Spoiler <BL> Blooming Romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and scriptor like this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed this one a bit before I dropped it. MC meets ML after he quits his job & dumps the 'best friend' he'd been crushing on for years. Since he'd been saving himself and was a virgin, MC decides that he'll get laid before he dies and calls for a gigolo. Half-drunk ML knocks on the wrong door without knowing it (his room is next door to MC's) and he decides it's not a bad idea to get laid, so he ends up sleeping with MC. Next morning, ML realizes 'oh wait, I must have gone to the wrong room,' steps outside, and realizes that he went to the wrong room. So it's no wonder MC treated him like a call boy. When actual call boy rings the door, ML shoves him a tip and tells him it's been taken care of. :blobxd:

ML even this early rather likes MC, so he goes along pretending he was the call boy and ends up accompanying MC on his trip to all the places he wants to go before he dies. They also do things like skiing, skydiving, etc. MC is still pretending he's a rich guy so ML doesn't know MC's going to die.

As for backgrounds, ML is actually really, super rich (and of mixed blood I think). His childhood hangup is that his father was always at work and didn't even make it in time to see his mother before she died. He's got an eternal grudge. MC's hangup is that his parents (well, at least his dad) wasn't accepting of his homosexuality and was kicked out of the family.

MC leaves ML very abruptly even though they were in love -- he knows by now that ML is from a good family (but he doesn't know exactly how good lol), but he thinks leaving this way will give ML the least amount of pain. He leaves a letter explaining why he left (including info about his terminal illness), and sends dumplings to ML's father so ML and his father can make up. After this event, we find out that ML's dad isn't actually an asshole -- he really did love the mother, he was just busy and unlucky. And afterwards, since she was dead, no amount of dramatic mourning was going to make anything better so he just mourned in his heart. After ML's dad learns of what happened to ML, they end up sympathizing a lot more with each other since they both lost the person they loved.

As part of his 'things to do before I die' list, MC decides to see his family and clean up loose ends. MC also liquidated all his assets to give to his parents since he's going to die. His parents (well, his dad) yells a lot, MC goes 'look, see, I'm going to die now just like you always wanted!' and dad goes WTF. Turns out his dad's the proud tsundere type who regrets chasing his son out but can't really bring himself to apologize. Then everyone's crying and his parents are SUPER worried over him and telling him he should be saving all his money for getting treatment -- they also consider selling their house and assets until MC stops them. Upon their urging, MC decides to get another checkup (since his parents insist that misdiagnosis is possible), and that's when they find out that MC is actually pregnant. :blobxd:

Then his parents are worried about MC and future grandkid and tell him to stay at home. Scum!best friend comes by and thinks he can make up to MC, there's a struggle, and MC ends up prematurely giving birth... There are complications, but MC and the baby are ultimately fine. Scum!best friend is chased away by the parents and everyone since he's such a scum. At the other side of the world, ML decides that he'll search for MC even if MC is dying and even though MC requested for him to not look for him. He comes really close but still doesn't succeed, until one of MC's nicer coworkers passes ML's number to him (ML talked with the coworker since he was looking for MC). MC ends up calling ML and ML is on the first ticket to MC. MC also tells his parents that the father of the child is different from scum!best friend and that it's someone he loves. It was cute how worried his parents were about MC having a scum boyfriend lol.

I kinda stopped there, but this novel is supposed to be complete at ~126 chapters.

Edit: Forgot to add. ML's character is that of an earnest puppy in front of MC.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1MC thought ML is the guy he bought for the night, rented him for a month, fall in love as they travel and spend time together.
    2MC is from common family, dad is teacher mom is housewife/unknown painter. ML is rich young master, his dad is very rich and successful, mom died when he was a child.
    3MC's side turned from sad and treating him carefully coz thought he's dying to treating him super carefully coz he's pregnant. ML's Dad surprised but accepted it rather quickly. ML's friends declared themselves the child's godfathers.
    4Yes, he's not well when he's young, premature birth, heart disease, prone to illness.
    5MC and ML are very devoted to each other.
    6Which villain? If you mean JiTianze, everytime he tried to reach out (force his way) to MC, he got reported and taken away by the police. Dunno what happen to him later, I'm not completely done MTLing this.
    7Too many.

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the bun eventually get cured

LoveManga likes this.
  6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And since this post seems so empty, I'll do a bit of spoiler here. When ML found out there's someone named Chu with characteristics like MC had died, not only he grieved. His hair turned white, not sure all or the majority of it. When he was going to meet MC after finding out he's alive, he dyed his hair. MC only found out later that his hair turned white when ML's father inadvertently blurt it out thinking MC already knows. Later, after ML finished showering, MC forced him to let MC dry his hair. Reluctant, but the puppy listens to his master. That's when MC saw the roots of ML's hair are white.

7. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I was reading this but I only find 27 chapters and the others where VIP, so can someone please pass me the link

Btw I add a Little more
    Mc was in love for several years with the scum friend, and for what I can remember the scum friend was insecure to be with him for all the prejuicios stuff about being gay and everything, wich he obviously totally regrets later, I think the bottom layer of mc to the scum friend was when he wanted to meet him to say about his disease and he didn't go to see him cus he can't spare time for him (like in birthdays and everything, cus he is busy fooling around with women), later he took his savings (that he was saving for several years to live with the scum friend) wich was like 1,000,000 and goes to a fancy hotel and ask by phone to get a hot and young men, and the ML was another guest at the hotel but he got drunk at the hotel bar and he mistakes his room with the mc, they have sex and the next day the mc offers 300,000 to be with him for a month, the ml agrees and that's how everything starts

Hey can you please pass me the link to the raws cus I just can't find after chapter 27 :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the NU page, copy the Chinese title. Google the Chinese title and you will get many hits for the raws.

missPeeJoie, Fran.2424 and LoveManga like this.
  9. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rangeles and Fran.2424 like this.
  10. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he was cured. He underwent a minor surgery before he turned one... though he still has asthma ...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Shizun, puu264, Dragon_Reader and 5 others like this.
  11. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done MTling. Sorry for wrong grammar. English is not my forte. hehe

Little Bun is so cute and such an angel. When he found out that there were children that didn't go to school because they couldn't afford it he asked ML if he could donate his money. Which they did. Little Bun earned the money from appearing in movies and ads.

