Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You’re Overpowered?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You’re Overpowered?

NU Summary -
    A long time later, Ah Zhao and her younger generations started chatting about her own story.

“At first, I was selected by the system to become the man”s plug-in to help him reach the pinnacle of life.”

“-Then what happened afterward?”

Ah Zhao lit a cigarette and her expression had great changes:

“-Later, I became the wife of the Male God.”

[I tried searching for a spoiler link, but didn't find one. Which is pretty surprising since this is such a cute, fluffy story that will heal your heart and turn you into potato mush. So if there is one, please do tell me coz then I can delete/ merge the threads]

[As of when I am posting this, I have read Arc 1 and it was super cute and super nice! Loved the ML (possessive and border-line obsessive/ almost Yandere?) And the MC (smart and caring, loves to take care of ML. Kind of dense when it comes to emotions but I think she is a newbie at the whole being human thing)]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Elsiee likes this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    A short and brief summary of Arc 1
    MC has a system named Marshmallow!!!!! I feel hungry....
    MC wakes up. She is in the car on her way to meet the ML. ML is currently 16 years old. O!Host was hired to seduce ML, film their sex and then post it online so that his father, step-mother and step-brother can kick him out and never bother about him. MC meets ML. ML knows that MC is here to seduce him and he feels very bitter. After some skirmish in the beginning, MC manages to get close to ML. She takes him running in the morning, forces him to eat good and heartily, starts teaching him and tries to make him healthy. Stuck inside his room, surrounded by hostile servants and forgotten by family, ML is very very weak, very pale and barely hanging on. Six months later, MC has managed to turn him a little healthier. By now ML keeps thinking - Even if she is here to betray me, I don't mind as long as she speaks such sweet lies from her lips.
    ML has never been taken care of or loved by anyone other than his mother. She died when he was 10 years old, he was sent by his father and step-mother to the villa that he inherited from his mother. In fact, it turns out that his father is not even paying for his upkeep. ML and his mother's inheritance is what is keeping the mansion afloat and paying the salaries of the hostile servants. MC slowly encourages him to be braver, to be smarter.
    While teaching she realises that he doesn't even know junior high school subjects. She thinks - Poor boi, sent alone here at age of ten, how could he learn?
    MC is even more fired up and determined, she tells ML - You are great, you will rise up above them all and shine like a super star!!! ML is even more touched.
    After 6 months, ML Dad and Step-mom come to visit. Last time they saw him, ML was weak and pale, cowardly and hiding behind long bangs. Now he is stronger, taller and looks very refined and pure and good.
    This is the moment, ML decides to trust MC. ML wants to show off his knowledge and his genius IQ and attitude (he is the MP of this world) but MC cautions him and tells him to hide his aptitude. ML has to decide between trusting MC and continuing to act as a useless bum, or shine and maybe get his father's approval. He decides to listen to MC. When ML Dad comes, he hides behind MC shivering and stuff. ML Dad is disgusted to see his 6 foot + tall son hiding and shivering behind a barely 5 foot small girl. Disgusted and happy, the whole family leave.
    MC and ML continue growing. ML fires one of the insulting, hostile servant. The servant threatens to tell on him to his parents. ML simply tells the servant - This villa was inherited by me from my mother, your salary is coming from the money left by my mother. A disgusting, disloyal dog like you should just fuck off.
    MC and ML go to an amusement theme park. By now, ML realises he is in love with MC and also realises MC is too dense to notice. And thinks - Cannot have her afraid and run away, now it's too soon. But one day I will pull her into my web and there will be never any escape.
    While returning, MC gets knocked out and goes into Coma coz a husky dog fell from some 20+ floor building on her head :hmm:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy:. (This is the hilarious death I have ever seen).
    Marshmallow gives MC a choice - Dog falling was sudden and surprising (no shit!) So higher-ups will not blame/ penalise you if you leave the mission incomplete. For MC, even though she looks at ML as if he is a child, a student, a younger brother, coz of ML's gradual touchy-feely attitude and charisma and his sexy foxy nature, she does blush and feel her heart beat quickening. So she decides to stay in the world.
    It takes her 5 years to wake up. ML has taken over the family industry, bankrupted the evil family and driven them into suicide/ poverty, he is a scary blackened monster who everyone is scared off. Every day he dreams of killing the husky (didn't die from the fall, broke a leg), the family that kept the husky (basically the husband and wife were arguing and the didn't pay attention, so the husky fell down. ML has sent them to stay in the temple as nun/ priest to make them pray for MC's life), the whole world and himself. MC wakes up, ML proposes in the next sentence - Now that you are awake, where do you want to get married? :blobjoy::blobicecreamlove:
    MC is shocked and kinda against this idea since she has seen him as a child. But now he is an adult who loves her and will NOT let her go. System calculates that based on ML's blacked state, if MC were to die, he would blacken completely and either self mutilate or violently destroy everyone around and go to jail only to suicide. MC feels sorry, decides to stay. Accepts his proposal. They get married after three years. By now, MC has fallen for ML too. HEA.

