News Fanfiction.net decent story guide

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Jojo775, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about fanfiction.net theres one story that caught my eye 'The Story of Zax'
    The author is teemuu
    https://m.fanfiction.net/u/3459740/

I really like how he connect many different story, so it has a relation though the mc is different

2. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least for me this is true, i began reading fanfics on last april, and until now i only finished four, just now i was scrolling a Harry Potter fic, and i already want to murder the author for writing that crap.

3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree more with
    Although inwardly I am convinced that Sturgeon's ratio is a bit off. 95 : 5 sounds about right.
    For me the rule is to filter by favs and minimum 100k words and never go beyond the first page of results, there are horrors there.
    Though I somehow found a few fics, perhaps trough recommendations, beyond the first page, those are rare gems that are mostly there because they are old and they are not eye catching...like MC being OP or some bs…
    I have some HP fics here(beware harem,lemons and dark harry, none of which I'm thrilled for but it's tolerable since the stories are good) https://www.fanfiction.net/~zhawarudo

4. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i do filter by favs and 100k too, ''there are horrors there'' i tought that was indeed the case but i ended up learning the hard way... the fic i was talking about is called Black bond or something, anyway i don't mind harem's a harem one currenctly is my favorite , i'm ok with dark harry there's this one with a original female character that looks pretty damn great, but i'm waiting for it to be finished, thanks for the recomendations i will take a look tomorrow.

Jojo775 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.