Question The Death Mage that doesn't want a fourth time

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Much Much mrm, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeer, Donovan, I can't accept your opinions.

2. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Donovan paid fair and square for that boipussy. He was an upstanding citizen who did nothing wrong and yet was unjustly murdered. I'll not have you besmirch his name.

3. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    I already knew she was a virgin from chapter 15, it was mentioned they ghouls fuck. What I'm having a problem with is why a woman that likes MC and wants his child and through MC miracles, her worries of stopping her age would eventually get solved if she told MC and he used some of his time to achieve that eventually. Based on previous replies he does eventually achieve this.

4. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the virgin thing but the problem is from what i have read in this topic, the mc doesn't even seem to try and stop these woman he apparently likes from getting slammed by other men.

Now I may be the odd one out here but if I liked a girl and she liked me back I wouldn't allow her to sleep around but hey you guys seem okay with that and that's cool for you guys(y)

5. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't pay enough and was had justice on your ass. I'm quite worried what you would do in this novel's universe.

6. SnowDorian

SnowDorian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so they gave you the wrong information Van still does not have something like eternal youth, only reverses the life time

7. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the MC does not want Basdia but rather he does it out of duty. All marriage so far were done out of others' expectations... he did not want to disappoint others relying on him. Do take note that he did not have people like him, appreciate or welcome him... only his mother & now ghouls... therefore, he is doing this to be accepted or be part of them.

We do not see real romance as of yet. Maybe in the future but we have yet to see him show love for the other party. Hard to develop love interest based on the ecosystem he lives in. Love between two people is rare, especially around him... so, he accepts multiple marriage proposals.

8. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    MC likes her and wants her in the future but doesn't feel too strongly about it either because of his age or race or magic. But the interest is still there. Also This isn't some normal dude but 2 meter muscled dudes, so your waifu will need healing magic.

9. SnowDorian

SnowDorian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how much you're monogamous I understand, but when you have 40 girlfriends and counting on checking if they eventually leave with others and still messing up her life, it's not love, it's just hypocrisy...

10. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that is frustrating me is understanding this from the males, well MC's perspective. He's stated that he wants to have a baby with her so I assumed he felt something more and would try to intervene in her baby making and not assist her all the way through. If you've read the full novel or anyone reading this, what happens to the baby? And where is it?

11. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tarea grew up human before being ghoulified while Basdia was 100 percent ghoul. Oh and FYI isn't Basdia 28? And her mother Zadiris looks like a middle-sxhooler? Wrap your head around this: Basdia was being pounded by the ghoul community's lion men long before she ever met Van and ever since she released her first pheromone. If you can't get over that, well door to r-13 novels is that way

12. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well damn, the novel sounds like a real shitfest. Gonna be avoiding it like the plague.

13. RealSaMu

Reading List:
    Link
    Baby's fine. All healthy. Van, well, he isn't creeped out by it. I guess being who and what he is, he is very open minded about such things. He took to cannibalism with minimal effort if you'd recall

14. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    She's 27. Having sex with an 11/10 years old MC isn't a problem considering in this world girls have their first time probably around 11-14. Also I've already stated in this forum that I knew she wasn't a virgin, just have a problem with the whole busy getting pregnant with another man's penis while MC assists her

15. RealSaMu

Reading List:
    Link
    Y
    Yeah, that really sucked for me too. But what you gonna do?

16. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    To acknowledge him being a cuck, you have to acknowledge him being in a relationship.
    Would you rather consider Basdia someone who sleeps around (everyone in their race and culture does it, nothing weird for most of them) or figuratively a cradlerobber (how old was Van at that time ? Less than 3 yo?)
    Did he ever acknowledge his relationship with Basdia at that time ?
    And it's less 'the values of marriage' and more 'I've fixed your fertility, your species now have a guaranteed future, live with who you want'

17. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly, he fixed their problem and was even encouraged by her mother to have a child soon since MC wasn't able to give her what she wants. Secondly, after this fact, they learned from MC about how he isn't a toddler. Indeed she did want his seed before he revealed this fact, but that was more like his future self, although she did ask this seemingly mature 'child' if he could extend his dick before.

Also they've already mutually established that they'll have a baby together. This was first just her preference but later turned into her not only wanting MC's child but also being by his side. The MC wants to have a baby with her, it wasn't mentioned if he wanted to marry her since these type of MC don't really think of this yet. He even stated to change his future plans if him being a noble would affect his future child with her, AKA succession. This isn't some exchange, but two people who are in a relationship that acknowledge this and isn't restricting MC to have more women.

18. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    If they've planned to become a couple or more once one of them comes of ages, they're not currently in a relationship , but in a marriage contract. And if they didn't mention being faithful as important part of that contract then they wouldn't care about it (she knows it's a tradition and survival tactic their entire race has used for a long time and he knows it as well).

Though if you're just upset about that chapter, read on and you should become less upset later on

19. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    All MC has to to is tell her to wait or express dissatisfaction. Also this is no longer a survival tactic when they got like a hundred new ghouls and got people from other villages and also can now control their breeding. Her adding one child doesn't make a difference to a tribe that can increase their numbers so easily now. It was quite pointless for her to do so and her ageing could easily be solved if she stopped worrying and had even 10% confidence in MC abilities.

20. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that but imagine being a child who grew up being isolated, ignored by everyone & bullied to the extreme. He never had a relationship with anyone, whether it be in terms of family, friendship... never mind romantic relationship.
    His only relationship was familial, his mother. That was his happiest moment till that moment, so he became attached to family or loved ones. Then, the next time he learns of relationships is through ghouls who do not have a enforced monogomy system, by enforced means that the morals, principles & Ideals are not structured that the ideal is loyalty to a single woman or a single man. So, he learns of romance or relationships of the opposite party through the ghoul system... take into account he is so fragile & insecure that he would do anything to be relied upon or accepted... then, it somewhat makes sense.

Also, do consider that to a certain extent... his brain is still undeveloped, even his body. I won't spoil it for you but even others reincarnated as babies have a hard time because the brain needs sleep for development & other issues.
    So, he does not have the hormonal attraction or sexual attraction... love is even further away as for the ghouls, it is more of mating than love... their goddess showed them mating as the ultimate love. There are those that are loyal to one person in the ghoul village but that's rare... they adapted for survival as they lived in monster's nest.

Basically, just rethink of how his relationships. From the MC's perspective... it makes sense. Of course, it make sense in a fiction...over all, my point is that there are reasoning to it & I do not find it questionable. I just don't think he ever had sexual interest or love for someone as of yet. I think you are used to a person reincarnated to have their brain & development be fully mature... but he still is a baby, he even said himself that he can't help. You will see that the brain affected the development of Van.
    At times he is like a child because of the brain, he also acts spoiled when his mother rebukes him or spoils him. It was similar to another person who was reincarnated.