Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nyann and nejvi like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2018-11-22-19-32-39-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-22-19-32-34-1.png
    Poor Wei ying so adorable he be like "OMG! I'm so done with your crybaby shit bro..." lol

chiino, Cypress, Cease-Lesh and 13 others like this.
  3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn keeping up with this part time job is tough! :LOL:

My two cents. WiFi was gonna fall for that Adonis LWJ had he not died. He was way too interested in him for it to end as mere friends. His soul in MXY’s body just culminated the inevitable.

If I was to label their orientation it would be bisexual. I don’t think either of them are gay. If gay is being only attracted to men then they are not. They are attracted to each other only. If it was not for LWJ WiFi would end up with a woman and the same for LWJ. At least this is how I interpret the flow of the novel.

Hehehe, WWX ain’t gonna allow no gaping hole in his besty Weny Bear either. He was like, we gotta fix this and Weny Bear was like it’s fine and WWX was like nah it’s ugly. All in front of JC and JL who were huh! Too funny.

I think JGY did indeed stab himself non fatally and then do something to NMJ. The something is likely what @TwilightForest said, JGY sealed NMJ’s spiritual core. I think I laughed really hard at that scene when JGY sprinted off after.

Happy belated birthday Jin Ling! :blobparty:

4. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Why discussing abaut wangxian sexuallity???? :blobsmirk:

I though, its not really important to know,...
    Since lan wangzi say to Wei Ying "if its not you, then i don't want anyone else"... In confession part,...

So, thats mean, wangzi don't want anyone except Wei wuxian, its not abaut being Bi or gay things~
    He only want Wei wuxian... Thats called "love":aww::aww:... What ever are you, as long is you, i Will always come at you (wangzi mind):blobpats::blobmelt:..
    Even if Wei wuxian become female, i believe wangzi still chase him:blobparty:...

Waiting for 13 years, always give him the best, and protect him, never leave Wei Ying side ever again~...

Lan zhan,.. you really the best man, wei Ying, you are so lucky:cookie:...

chiino, zeromint, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  5. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me tell u from where this started.
    I made a little spoiler of the initial part of Chapter 92 where our master analyzer Wei expressed his curiosity about something (to know wat it is u've to read da part). That gave me a naughty idea and from that quite a hell broke loose! (Sorry, if I used the wrong words!)
    So let it end here and let's concentrate on finding more fluffy stuff.

6. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhhh, quite a hell broke loose is a bit much I think. This forum has had it’s fair share of passionate discussions which in my humble opinion has been fun and enlightening. In the end everyone have maturely moved on to the next thing to discuss in this wonderful novel. :)

chiino, Rcyan, nejvi and 1 other person like this.
  7. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people here are REALLY passionate and that's what makes this thread so lively!

LoveManga, nejvi and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    More fluffy???? Good idea! Im always spam mo Dao zu shi 5 month now,...:blobpats:
    I don't know why, this novel was the longest that i loves until know,...:X3:

Im waiting patiently abaut K translate, waiting for all the novel to completely translates, fyuh, this is really hard to holding my self already,..:sweating_profusely:

I need more wangxian fluffy,.. feel free to share me abaut anything abaut wangxian too,...:blobdrool::blobdrool:
    For know, i'm spam dj incense Burner 2,... (if anyone know the link to read, please dont keep me on the dark alone:notworthy:)

Its so difficult to spam GDC now, China was too strict,... aiyo~ they even more strict than lan qiren teach! Or the gusu rule...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

nejvi, setsuna3025 and SummerForest like this.
  9. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so lovely :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::cookie:
    ya he might hav been jealous ahhaha but den again he might not cause he cant stand it hahha
    watttttttttttttttttttttttttttt LOL
    same LOLOLOLOL
    ya this is ever harder den my actual part time job hahahhahhah LOL :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

wei actually did fix the hole in WN chest rite? when was it?

