Question The Death Mage that doesn't want a fourth time

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Much Much mrm, Nov 24, 2018.

1. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this can be considered someone being an asshole... if he was an asshole, he would have not taken the time to ask questions, search for answers.
    To me, it seems he is interested in something but was confused or found something dis-pleasurable. It is no big deal.

It is true that the whole cuck thing can be insulting if you like Van but it's just a word... it's his perspective.

2. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not it. This isn't an actual question thread. It's only an excuse to bitch about a thing he doesn't like. He's been given numerous answers and explanations and they've all bounced off of him like he had an invisible forcefield of noncomprehension around him. He isn't actually searching for answers.

I'm actually kinda surprised there was a person who hasn't realized this at this point in the thread.

3. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've seen him think of complex things and use his brain's full power to focus on achieving some ass pulls but I guess him not developing things and still a hostage to his own age's changes/restrictions such as feeding/sleep/feelings etc, just works in a fictional setting.

Also I didn't know their goddess practised that, isn't that more towards cuckoldry if mating is more of 'ultimate love' than a chore

4. Enigmeh

Enigmeh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Through the novel in the later chapters you get hints as to why Van is Van. There are some sprinkles of information as to who Van is and why he hasn't gone crazy yet .