Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Tpst

Tpst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this series so much, but the villains are so >.<

Been keeping up with this series daily since it was around chapter 80-100 and I just want the MC's father to be removed from the equation so we can actually get someone with the brain to spice things up a bit *sigh*

Great translator and translation speed definitely helps out in liking this series too!!!!

2. Cjcool

Cjcool New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Bai Fu Rong trying to kill XTM?

3. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh she’s not truly willing???? BFR is actually the daughter of Kang Yi. KY had BFY with her dad in a small town, they’re like actually in love or smth. But KY was called back to the capital to help her brother ascend the throne so BFR n her dad were left behind. Qian Zhou emperor found out and I think threatened BFR to do this or they’ll do smth to BFR dad i think. But she didn’t complete the task so Qian Zhou poisons BFR which causes her to age rly rly fast and die but I think she gets cured in the end? I’m not sure I stopped before I found out

DOHere and Cr0w like this.
  4. Cjcool

Cjcool New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

5. Cjcool

Cjcool New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is FY and dark wei?

6. Strangels

Strangels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I MTLed ahead some parts after coming across when Yao-shi starts treating her daughter (MC) coldly (it hurts & I can relate to it) to give myself motivation to continue on reading. Read through all the spoilers in this thread and it gave me really bittersweet feelings. I never came across a transmigration novel where I gotten so attached to ALL of the characters before. The relationship & emotional developments are top-notch.

In the end, XTM & FYH suit each other best but I can't help but see XTH as my favourite character and boy did mtling ahead sure made my heart break for him. Especially in chapter 1185 where we see his thoughts & feelings for A-Heng (similar to ch191 with the snow avalanche) and it was the only major interaction or really last conversation those two had before story ends. Being in a coma all the way after that up until he wakes up from it in the very last chapter. (walks into the room (bar/palace (?)) where there was a celebration party where the princes & FL/ML etc were in a different country (right after that the novel ends with a few sentences about MC giving birth to two kids in a certain year))

Context - Nearing the end of war & XTH was by himself with his troops (?) insists on going ahead but accidentally steps on a mine, FYH who was looking for him manages to find him & navigates her way carefully to him around the mines (he wants her to go back but she adamantly won't) (when he stepped on it & realised what it was he actually planned to die to get rid of the mines for the good of the country)

This mtled section is where he thinks about her as she rushes to his side (very similar to that ch191 as mentioned)

He looked back at the small figure in the distance, and the softest part of his heart began to flow again. He really wanted to reach out and hold the girl in his arms. He really wanted to gently rub her soft hair. He really wanted again to let loose for the first time even if it was lawless. He also really wanted to grasp/hold her hand to go see the ends/corners of the world.

However, that was his brother's wife.

He laughed bitterly (or forced a smile(?)), and that laughter/smile was settled/fixed in the corners of his lips, but the bitterness started to spread, from the lips to the throat, leading to the five viscera (heart, liver, spleen, lungs & kidneys) and spread throughout to every cell.

That girl was still incessantly calling loudly, shouting as she goes through and looks around the minefield, as if she wanted to find her foothold. He shook his head slightly and wanted to tell that girl not to waste her energy. To quickly go back and returning to Ming'er's side is the only most important thing. But in the end when it comes to the mouth (speaking the words), how could he bear say it? He always wanted/wished to look at/see her more, to see/look at her just a little...

The author seemed to have written extra chapters/stories from in the future and out of them two was regarding XTH titled XTH's ending. (after all his relationship/story with FYH still wasn't really touched on & resolved in the end) I'm not sure on the exact details (since I didnt really pay too much attention) but XTH seems to be in the modern world & came across Feng Qing Qing who is FYH's friend from her previous life (FQQ has a space too on her wrist?). The other story we see how FYH & XTM get a message in bottle in the ocean (??) and FQQ has written there to FYH about how she has met XTH etc. I don't know if XTH was gonna be able to go back to his own world or if he was even dead in the first place. I heard that the author might be writing FQQ's story? Anyway, apparently it's assumed that XTH ends up with FQQ (?) (Eh, to be frank I don't like it and prefer that he remains single imo :/ )

Whoops I sure wrote a lot but I guess I thought it was better to let it all out on here otherwise if I were to keep it bottled up inside, I might start crying thinking about XTH. All in all though, the ending to the novel was quite satisfying. Does anyone here have any novels they recommend I read? I recently finished Journey to Seek Past Reincarnations novel and Feng Qi Cang Lan manhua (for those who read these, take a guess of my favourite character from each :^) (HINT: gentle guy type like XTH))

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Inasible, DOHere, RiannNeko and 9 others like this.
  7. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Cuddles0_0

Cuddles0_0 (>^∆^)> Xtra Whipped Cream Translations <(^∆^<)

Reading List:
    Link
    So so so, people who read ahead, do Bai Ze and Bai Fu Rong actually get together????

9. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaaaayyy.really happy got this info. Thank youuuu... i really like the girls .

10. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeay...found another good spoiler

11. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently read in springrain blog...it reach chapter 559 in english translation.

Can anyone pinpoint other blog that have english translation till chapter 1000++?

I wanna read the rest....

Thanks before..

12. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Springriand is the only english TL as far as i aware and they're only as far as the 559. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us while roaming the spoiler thread.

13. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the Prince Lian arc to conclude. Would have been nice if that guy survives and hooks up with Ban Zou. XD

14. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for
    Thanks for answering. I read springrain everyday now.

I cant wait to read chapter lol

Im glad find this spoiler and springrain blog

Sabruness likes this.
  15. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the story with Prince Lian?

a_b likes this.
  16. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

17. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if any scene XTM n FYH kissing. Anyone can related chapter on that?

18. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    If ban zhou with prince lian then there will love triangle between them n fu ya...ooooops spoiler alert lol.

19. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    Banzhou will not go anywhere as his loyalty is toward FYH and XTM. As for FuYa, she got greedy later and killed because of it. And prince Lian got tragic story. He actually the rightful heir of northern kingdom. His parents is the eldest son of prev king, but got killed by current king with the help of the princess Kang Yi and Duanmu Anguo (DA). Then he got capture and become DA lab mice. Making his male body to be feminine, more beautiful, no adam apple, grow boobs, and shrinking P. Later he got release after his condition seems permanent, and deemed no longer right to inherit the throne. He tried to kill DA and the current northern king as revenge. FYH and XTM later kill the northern king. But DA escaped, so prince Lian follow FYH to the capital. Because he believes DA will get revenge to FYH. Later after 2nd arc in south, the east kingdom rebelled by DA in the back instigating. Prince Lian killed by DA in the final clash. FYH got angry so she drugged DA to be feminine as well, and drag DA to the northern kingdom where she buried Prince Lian ash between his parents tomb and killed DA in front of the tomb.

DOHere, chamchaworld, Crayon and 4 others like this.
  20. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooooooo....so sad for the prince.

Bai ze get a wife but ban zhou dont hiks....

DOHere likes this.