LCD PET KING

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by pkhyber, Sep 12, 2017.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh. no clue why this isn't popular..it's really good.
    theres little fighting but the stories are so good. so much feels.

Blitz and Nefasdetestasti like this.
  2. KvnJrch

KvnJrch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this good? notice me pls

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes its good

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Really underrated. The only reason I actually picked it up at first is cause someone recommend it to me.

Vishaakha likes this.
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's sort of a slice of life story of a Pet Owner but with a twist, he could have some magical pets from legends/stories/myth and the likes. So aside from his day to day interaction with the pets and customers, he would also, from time to time go on some adventure to capture rare pets

6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the main reason was the publisher and site where you read them yanno

Blitz likes this.
  7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh.
    lets not kid ourselves.
    if the actions of a billion dollar company could make us stop supporting them, EA would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.
    apple too with it's recent battery issues.
    not to mention ubisoft.
    oh and blizzard banning countries because they can. price gouging fans who PO or buy their games day 1.
    bioware with mass effect 3.

yup they're still really rich.

8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol i'm almost 99% sure that richard is going to be translating and they will be WTF THIS PARROT SHO SMART

9. KvnJrch

KvnJrch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! thank you! I'll check it out now!!

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao 10 nuts to learn qi

i lol'ed

11. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent chapters have gone full crazy Chinese autofellation mode. :ROFLMAO:

12. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where the raws are?

13. True King Kettle

True King Kettle 『Hundred Paths Conquering Kettle』

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally caught up
    Famous is already so great.

14. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its really funny how authors seems to always have an arc or so regarding how great china is...
    it's not like they don't know the truth either cus alot of novels talk about corruption and guanxi...but china best country !

15. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen Fina and her dancing cats are about to perform!

16. abandoned

abandoned Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great slice of life novel for animal lovers.

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    c0-56: I f'ing hate automatic, unannounced computer restarts :/

C57: Robbing Peter to pay Paul does not mean "making ends meet". It's not even close. At best, you could say that people are "robbing Peter to pay Paul in order to make ends meet," but that's it.

C60: What if someone came and saw that sign immediately after he left? There's no way he'd be back in less than half an hour, and much longer is far more likely. The customer would not only find the shop not open, but would also wait in vain until they were so frustrated and enraged that they had no desire to shop there ever again.

C70: I'm amazed that the money grubber still hasn't noticed that Fina is playing with a diamond ring. I wonder if she'll notice before she leaves, and if she'll try to steal it if she does.

C72: I wonder if the new cat will stay or be resold, and if the b***h will find out that the cat returned to the store and try to cause a ruckus.

C80: lol. I wonder why it cut off before the dad's reaction. I'm sure it'll be hilarious ;)

C86: "Did she…find my debit card?" lol

I guessed right. She was from Egypt. Though, I also thought that she might be Bast.

C87: I keep getting the feeling that the author greatly prefers cats to dogs ;)

C88: People working full time in China only make about $500 a month? Is rent paid by the government or something? If not, how do they even survive?

C94: I wonder if he'll ever capture and keep a normal pet with the system.

C96: lol. He really should learn to tell fewer, more believable lies ;)

C98: rofl.

C99: rofl. I'm really looking forward to when he meets her dad in real life XD

C107: "Chen Taitong was speechless. He was thinking to himself, is this lady going to resell the dog?" Why wouldn't she? If he knew anything about business, he should expect the majority of his buyers during this sale to be resellers. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that the MC didn't go there to stock up on items that were of an acceptable quality for his store.

C114: O.O That took a lot longer than expected. Why did she wait so long to come fight for her rights?

C115: Where is he getting his pet food now? He emphasizes quality so much that I'd be shocked if the food he's selling currently is dangerous or even low quality.

That aside, the breeding farm can probably hook him up with a reputable dealer.

C120: They're in a business district in China. Wouldn't there be both private and public surveillance cameras all over the place? He should have just told her to call the police. It's her life that would have been ruined, not his.

As it is, this is probably going to blow up in a huge way once that chain store catches wind of it.

C121: If selling now would allow him to walk away without debt, then it's better to do that than double down and destroy himself and his future.

C122: Hmm, I wonder if he'll ever capture a ninja cat...

C125: Well, I think we all know who that artist will be, but I wonder how long it'll take for him to realize it.

C126: And here I didn't think she understood how his comments about the tea shop owners related to her.

C127: If that's what she thought he meant, then she really didn't understand. He wasn't saying that they shouldn't own or operate a tea shop. He was saying that they weren't doing it seriously because they didn't care if it failed.

C130: lol. Jin is totally trying to make things worse XD

C131: I wonder if he got a street vendor license. If not, then the MC could have him and all of his employees arrested and their stock confiscated.

