Spoiler (BL) Begging You to Break Off This Engagement!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by insteadofdeath, May 7, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    oh! ...is there any enemies fighting against the main couple?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Decided to skim through a bit to see what'll happen to the JBN and apparently, he gave ZYF a green hat but also had a miscarriage (the child was ZS). After being slapped by ZYF and being told he wanted to divorce, JBN decided to leave with ZS following after him. Afterwards, news of his miscarriage and divorce spread out which ruined his reputation. Of course, ZYF wanted to explain to everyone that the child wasn't his, but in order to not have his name shamed by having a green hat or being stared at by strange gazes, he never exposed the truth. For JBN, he regrets falling for ZYF's sweet nothings. For ZYF, he feels even more regret for letting orig!MC go. Sadly for him though, news still spread out about ZYF having a green hat and the child not being his. :blobsmirk:

After ZS's parents found out about ZS's relationship with JBN, they refused to accept JBN through the door. ZS's mother will never accept JBN unless she was dead. Seeing that his mother will never allow their relationship, ZS decided to meet with JBN in secret but also kept quiet about this matter. JBN had been holding some hope on him, but in the end, not only was he unable to go through the door, his reputation became worst and worst.

ZYF - Zhang Yangfan = Ex-bf
    ZS - Zhang Sheng = Ex-bf's cousin
    JBN - Jiang Baining = Ex-bf's wife

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  3. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love mc and ml. I loved After transmigration, Mian Became His Wife and this novel similar to it. But in this mc or ml don't have a golden finger. They are just hardworking people especially ml because he just wants to make mc happy. Ml don't have a family and in his former life he was a orphan so he was so happy when he learned mc is pregnant. I have a soft spot for this type of ml.

LanTian, MiserableSOUL, Izn and 14 others like this.
  4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you love mian became his wife, I recommend through the farmland wedding by this author. And if you like this type of ML I recommend golden marriage by this author too. That was my first book by her that make me love the MC and especially the ML and decided to binge all her novel:blobokhand::blobxd:

LanTian, Xinxxi, wraven881 and 7 others like this.
  5. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks after I finish mtling this I will try your recommendations:sushi_thankyou:

Victuuri likes this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @vsukio <333

the last extra chapters

looks like after ml and mc dies at the age of 83 and 81, they go back to modern times...ml woke up sooner than mc and wanted to find him but ML's cousin told him to wait a few days....when mc woke up he tries to find out who the survivors of the accident were which is 6 people out of 30, he then tells him mother he's looking for his boyfriend...mom already knew her son was gay but ends up accepting it in the end

when mc went to look for ml again, he got tired out and fell asleep.He wakes up again to find a nurse pulling out a needle
    his mother promises him that he'll know the results an hour later
    mc's mom phone rings-- she hands the phone to MC
    ml says he's the one mc calls xia yanqing, he's also gone out....mc asks where is he going?
    ml tells him to guess...ml then appeared by the door way and laughed at mc
    mc called ML large tiger while ML called him little donkey?
    ml greets mc's mother and mc says that ml is his boyfriend then mc explains that ml was with him on the day of the car accident, he was the one who protected him.....mc's mom look at ml and asks, doesn't his feet hurt? Since he went out without wearing shoes.Afterwards she went out to get him a pair of shoes

mc comments how it's good to see that ml is alive and then asks what would happen if he didn't wake up, ml tells him he'd go find him
    mc's mom then stood by the door and heard what they said and eat a mouthful of dog food. ML's cousin then rushed in to find mc's room then saw them two people holding each other, he had to rub his eyes to make sure if he was seeing was really real
    he thought after awhile they'd let go but after waiting past a minute they were still holding each other..cousin then finally knocks on the door then ml let go mc but continued to hold his hand.....cousin then says how ml didn't bring his cell phone nor wallet with him
    after noticing they were still holding hands, cousin questions what the hell is up with the two of them? Before meeting, their relationship was obviously not good...ml then lifted mc's hand tightly and introduces mc as his boyfriend....cousin believes this must be some kind of blessing after the fatal disaster...after confirming that the two were alright, cousin left but had to pinch his thigh to make sure he wasn't dreaming

