Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
  2. neu

neu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know there are already plenty of scum villain fanfics on ao3....

Fuyuneko and readerz like this.
  3. choco-tan99

choco-tan99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    god I read the 2nd one yesterday and :blob_coughblood: BING-GE I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO GET MAD AT YOU OR FEEL BAD FOR YOU

4. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... Did all the smut in this novel will be translate???:blobnosebleed:

and also, i kinda lost,... When was bing he confess to SQQ?:hmm:

earp and readerz like this.
  5. Rucchi

Rucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, LQG is the most precious child in this entire novel, all I wanna do is protect the feelings he will forever deny having...
    I loved the succubi extra! My favorite part was when he was like NO SHE'S LYING IT'S JUST A CRUSH I COULD KILL IT IF I WANTED TO
    Personally, I think LQG does crush pretty hard on SQQ, but at the same time he really doesnt know how feelings work, so he probably feels like he's sick all the time? That or he just pours his frustration into hating LBH. Anywho, he doesn't seem like the kind of person who tries to rationalize his feelings, he just acts on top of them and dares the universe to rain consequence upon him?

Chuyin, aldehyde_chan, Aeli and 8 others like this.
  6. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My headcanon for LQG's internal thoughts around SQQ when he's overwhelmed by crush feelings:

-sweaty palms, accelerated heartbeat
    -uncomfortable, jumbled thoughts that make him panicky
    -problems with his five senses (he thinks about touching, or seeing, or tasting, aka having fantasies)

conclusion: I think I'm having minor qi deviations???

(It's called having feelings.)

if I think more this could possibly be a fic and Mu Qingfang would have to be the one suffering when LQG goes to him to ask for a diagnosis. MQF tries to find out what is the common factor when LQG experiences these, and LQG will have to explain, well it happens when I'm around SQQ. And MQF knows what's going on but to tell LQG is another task completely.

And I don't know how to make this not end up sad and unrequited even if I want to keep with funny?

Like the obvious realization point would be when LQG fails to retrieve SQQ's body from LBH yet again but is able to rescue MQF and they have a talk and yeah, LQG gets it now and it sucks because SQQ is dead and he can't even properly lay him to rest. So the ending is realizing only after loss and feeling pathetic and weak even though fighting is suppose to be the thing he's best at.

:-D

It could be a five times plus one fic. Five times LQG thought he was having a qi deviation but he wasn't, and the one time he actually did (aka that time SQQ saved his life in the caves)

Not a single week goes by without a plot bunny jumping into my arms.

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL:

It's okay, one day LQG will show SQQ Bai Zhan Peak's secret technique.

akihiki, busyoldfool, Chuyin and 2 others like this.
  8. snakeandladders

snakeandladders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that fic lol. LQG is so smooth in that...it's too much...

He can't lose his gap moe, otherwise he'll overtake the protagonist in terms of charm...

9. aldehyde_chan

aldehyde_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading the spoilers, I learnt that LBH 's dad and cousin told used the sowers to thank SQQ for a favour. It sort of doesn't make sense. Would any body elaborate, I'm really confused

nejvi and readerz like this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Their ultimate plan is to merge the demon and human worlds. If they do this, the sect will be totally destroyed when the two worlds collide. Also, most human will die.

Therefore, since they wanted to thank SQQ and didn't want him to die, they planned to bring him to the demon world, which would keep him safe.

Their way of getting him to the demon world was to send the sowers to force him to side with the demons when the humans turn against him for colluding with demons.

Yeah, the plan doesn't make much sense unless you are a demon...

It's worth noting that in the original novel, the demon and human worlds did get merged in the end.

Darcy, Aeli, Chuyin and 7 others like this.
  11. akihiki

akihiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raws for the extras? I'd like to try MTL :blobReach:

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank u so much!!!!!!!!!

13. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    akihiki and AppleEmperor like this.
  14. starrynui

starrynui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmabluez, akihiki and readerz like this.
  16. Rucchi

Rucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No but listen, to know that it happens everytime hes around SQQ, that would require some level of self-awareness from LQG's part.
    Instead I raise you LQG just barging in poor Mu Qingfang's office almost every day, saying that he's really sick and that he should examine him. MQF examines him, finds nothing wrong and asks him if he has an idea of what might be causing those episodes; and somehow, every single time LQG seems to convince himself that he's been poisoned by some deamon or enemy he can punch away. Every. Single. Time. It does not work.
    So one day Mu Qingfang gets tired of this bullshit and follows him to the field and ohmygod its so GLARINGLY obvious what the problem is that Qingfang (poor Qingfang, who did not sign up for any of this bullshit) has to take a second to breathe out Bai Zhang Peak's stupidity.
    When he gets back he calls LQG and tried to give him some tips about what he's really feeling for the nice Uncle in the nerd peak, and LQG just jumps from his seat like "I KNEW IT DAMN YOU YOU REALLY WERE POISONING ME" and just flies away to destroy his library or smth.

and later!!! Yue comes in like "Liu Qingge, what is the problem why did you do that" and it makes perfect sense you see, he's been having these weird nauseas and his heart isnt working right and gut churnings EVER SINCE he went with SQQ to fight those succubi so of course this is SQQ's fault somehow

girrl. who made you sad like this. because urgh yess and also this is totally something LQG felt in canon. god only knows what it must be like to him, a nearly unbeatable God of War character to suddenly be helpless when he's trying to get SQQ's body back so they can properly mourn him and losing for five years straight
    man my feelings
    this was awesome holy shit!!!! I LOVED THE END!!!!! qingge pulls him down with him!!!! that is the cutest shit ive ever seen!!! Such a little boy, must protect his feelings!!!! and that indignant scoff!!! like nah i won duh what did you expect silly...!!!!
    sdfawirhfui

17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    "Could it be that back then, he’d found hitting him so enjoyable, he asked for another round just now so he could vent?"

So SQQ does, in fact, suspect that our dearest War God, Lord of the Hundred Battles Peak, associates the feeling of hitting SQQ with the feeling LQG got from the aphrodisiac???

hitting SQQ :blobhero: = aphrodisiac :blobnosebleed:

Then, could it be that LQG feels a sort of sexual satisfaction from fighting/bickering with SQQ (both originalSQQ and transmigratedSQQ)?! :D Kinky!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  18. akihiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Soulfill likes this.
  19. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chuyin, readerz and akihiki like this.
  20. akihiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else think LQG resembles a cat and SQQ the cat-owner/tamer?

1) brings dead things to SQQ and tells him to eat it
    2) acts like he doesn't care but goes out of his way to help
    3) hisses at LBH
    4) try to show him affection and he will cut you down (unless you're SQQ)