C132: lol. It would seem that he did not get his street vendor license ;)

C134: For a moment there, I thought maybe one of the MC's cats had done something to him. I wonder if this "consulting firm" is a character assassin group or something even shadier.

C135: I guess I was still overestimating him. Hiring someone to break your competitor's limbs right after said competitor publicly embarrassed you is a pretty stupid thing to do.

C137: I'm starting to wonder if he already has a ninja cat...

C138: I wonder what Old Time Tea was thinking. There's no way she didn't know it was a shakedown.

C139: Zealotry is in no way an exclusively oriental thing. What exactly has the author been smoking to think otherwise?

C140: How did the flop-eared rabbit turn into a squirrel?

Well, even if he doesn't have strong backup, that spa owner probably does and it sounded like she'd be willing to help. In the meantime, he could probably post on the BBS about the shakedown. I doubt it'd even take five minutes for people to draw the appropriate conclusions.

C141: If that guy was as smart as he thinks he is, then he'd have investigated the training method even without being paid. As the MC has already demonstrated, something like that is worth an absolute fortune to anyone that sells or trains pets.

C143: Pantyhose won't hide the color of their hair when it's died such garish colors... Do they really think that no cameras recorded them in the morning? How are these idiots still in business?

C148: Why didn't he tell the police about Qing Ren?

Also wondering if he'll bother to actually learn kung fu from the cat now.

C149: Why did he thank the navigation elf when it never answered the question about the length of the cats' lifespans? Also, what happens to them if they die? Do they just re-spawn somewhere else without memories of him or what?

C155: He'd be better off giving up on Shi Shi. Though, if he's absolutely certain that it must be her, then he should focus on making a fortune. She'd throw herself at him then.

C157: Poor guy. He thought he bought a dog but actually bought a reputation as a closet pedophile.

C168: Honestly, he should have asked Old Time Tea to teach him as soon as he found out there would be a PvP system. Though, even without the PvP, it would still be a good idea to learn since there will definitely be people coming to make trouble for him based on his new identity as a Kung Fu master.

C169: If there's no time limit, then how are people supposed to win by "capturing the most elves"? Are there a finite number of elves and once they're all caught the game ends or what?

Wouldn't the other buildings around that spot of green have windows looking out on it and doors opening into it? How is that more secret than his parents' bedroom?

C178: I figured the owner of Stars would be a beta player. I wonder who the dog owner is then.

I'm betting the announcement will be something along the lines of paying a bounty for unique pets. Why capture them yourself when you can get the masses to do it for you?

C179: If he's not a beta player, then how did he grow his company so large, so fast? Have there been multiple releases of the game? Or was each release targeted at a single person and the releases have occurred over a long period?

If the incarnation of RMB is already Epic/Legendary then the incarnation of the USD must be a god. Either that, or the author is letting their nationalism override their sense of reality. To the best of my knowledge, the yuan has never even been close to having the same level of faith and recognition as the dollar.

C182: "He then realized that he hadn't seen Little Celery in several days." Did he forget what he told her the last time he saw her? She's probably super worried right now.

C188: I figured he'd get a dog before he got a non-cat.

I wonder if it's true name is Polly, and if it wants a cracker...

C191: "He knew he would get revenge on the b*tch bird sometime." I wonder where his baseless optimism comes from.

C192: He sure is being super open about employing and promoting a smuggler. Does he not care that the police are more likely to arrest him for tax evasion than worry about who stole his watch?

C196: I'm pretty sure all that happened in Galaxy's imagination, not the MC's.

C200: If that's what he wants from a girlfriend then he'll be a single dog forever...

"Why would I be creepy to a male parrot!?" So, he'd have reason to be creepy to a female parrot? Or to a male non-parrot?

C201: I wonder if he's really from a pet store or if he's the guy that trained the cat thief.

C203: I get the feeling that someone did a very careless word replace of "hers" with "its" and completely screwed up quite a few words.

I really don't understand why the MC is such an a**hole to the doctor. She's been nothing but kind and helpful to him.

Why would he think that the MC was going to help him without compensation? Do police consultants normally do that in China? If so, how do any of them stay in business?

C207: The cat was caught on tape entering the floor wasn't it? If it came in through the ventilation in the office itself, why would it ever have been caught on tape? Also, how would it even open the ventilation cover, or put it back after it re-entered?

C211: Why would that be surprising? Honestly, my top two suspects from the beginning where a player or an elfin, with player being much more likely due to the lack of alerts.

C215: I wonder if he'll wind up in a PvP battle with her original owner. If so, the true name thing could be a problem.

C216: So, did she have a nest in all the buildings that were robbed, or just that one? If it was just that one, then how were they getting the stolen goods to her from the other buildings? If it was all of them, then why were all the stolen items there?

C217: I wonder why Fina has so little patience for politeness and pretense. She should have been surrounded by that sort of thing constantly during her first life.