in their village, their children already grown up and moved out. Seeing how they're back again they must live together. Although there's no way to see their children again, they're relieved to think that their children are doing well
    mc decided to continue schooling and go back to his previous idea of going to an insitute for agricultural research development
    he also wanted to see whether he could get a 'practicing doctor's certificate'....the best thing he learned from the village was medicine from luo tianqi, he believes this will help more people in the future
    he wanted to buy themselves a small house again with a lot of land so they could grow some veggies so they could eat without pollution
    after no longer feeling discomfort the next day, they bought a new cell phone together, renew their phone cards, and also registered for their lost bank card.
    when the old lady saw ml with mc, she felt that as long as ml was here, mc would be happy with him
    if you cant even like the person you like, how could you live?
    mc then assures her that he'll accompany her and won't make her worry about things. It's not possible for him to act like a spoiled child after his soul became so old.While holding her hand, he tells her that in a few days, he'll accompany her to listen to a play but will also accompany her to embroider together....after mc's mothers proposal, ml and mc both had physical examinations to make sure they're alright and then both sides were discharged

after ml returned to school, mc took with withdraw notice and continued to concentrate on learning. Eventually, ML went to the institute of agriculture and research under his tutor's recommendation

8 yrs later, mc retired and rarely taught students. He also became a new teacher in an ancient embroider workshop while ML followed studied old chinese medicine. He also became worshiped as a doctor and a teacher
    they take their breaks at their 2 story villa in the suburbs to attend their vegetables in their courtyard
    during their 6 years, they been working hard to make more money while young, after nearly two years they gained a house.
    They work in the morning everyday, and in the afternoon if they don't take in any students, and if there's no accidents, they'll return home together while enjoying their peaceful 'old age' together
    perhaps in the eyes of others, the two in their early 30s look somewhat strange, but only they knew for themselves that this is the happiness and freedom they've been pursuing

7. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have a page on novelupdates? I'm thinking of picking this up and tling it~ :3

TomiNdumplings and Kleep like this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Afaik, it hasn't been translated yet nor does it have a NU page.

9. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc older bro wife get cured

11. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, no she died. Mc's family tried to find a new daughter in law but bro rejected. After twists and turns he got together with ml's friend from army. In the end mc's mother and father accepted their relationship, after father beat mc's brother up.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bl couple?!
    Did they get a lot of screen time :blobnosebleed:

13. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes bl couple(y)
    I read this 5 month ago I don't remember clearly but their interactions was good. Near the end few chapters about them. At first bro confusied about it because ml's friend is a normal man. He and ml's friend had a hot night together after drinking. Morning was awkward because ml's friend so embrassed. I think he was aware he is gay and his liking towards bro. But he likes mc's family too they tread him like a son and help him a lot. He didn't want make them sad so he hide his feelings. After bro made up his mind they got together. Mc and ml helped them and appease mother and father.
    Ml's another friend end up with mc's sister. Their first meeting was horrible and they said bad things about each other. Mc and ml push them together, in the end they got married and had a child.

Kaylee, Izn, mereumsama and 5 others like this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    i thinks its a bidet he's talking about

15. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I only want to know,...

Ehem,...

Did ML was virgin?:blobpeek: Or... He have someone before fall for MC?...:blobspy:

16. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was a virgin. He never mentioned his other relationships. He has family problems because of that he is a reserved person. If I am not wrong mc is his first love.

hiryukaede likes this.
  17. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmm....

Can i know,...

when was their pa pa pa firts time??:blobpeek:

Rangeles likes this.
  18. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't remember those little details. I finised mtling this long ago, sorry.

19. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If my MTL reading is correct when they were married under a peach tree... MC conceived their first child there

Rangeles and morticia_addams like this.
  20. Berenice96

Berenice96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is MC going to fall in love with ML? For now their relationship is really one-sided. ML takes care of MC and expresses his goodwill, but MC basically treats him as his former rival, not a potential love interest. The novel is funny and interesting, but MC's attitude makes me hesitant to continue reading. If he's going to keep thinking about his past life's crush and rejecting ML, it will be too irritating for me. I would be grateful if anyone could clarify this matter and give some spoilers about a development of MC's feelings.

ahsudole likes this.