Funny system -
    So when MC is getting married, Marshmallow is weeping and sobbing loudly in her mind.
    MC asks - Marshmallow, why you crying?
    Marshmallow - Coz... Coz Host will go away now!
    MC - Marshmallow, me and you can never be separated, you are inside my mind!
    Marshmallow - Well, that's how they show in TV serials....
    MC - ......

Marshmallow is too cute! When MC asks it why ML is acting so touchy with her, Marshmallow says - ML likes You. MC is confused why he likes her. But then Marshmallow says shyly - Marshmallow likes Host too!

4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I was reading this story some time ago with mtl. My interpretation of the title was: "ML, want plug-in?" because Ah Zhao was basically a soul "created" to be ML's cheat. Marshmallow is cute indeed.
    • MC and ML was actually some kind of god but on different space dimension? ML came to MC for something so he had to stay for a while and then both of them fall in love with each other. Something happened that made Ah Zhao lose her memories of everything.
    • Marshmallow is actually MC and ML's child.

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for finding quick transmigration novel and spoiler it.

Aisha Ann, Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm around 694/almost 1000 chapters in reading hell, this novel is a rare gem among the others in this genre. 1v1

Romance is sweet and uncomplicated, ML dotes on MC, filled with meng.

There isn't a single repetitive arc, each one has enough juicy bits to flesh out the characters and worlds (each arc/world is around 15-25? 30? chapters each).

If ML has issues, MC will adjust his attitude. A-Zhao (MC) may be cute and sweet, but she won't be walked over.

Marshmallow/Cotton Candy = System. System is cute!

Up to where I'm currently at, the hidden backstory of MC seems to be that she was once a very powerful primordial goddess (?) and something happened to her so she's diminished and lost her memories. Her hubby is ML and their son is Marshmallow/Cotton Candy. MC is still in the process of recovering her memories, so she doesn't remember any of this -- or if she does for a moment, it's only in a dream that she forgets when she wakes up.

8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a quick arc cheatsheet (still WIP, I'm updating as I read):

