Spoiler President Daddy Super Awesome Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hae_UNa, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Hae_UNa

Hae_UNa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found this novel entitled "president daddy super awesome"
    and i am curious about the story :cookie:
    any spoilers please :aww:

2. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess. Any spoilers?

3. luzumafu

luzumafu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS PLZ so I can hate less on this dad jfc he is so hateful in the beginning I am dying. Or at least, tell me which chapter he gets likable (likable as in when he starts treating the FL somewhat nicer because she doesn't deserve his BS) because I might just stockpile chapters until then I can't take this ML

I mean he isn't the worst since he cares for the son but this whole male chauvinism thing I can't stand. IK he is in a high and mighty position with a whole buncha ladies wanting to climb his bed but honestly he is so jaded and I am hating that because our FL is such a great FL so far that she could put her past behind her for the sake of her son QwQ

I just hope the ML DOES get better and eventually deserves her. I didn't see a doting love interests tag and ik he doesn't have to dote on her to be a good man but the lack of tags scares me too. The couple growth makes me feel happy but WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN LIKE 1300??????? I will cry and probably just save the novel for three years from now.

CatBunn and midnight reader like this.
  4. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML does start treating Fl well very soon..
    He gets interested in her the first time they spend in his home with their son. He gets jealous too thinking she was married and stayed with her husband for half an year and they might have been intimate..
    He asks his son if there were any men around her mom when they were in foreign country.
    When his grandfather founds out about the kid he wanted to separate him from his mother(Fl) and raise him in the palace.. ML placates telling that they will stay together
    for a year so that he can get close to his son and take him away from FL. But actually he wants this year to get closer to FL and marry her. He even makes an veverb agreement with her that if in an year they won't get married he will give his son's custody to her fully

RBJ, Leilacus, luzumafu and 4 others like this.
  5. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any face-slapping moments??? :ROFLMAO: when will he learn the schemes of her ex? Will she be able to have her father's share?

luzumafu and Gloria Ahimbisibwe like this.
  6. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning itself she will know that her ex and her friend schemed together to drug her and send to a man's room so that they have coerce her to give her shares. After her husband tells her to get out of her house she comes back for her forgotten passport and hears her mil's and friends conversation.

luzumafu and Renn Kazma like this.
  7. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it. He will feel affection for her very soon and even try to woo her (unsuccessfully). Her defences are too strong.

One night he asked her to paint/draw him for money, thinking, by doing that, she will have to study him closer and will discover all his good points. When FL was doing that, she was thinking how can the ML be so handsome, but didn't show any emotions on her face, so ML thought that she didn't feel anything for him. ML was even more depressed, when she enthusiastically asked for the money for her work. Then he saw the drawing/painting and said: "If the drawing is so detailed she has to have some feelings for me, right?"
    The ML is very eager to help and support her (of course the price is eating her tofu). But they have terrible comunication.
    She refuses to talk about herself and he is quick in jumping to conclusions so the misunderstandings just pile up.:facepalm:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* I just don't like misunderstandings that last the whole damn way. I'll park this novel until I'm out of decent novels to read.

Thanks for the spoiler though.

9. Gloria Ahimbisibwe

Gloria Ahimbisibwe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I find the raws for this novel please?

10. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter will MC & ML get together?

12. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the ex-husband and wife ?

13. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for little bun? Any fluffy/sweet moments with MC or ML?

14. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the ex-husband and ex-friend? When and how do they get destroyed

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  15. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the story of ML sister and his friend?

16. BScythe

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped through the chapters. The novel has a lot of couples. There's (MTL names)
    1. Main MC and Main ML
    2. ML's Sister and Military guy
    3. Shi Feng (MC brother/President) and Chu Yue (Assassin)
    4. Micah (Earl/Super rich like ML) and Ye Xiaoshi
    5. MC male cousin (Super hot Doctor). I'm not sure who's his partner but i think it's Chu Yue's sister?
    6. Gong Yuze (Little Bun - already inherited Gong Company) and Xia Ning

I still haven't finished but these are the couples as of ch850. Maybe Main MC daughter has a story too.

Edit: As of ch. 1385
    7. Gong Yu Ning (Main Mc and ML daughter) and He Ling
    8. Gouyu and Nie Jungu
    9. Gou Hao and Shang (BL (//∇//) Brownie pts. for author for including BL!!!)

These are all MTL names so correct me if i'm wrong.

Spoiler on MC background
    MC's mother is of royal blood. The current president (Before shi feng took over) is MC's Uncle. MC's status is not made public but on her wedding day the former president/uncle was the one to walk her down the aisle so her status is made known to the super rich and powerful. Shi Feng coudn't come to the wedding, so he watch through a screen. He attended the reception though. Ch. 598 is wedding Day.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    twilight_123 and RBJ like this.
  17. BScythe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex-Friend is killed by
    Ex -husband. He killed her because she didn't want to sign the divorce papers. She wanted 1Billion as divorce money, Ex-husband only wanted to give her 200M.

Ex-husband was rushing the divorce because he wanted to marry Emily (Rich Heiress) ASAP.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    twilight_123 likes this.
  18. BScythe

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel since every couple has a clean background on his/her lovelife. They are each other's first and only love and first everything! (I just hate it when it's the FLs first and ML has had a ton of GFs)

Main ML only touched MC, his first time was with MC. He was also drugged so pls don't hate ML because of the rape. Both leads were drugged 4 yrs ago.
    Their 2nd time is also rape (huhu ). But ML is the only one drugged here. He was drugged by Hou Yan Ran (MTL name) as soon as he found out he was drugged, he quickly went home and did the deed with MC. Which he later regretted when he came back to his senses. (He didn't sleep throughout the night, only looking at MC) He regret that he came home. (Talking to himself) I should have went to the hospital. Why did he come home and did this to her.

MC wasn't a angry with ML. only at Hou Yan Ran.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  19. kieselguhr

kieselguhr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this?

20. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a scumbag. Hope he suffered a fate worse than death. The reaction of everyone when her status was know? Did she get her shares back?