LoveManga, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  11. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's start with fluffy ones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Young beau' one
    [​IMG]

And ofc smexxy one
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobowoevil:

chiino, zeromint, Rcyan and 10 others like this.
  12. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really see that as hell because what you did actually made this thread more lively and bring out our passionate opinions:blobsweat_2:, and I'm personally not hurt for you in asking that question to begin with:blobokhand:

I think it's what makes this thread so fun, reading other people's opinions and forming our own replies to a certain topic :) even when there are disagreements to how we see things, as long as we dont become bitter over each other for an argument being formed (if one really like to see it this way); then thats all good.:blobwink:

For me personally, I'm also someone who likes to separate fiction from reality because I like to indulge my mind into the world I'm reading in, this is also why I don't agree that Weiying have to be in a genetically gay body (MXY) for him to be in love with Lan Zhan because I see their love is deeper than just the physical body, gender, its all about their soul to me, but yeah that's just my personal opinion on this topic that has ended. Sorry if what I said have hurted anyone in here .

Moving on to a brighter topic, I actually have something I wanted to share on a fan art but since I'm on my phone now, I can't seem to copy the link, so I'll share this later when I'm on a computer:blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On a computer now, so here it is!

Does anyone remember this scene in the novel?
    [​IMG]

I wasn't really thinking about this when I was reading K's translation, but when I saw this fanart, I don't know why, it just suddenly 'click' to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like, instinctively Shizui, you would know because, *cough* the whole "brother poor" you referred to Weiying when you were still a child :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This still remains in your memory (somehow xD)

And this really reminds me, now that Weiying and Lan Zhan are married, and living together in Gusu Lan, is their money shared between each other? (I guess so because Lan Zhan will probably see "whatever is his(LWJ) is also Weiying's", and he doesn't seem to mind Weiying holding onto his money pouch before all this too :aww::aww:

And some more Wangxian, this is from the Yunmeng Extra (Part 1) :blobmelt:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^ But I totally love this part hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chiino, readerz, zeromint and 7 others like this.
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, Sauling and nejvi like this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I supposed to read this fanfic so I can figure out what I remind you of that fic? XDD :blobsweat:
    But I'll check that out when I'm off work (since I'm currently using my lunch-break to go online atm) :) Thanks for the link though!, I welcome more Wangxian fluff any-day!! :aww:

===

Fun Fact: Did you guys know that the number: "5, 2, 0" represents "I love you" in Chinese?
    Also, if you add: "1, 3, 1, 4" it means "for the rest of my life" and here's another thing, if you play "Rock, Paper, Scissors"(which is what you say, in that order in English), in Chinese, we say it as "Paper, Scissors, Rock", and that's a representation of "5, 2, 0" as well, which means "I love you". And this is actually really subtle, though, those who know the meaning behind these numbers will know what it means :)

readerz, Cease-Lesh, Rcyan and 9 others like this.
  16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, u reminded me of this fanfic 'cause it is about Wei getting rich and bringing dowry to WangJi(among many other interesting ideas)!
    I know about the '1314' concept. Thanks for bringing it up here!

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay I see now haha

And you're welcome!

Yulia Scarlet, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m 2 days late I have no excuse.
    @Cypress sorry I couldn’t do ur hubby justice.
    @TwilightForest thank you for the idea and I hope it was worth the wait?
    Happy Birthday Jin Ling , I got real lazy sorry!!
    456B20B4-7D7C-4F5E-ADBD-954075B71F73.jpeg
    F63C1CBA-D882-4F07-B1D8-849ACB9903AB.jpeg
    8727C84B-5EB8-43AF-940E-2940434EC284.jpeg

I’m so sorry hubby and Lan Shizui I got way to lazily that’s why yous look like shit.

@TwilightForest did I do the mistress face justice? I really don’t noooo:cry: I seriously was to lazy with this.

Sandu, chiino, Cypress and 9 others like this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really awwwweeeeeeesome!
    Thank u for ur hard work!

20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome but next time I plain to draw them better!!!! I just need practice (y)