One time MC and ML were bashed because they (bashers) thought little bun was turning into his parent's cash cow. MC and ML then showed pictures of them going to places such as in the UK, US, etc. Which explained that they were rich.

MC and ML adopted another kid. A 14yr old boy, he saved little bun when he got kidnapped.

Little bun is genius go player at a young age he was top 10 in the country. He defeated an older opponent which got him to top 5.

Extras: ML's friend the film emperor and the fashion designer got together. (well not really together, the designer asked film emperor out.) Hehe.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  12. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, little bun is such a good kid!

There was one instance when he asked his parents if he can grow out his hair so he can donate it to the sick children (guess he watched it through TV about cancer patients). He was ridiculed by his classmates because when his hair grew long he looked like a girl. But he shut them up by telling them that he will donate his hair. As a result, these children also told their parents that they wanted to let their hair grow so they can donate too!

13. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost done MTLing (just 2 more chapters)

As the summary has been written above, I'll just gonna list down memorable part from the novel.

1. The MC thinks he gonna die, so he pretty much spends all his saving until he was told that it was a misdiagnosis. The parents who were with him are happy, but he was like "what the F***?? How could you tell me this BS?? I had even quit my job!!" hahaha, too funny.

2. ML spoils MC rotten, MC only gave like 300,000 to rent him per month, and another 500,000 for ML and MC expenses for activities like skydiving, watch aurora, rent luxury cars, rent a manor full of servants, (of course 500,000 is not enough, ML spends a lot for him, but he was filthy rich, so why not?) BTW, MC has already pregnant before they did all these extreme sports. He doesn't know it

3. there is a smexy scene in the toilet (why is this memorable(?) it because they did it like 3 times hahahahaha) This scene is from where ML secretly went to MC's company party to surprise him. But all smexy stuff was deleted(? )and an author note said that she has written it all, but....since recently....problem happen, so she didn't include this part, too badd~.

4.All of ML's friends be their son's godfather. restaurant owner ends up with Chu Xun's disciple, XiaoZhen (?), model end up with a doctor while, film emperor ends up with the fashion designer.

4. They didn't have a second child (( ≧Д≦).) Chu Yu, (their son's name) will be darling of this novel after both MC and ML married. I was hoping to see more MC and ML interaction and eat dog food, but nope, the novel gonna focus about their sons from baby till 10 years old(?) how he starred in milk advertisement, how both grandparents fight for him, how he gonna starred in movie and gourmet shows, how he not able to adapt with school, how is his school sport day, etc2. even their dog, Chu Xiao Pang has more screen time than ML and MC after they married. It not like I hate this little bun, but I wish there were more MC and ML.. hahaha

14. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    What is ML reaction when he know MC was pregnant???

And also,.. when and how ML find MC??? oO

LoveManga likes this.
  15. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML didn't know MC is pregnant until he meets his son, after MC runs away from ML (during their "honeymoon" where ML pretend to be sex service worker that MC hired to "graduate" from his virginity, MC left him and run away) ML search for MC like hell (he only know MC's name and nothing else), after he found MC's former boss and former student (the girl who work under MC before),he gave his contact to them.

later on, MC met his former boss (this is because he is broke, and he need money to raise his son, so he went to work again, with his former teacher (the person who taught him as senpai in his company before, this guy open his own company and MC work with him). During one business transaction, his boss needs to cooperate with his former boss, so MC's boss send him as he already knew his former boss habit etc.

thus his former boss and former student met him and tell him about ML, later on, he contacts ML and they meet. I can't remember how ML react but I think he was surprised and can't believe it. anyhow ML tried to get close with his son and parents in law later on, he even spend a day at MC's house, changing diapers, feed his baby and so on. (too cutee~)

16. Maiasia

Maiasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did MC get pregnant in the first place? He can't be a hermaphrodite because it would had been mentioned in the translated chapters. Did he suddenly grow a womb? Or was it some sort of magic pill? Hehe, kidding, but seriously, how did MC come about to having eggs to be fertilized?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Lovina, LoveManga and midnight reader like this.
  17. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong but he is suppose to be of some kind of secret linage of people who can get pregnant, but I MTL this long time ago so maybe in confusing this with another novel. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛)۶
    And I think the whole thing is more about the romance and drama and not about explaining how he can get pregnant, because they explained it very briefly.

cheerydandan and LoveManga like this.
  18. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter does ML finds MC again and they get married? (Doesn’t have to be exact)

LoveManga likes this.
  19. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, MC has a one-of-a-kind biology. This is of course "fictional medicine", but my guess is that he was first diagnosed with an incurable disease precisely because the doctor saw his womb on imaging and was like "wtf is this, this is probably a tumor"

20. Maiasia

Maiasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. I had wondered if his first diagnosis had anything to do with the growth of a womb. XD

Rangeles, LoveManga and Boinkers like this.