1: Shut-in legitimate heir ML/Slutty tutor MC (paid to get ML in compromising position). As we all know, dynamics change once MC transmigrates.
    2: Favored prince fallen into disfavor ML/Unfavored but faithful wife MC
    3: Delinquent ML/School flower and ace student MC
    4: Waste ML/Mysterious elder MC (in a xianxia cultivation world)
    5: Betrayed VRMMO expert gamer ML/Mysterious plug-in MC (actually, MC is a real girl and was unconscious for a long time before she woke up and left the VRMMO world)
    6: Great general ML/Weak wife-switch MC (original bride was supposed to be MC's sister, but MC was sickly and going to die so the family swapped her in)
    7: Notable family's son entering entertainment circle ML/Great agent but with bad rep MC (MC's famous for collecting boytoys but truth is that the person MC transmigrated into happened to be in love with FML -- yes, you read that right -- and was harshly rejected despite everything she'd done for her. Even the 'boytoys' were actually just people she hired to protect FML in entertainment circle)
    8: Great general ML/Emperor (hidden woman) MC (Emperor and others in line of succession died, leaving only young Emperor!MC -- actually a weak woman but she's crossdressing)
    9: Green hat ML (his fiancee had affair with his best friend)/Framed school flower MC
    10: Holy Knight or Paladin turned Demon King ML/Holy Saint-in-training MC
    11: Blackened & downtrodden by world ML/Famous sword cultivator (actually female) MC (cultivation world, MC and ML end up as fellow disciples)
    12: Jinxed president ML (he was born with bad luck but talented in everything else)/Good luck charm MC
    13: Prince of superior alien civilization ML/Powerful human esper MC
    14: Ex-prince Buddhist monk ML/Noble lady MC (MC's mission is to get him to enter secular life again ahahahaha~)
    15: Gritty realist novel ML (who was abducted from his loving parents while abroad, lost memories, and forced through assassin training)/Live-streaming star MC
    16: Dark horse prince (later Emperor)/Queen Mother MC (MC was sold by family into palace to be one of Emperor's wives, but Emperor makes a deal with her -- she'll help him solidfy throne for succeeding Emperor and she'll be left alone and in a position of power as Queen Mother. No hanky-panky happens with old Emperor because he's like her grandfather. MC and ML have only 1 year age difference)
    17: Beastkin royalty ML/Rare female MC (this is one of the few arcs in which ML really made me want to slap him. MC does a good job of fixing his attitude)
    18: Famous webnovel author ML (whose ideas were plagiarized by another webnovel author)/Rich fangirl who had stomach cancer but masquerading as person from the future MC
    19: Human with special ability ML/Regular human in zombie apocalypse MC (the original soul in the body died after she was forcefully made into bait for zombies by slitting a vein in her arm). After MC transmigrates, she gets a very interesting special skill from the system lol. The description is confusing, but basically her skill allows her to give a permanent command to 10 zombies (when upgraded, more than 10). So basically a geas. She does some very funny things with her ability, like command the zombies to perform a square dance or tell a zombie husbando to give a deep kiss to a zombie waifu. XD
    20: Bullied but talented ML/Arrogant noblewoman with royal blood MC. MC is like female antagonist in one of those otome games in this world lololol~ Has specs more like a Mary Su than even the actual Mary Su FL in the world. XD
    21: 4th son & prince of conquered nation ML/Warlike female Emperor MC. This arc was so good but also made me so sad. ;A;
    22: Spirit bait university student ML/Psychic flower shop owner MC. ML's got a lot of yin and daoist master (I think) set a seal on him to protect him, but it expires when ML reaches 20 yrs of age. [current, ongoing arc]

Edit: Updated details for 19-22.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  9. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler second arcs

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much all the arcs seem to hit the target for me. But what is with that tragic sense in arc 18? I might have to skip it quickly ;_;. I need a spoiler for it regarding that terminal illness...

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not tragic ahahaha. She used to have stomach cancer but got better.

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have to re-read for more detail, but it went something like this:

-ML is the winning prince, but some other prince (I think) transmigrated back in time. With future knowledge, he frames ML for something he didn't do
    -ML currently disfavored because he was framed and unhappily demoted/sent to the shabbiest part of the palace. As the faithful but unfavored wife, MC chose to go with him
    -the truth is that original occupant of body MC transmigrated into was deeply in love with her husband but believed he had someone else in his heart, so they always fought a lot
    -there's a learning/adjusting period as ML realizes that this wife he always fought with isn't actually as bad as he thought
    -ML & MC learn that someone was scheming against them from the start and causing them to misunderstand each other -- I think MC (or the original soul) was made to believe that ML also had a woman outside?
    -ML confesses how hurt he is that his father doesn't believe him. MC tells him that a real father and son relationship isn't about dignity and he should just suck it up and write a letter to his father about how he really feels
    -Dadperor reads the letter and it's effective! Turns out he didn't really believe ML did it either. But he's glad that his son loves him and investigations are ongoing
    -MC's dad is #1 trusted general under Emperor. He's also crazily fond of his daughter and wanted to taker her away from the harsh living conditions he saw when he visited until she put her foot down. He respects her decision but also reports to Emperor about the shabby living conditions (even demoted royalty should live better than this)
    -blah blah more investigations, gradually they're pardoned but they still need to fish out the real culprits behind the scenes
    -scummy transmigrated prince has his eyes on MC and tries to assault her in a restaurant, but MC punches/kicks him before leaving :blobxd:
    -enraged!dad & enraged!husband plot more with the Emperor
    -yup, it was all transmigrated!prince's fault. Emperor had some smidgen of affection for this prince but loses all hope once he realizes all the dirty/dark things he did behind his back.
    -ends with MC and ML together and happy. Dadperor has funny fights/competition with General Dad over MC. General Dad goes: My daughter is so cute ahhhhhhh. Dadperor goes: She's marrying into my side of the family, joke's on you ahahahahaha

13. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel seems like my cup of tea :blobmelt: I need summaries asap :blobpeek:

14. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? Did anyone die in the end? :blobfearful: As long as MC and ML end up living a happy life together till they grow old, I can deal with some dog blood and cry a little. But I can't take tragedies.

stumblmer likes this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I updated the arc list (current arc is 22 and ongoing)!

