pitiful protagonists that ever existed. I mean, the girl only got like one paragraph worth of screentime before getting killed off.:blobpeek:

"Gods... I haven't eaten a God before".
    --- ML after hearing there existed an Ocean God plus more
    R.I.P. Gods

I will be honest and admit that I like the fish arc so much that every time I come back to this novel I read It solely for the Fish Arc. :blobmelt:

4. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always been curious, though. How does he "eat" these people? :hmm:

Elliana and lazynoodles like this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    eh...you are right. Didn't the ML already become merman when he met the gods, right? Or he can make his mouth a really big to 'eat' them?:blobfearful:

Elliana, lazynoodles and nielyti like this.
  6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    He became a merman when a group of them tried to kill and eat him but he turned the tables and ate them! And this is when he is this big predator fish with lots of pointy teeth. He has to literally go crunch-crunch, nom-nom, sluuurp and a fart to signify end of dinner. That's why he turned into a mermaid. Oops, merman.

Since he is Big Devil, I guess eating Gods is also literal. Lolol.

7. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too think it was literal. Its not like he hasn't eaten other human(?) in his human form before(ahem...MC) so adding god to menu is nothing, right?

8. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL reading about the fish arc spoilers I imagine ML to be like the sea kings in One Piece.

Elliana and akihiki like this.
  9. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In fish arc .
    Small fish happily blowing bubbles is literally the cutest .

Dragon_Reader and seabuckthorn like this.