Going to give spoilers for my favorite arcs (in no particular order). Beginning with the arc below~

Arc 7: Notable family's son entering entertainment circle ML/Great agent but with bad rep MC (MC's famous for collecting boytoys but truth is that the person MC transmigrated into happened to be in love with FML -- yes, you read that right -- and was harshly rejected despite everything she'd done for her. Even the 'boytoys' were actually just people she hired to protect FML in entertainment circle)

Note: I don't like entertainment circle fics or novels, but I made an exception for this arc. <3

-MC transmigrates into body of Lu family heiress (Lu Yuzhao), who runs her own entertainment agency/company with contracted actors. She's infamous for having a ton of boytoys (including those from her own company). She's also famous for being a capable beauty. Her greatest secret is that she's only ever loved one person: Bai Qing (FML). Original soul was a heterosexual woman who was only unfortunate in falling for Bai Qing. After supporting FML and helping her reach the top of the entertainment circle, FML immediately signs a contract with another company and dumps the original soul. Original soul was so depressed that she drank herself to death.
    -ML in this world is Bai Muye, who is half-brother to Bai Qing (dad had an affair......). In the original story, illegitimate daughter!Bai Qing knows that she's related to Bai Muye but still tricks/seduces him into a relationship, causing a ton of drama. Of course, MC's arrival by transmigration will end up changing this storyline.
    -MC's personal assistant is a guy but unexpectedly a good friend. Apparently the guy's girlfriend felt it was safe to let him work for MC because they know that MC likes Bai Qing -- even if he was interested in her, the only person that MC will look at is Bai Qing (LOL). Personal assistant is offended on MC's behalf that FML is such an ungrateful b*tch.
    -as part of regular newbie actor selection, MC picks Bai Muye (ML). ML knows about MC's reputation and is getting disgusted at the thought of being a boytoy. Well tbh, he's low-key crushing on MC and more disgusted at the thought that MC doesn't think much of him and might be getting it on with other people. Jealous, much? :blobxd:
    -the original 'boyfriend' contract is rewritten to get rid of the temporary bits or extend the contract so it's more like an actual relationship. ML straight up asks MC if she's ever been interested in seriously talking about love and tells her that he's interested more in raising affections than money.
    -MARSHMALLOW IS THE CUTEST SYSTEM. MC also cuddles with marshmallow, aahhhhhhhh~
    -COURTING START! ML gives tired!MC a massage and asks her out on a date -- MC rejects at first because she doesn't have the energy for a real date, but ML persuades her that they're just going to the company cafeteria. There's a super cute moment as MC admits it's the first time she's had a meal with someone and calls ML 'boyfriend' and ML's just going: !!! :blobmelt:
    -they tease back and forth a little and ML gives her a quick kiss, stunning MC. Marshmallow: "Wow!"
    -ML receiving a ton of death glares from the guys in the cafeteria but he's on cloud nine. To him, this is a step towards a real boyfriend-girlfriend relationship and not just a patroness & actor.
    -on FML's side, she thinks this is MC's latest ploy to get her attention (there're a lot of headlines about MC & ML). That is, until she hears that MC is with ML.
    -brief flashback of FML's childhood: she used to live a life as privileged as that of ML, until one day ML's mother arrived and household upturned, throwing FML and her mother out of the lap of luxury. Her mother was a mistress who interfered with the legitimate marriage.
    -FML throws out a lure by messaging MC. MC has long since blacked out all social media related to FML. ML notices that MC doesn't look too happy but MC tells him it's nothing. FML feels indignant and can't believe MC blacklisted her.
    -ML eating vinegar~
    -ML declares that MC's not allowed to have a bunch of boytoys, only him in the future! (LOL this virgin who gets teased something awful by MC)
    -MC feeling fond of ML and how he always eats vinegar no matter which world they're in. MC wants to tell him that she can't look at anyone else when he's there for her to see (only one in her eyes~), but it's not like he remembers any of their past lives.
    -More sugar: MC laughs that she lied to him about having other boyfriends/boytoys and that he's the only one she's ever had. They hug and MC tells ML to call her A-Zhao.
    -MC's personal assistant is worried that MC is using her relationship with ML to hide her sadness over FML (LOL).
    -there's basically more fluff than I can squeeze in this wall of text, so I'm going to just hit the major points from here: eventually MC & ML get around to a real date. MC straight-up tells ML that there used to be someone she was in love with, but feelings weren't reciprocated. Even the boytoys were just to protect that person. She also tells him it was a girl. ML feels insecure even though MC tells him that she wouldn't have entered into a relationship with him if she didn't want too, because MC's actions all point towards deep love.
    -ML also wonders if MC is only trying him out (as a guy) since she was hurt by a woman. This makes MC cry and ML immediately grovels and goes for a hug. There's a few more instances of roller-coaster emotions since MC didn't phrase things quite right and made him believe that she might still be in love with FML. LOL at this realistic depiction of candid relationship talk gone wrong. They do eventually sort things out with some more conversation and with time.
    -MC supports ML into getting leading actor role for 'Da Qing' film. It's the movie that makes him famous. She also respects ML by making sure he only gets the opportunity for an interview with the director and not directly shoeing him in. So ML gets the role based on his own abilities still.
    -ML tells MC that he'll work hard to repay her trust in him! (so sweet~)
    -FML thinks she can rely on being popular to get the movie role she wants, then learns it's not that easy. Her agent also gets really freaking tired of this prima donna.
    -First day on set, ML learns from a bystander that MC admitted to social media that she was seriously dating him in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. ML has a <3 moment and immediately calls her and they have another cute moment -- ML declares he wants to marry her~ He'll show her that he can become the best man for her~
    -FML ends up going to one of those 'trading favors' meetings in which aspiring young actresses end up having to get into bed with disgusting old men to get the roles they want. She runs out after getting groped. Then she finds MC who's going to her car and tells her: I'll agree to be your girlfriend if you support me as an actress. MC: ??? Are you mentally retarded? MC refuses of course, then they both find out ML was standing right there and heard everything. ML is super supportive and worries over MC feeling hurt, while MC worries over ML working too hard while on set. They make FML eat dog food...:blobxd:
    -FML won't give up trying to find 'black material' on MC to blackmail her...... However, MC & ML are prepared and fend her off. The final showdown completely reassures ML that MC doesn't have any lingering affections for FML, since MC shows just how much of foodie she is after the event by saying that she and ML should go eat delicious food.. LOL
    -ML gives MC a striptease and 'eats' her. LOL
    -FML sleeps with her agent to get him to work harder for her. But even this is no good and he gives up on her because 1) waaaay too much of a prima donna and 2) she's got too much black material.
    -There's a brief public rumor-mongering session when ML is seen with his arms around another woman. As ML later tells MC, it's his mom. After the real circumstances are known behind MC's bad reputation, mom approves of MC as a daughter-in-law.
    -after ML becomes super famous after the 'Da Qin' movie, MC occasionally eats vinegar from ML's fangirls getting his signature. But ML of course kisses up to her and it's so sweet that all the fans just about get diabetes and squee.
    -they marry! And become famous as the leaders of the entertainment circle. After becoming old and retiring, they participate in a rare interview that showers even more dog-food on people lol. ML's last line about why he worked so hard as an actor is super cute and touching: I tried so hard because my wife said she especially likes how eye-catching and radiant I am when on the podium. So I'll always work hard to shine and be the only one in her eyes.

END ARC~

nicomcla1995, Xi-hime, adyaa and 25 others like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 21 is the only arc so far to have a BE... Skip it if you can't stomach tragedies -- the tragedy isn't that they don't love each other, it's that misunderstandings, ML's mistake, and bad luck caused them to separate.

Roughly it's like this:
    -MC takes in ML as her male concubine, but he's the only one. They fall in love and are super sweet together
    -The catch: ML remembers his past life, where he was given as male concubine to MC's sister and tortured (the sister is a very spoiled girl). This causes him to be a lot more politically savvy and have his own forces, as well as being more paranoid in general
    -ML asks MC if he can go to his home country. MC pauses and says not at this time, maybe later. (MC was thinking that ML would get ridiculed at home, so she wanted to marry him first before they went together). ML doesn't know and thinks this is a sign that MC doesn't trust him/is scheming against him.
    -ML builds up his forces for an escape. MC is waiting for him and there's a heartbreaking conversation where she tells him the truth and that she was hoping for the slightest possibility that he loved & trusted her too. She takes an enemy arrow for him and tells him they're done. ML's extremely regretful but still ends up going.
    -ML spends the rest of his life trying to get MC to forgive him, even when he becomes his country's Emperor. Nothing works. MC marries another guy to solidify her country's strength, but it's a political marriage only -- this guy had his own sweetheart (who died I think), so it's a good deal for both of them. But the rest of the world doesn't know and for a long time, ML is jealous of him
    -ML asks MC to forgive him one last time and she forgives him. They talk like friends and agree to meet occasionally and it's enough to make ML happy. When he leaves, MC's husband says that MC is cruel and he wonders if she really forgave him. Then he sighs and just comments that the bitterness is heavy.
    -not long after MC forgives ML, she comes down with a terminal illness. MC's sister (who became less spoiled and wised up; she ended up marrying a general) cries and cries because she wished she was a better sister in those years. When MC's dying, her sister tells her that the 'crystal flower tree' that only blooms when the snow falls is blooming, but she dies. (MC and ML made a promise long ago to wait for the tree to mature and see the flowers together)
    -ML hears news of MC's sickness and rushes madly to the palace. He hears the bell ring and is told that MC is dead. The crying sounds from the palace convince him. He stumbles his way to the tree he and MC once promised to see together and the flowers are blooming, since it began to snow.
    -ML faints and is taken back to his country. He lasts 8 years and trains an heir before he dies. He never marries. Despite going down in history as a glorious ruler, the only time he was ever happy were the two years he spent with MC.

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang it, I teared up just reading the spoiler (could be that I'm oversensitive due to my period tho). I don't think my heart can take this arc. Thanks for the warning ;_;

Moro-sama, stumblmer, Asha7 and 7 others like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Believe it or not, it's even sadder if you read the actual arc. The wording and everything made ME tear up and I'm not on my period.

If you need fluff, I did make a summary for arc 7 (which is cute and sweet). Link

Next arc I wanna do a summary for is arc 14. That one was funny since ML persisted in appearing like he wasn't lustful when he actually did MC a lot in the privacy of their rooms. His scheming father (Emperor) basically threw up his hands and gave up. XD

19. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil arc 10: Holy Knight or Paladin turned Demon King ML/Holy Saint-in-training MC, i am so into this one, please. :aww:

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure! Here's the rough spoiler summary for it:

-ML is a famous holy knight/paladin who selflessly gave himself for the world but ended up turning dark for reasons that are disputed: some say he was betrayed, some say his friends tried to kill him, some say the dark energy he tried to subdue got the better of him. But he ends up becoming the demon king and feared by the whole world.
    -MC transmigrates into the body of the next Holy Saint. The main family takes her in after finding out her talent (her original lineage is a very distant branch family). She's an orphan. The original girl died after getting pushed off her horse by someone from the main family (clan politics...).
    -MC knows demon king is ML, so she 'runs away from home' to look for him. She didn't plan it out too well ahahahaha~ Plus Marshmallow gave her expired props to use. She ends up having to be saved by ML.
    -ML eventually ends up bringing MC to his palace, but he's still stand-offish and believes that MC is no good (it turns out he was betrayed by the main family all those years ago)
    -MC makes friends with ML's pretty demon ladies (they're his servants, nothing else). They all love MC and think she's the cutest. They also ship MC with ML~
    -once MC is let out and meets ML's demon citizens, they all love her too
    -ML eats vinegar from MC's popularity lol. Final straw is when he hears that some guys are planning to propose to MC once she's legal
    -ML officially begins spending more time with MC (before that, he was kinda paranoid that she was a pawn of the main family)
    -MC & ML begin their romance~
    -soon it's a known fact by everyone that MC & ML are going to get married. They have a huge wedding (which also doubles as a slap in the main family's face) and are super happy.
    -since ML is a good ruler, main family ends up declining. Regular humans come to know demons and find out they're actually just like them. ML kinda unifies the realms in prosperity.
    -sadly, since MC is human, her lifespan is nowhere near ML's. They did find medicine to let her keep her youthful appearance, but that was all. She dies of old age. ML rules a bit longer to make sure everything will run all right without him there, then he goes to MC's tomb, lies down with her, and shuts the entrance. (so he kills himself/dies too)

ARC END