C223: He really shouldn't have taken responsibility for having taught Richard to speak. It would have been a much better idea to blame Richard's previous owners.

C225: lol. If he's really not interested in being seen as a gay recluse, then he should probably move Richard upstairs during operating hours and also soundproof whatever room he's put in ;)

C229: Psittacosis isn't English though...

C233: "No need to belittle yourself! On a scale from 1 to 10, your English level is 1, and they are at level 10. It's no big deal." This should be rephrased as "No need to belittle yourself! I'll do it for you." ;)

C243: [Guo Dongyue frowned, "What are masked lovebirds and what are peach-faced lovebirds?"] He already knows he wants peach-faced lovebirds and he's in a hurry, why would he waste time on a question like that? I understand that the author loves exposition dumps about pets, but they should at least make sense.

C244: The MC really should try to find out where they source things from internationally. One of their sources might be able to get him the pet food he's been wanting to sell.

C246: Why insist on blood? If Fina sheds, then they can just use her discarded hair, assuming that that's alright with her.

C250: "he had just spent thirty minutes arguing over 50 Yuan." Unless the author skipped over quite a lot of dialogue, he didn't even spend 30 seconds arguing over that 50 yuan.

C261: I wonder how small the author's anime based friend circle is. I can't say that I've known a lot of cosplayers, but the ones I have known either picked their cosplay targets because they liked the outfits, or because they liked the characters, and they were very much fans of action series. After all, your typical shoujo series doesn't really have anything to cosplay as since it will usually take place in a high school with a school uniform that isn't terribly different from the uniform in any other anime, or casual wear that wouldn't even look like cosplay. It's why the majority of cosplay you see will be from action series. The outfits and characters are usually the most distinctive, so they tend to attract both groups.

C262: "I don't mean anything bad but every one of you are garbage!" lol

C263: I wonder which one of the two pictures will cause them more trouble.

C267: If he's always going to practice upstairs, then what was the point in devoting so many chapters to his first training in the backyard?

C279: Actually, the lunchboxes from supermarkets are usually prepared by people who care about hygiene even less than your typical restaurant chain. If cleanliness is your concern, go to a KFC or something. It may not seem like it due to the various scandals, but fast food restaurants usually put more emphasis on that than any other restaurant. At least, that was my experience after working in various restaurants, fast food joints and grocery stores.

C283: Do vets in China not need to have a PhD?

C292: I was wondering how Jin wound up at her clinic. It didn't seem likely that he would have asked Snowy for a recommendation.

C297: The good doctor needs to have a sitdown with her nurse and explain to her the extreme importance of confidentiality in the medical field. Even when not dealing with mystical pets, it's still unbelievably important, especially when dealing with animals that are commercially traded or utilized. If the MC were to decide to sue over this, the clinic would be shut down and it would be the nurse's fault. He won't of course, but that's an abnormality.

C302: Depending on the exact circumstances of his death, it might be possible to pretend that he was stolen by someone that replaced him with a similar looking normal parrot. The MC could claim to have purchased him from an anonymous source on the black market and that he was returning him out of moral obligation. There might still be some people that would claim it was a stunt, but they'd likely be ignored, and Richard could be Alex again.

C303: With Richard being sick for so long, I wonder if the love birds will still be useful by the time their training is finished.

He should try giving Snowy a call. I'm sure she'd be glad to do a live show about his renovated shop.

C305: "There are three forms of unfilial conducts, of which the worst is to have no cats." lol

Maybe he should hire her to run the PR branch of his company if he ever expands to that degree ;)

C316: "Honesty always brings understanding." yeah right.

Telling him to run home after scaring him to death about getting there late seems like a really bad idea when it's already been established that he doesn't bother to look both ways when crossing the street.

C318: I'm starting to wonder if he's ever actually going to establish that membership system or recruit that artist otaku girl.

How could 28 out of 375 people dislike dancing kittens?! Even if you thought it was fake, it'd still be stupidly cute and quite impressive. Creating convincing CGI or stop motion cats and having them dance is almost as impressive as doing it for real.

C335: The few times I've tried turning off adblocker on Youtube, I've not found this to be the case. The commercials there are just as bad as any other site. And that's before considering the recent controversy with hate groups using the advertising system to harass members of the groups that they hate.

Rather than worrying about losing to Snowy, he should be trying to partner with her ;)

Though, honestly, the dancing was never going to be something he could bank on for his channel. The cats only know the one dance after all and he needs to keep content flowing. The skateboarding videos however, might have a real shot. I'm sure there's plenty of people that would love to follow Black Flower's journey to becoming a proficient skateboarder.

C337: It's too bad the author has never been to the US. It created several problems in that chapter that lowered its originally high quality. Most notable was probably the use of "stinky." I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that word in a conversation that didn't involve at least one person under the age of six.

That aside, I wonder how many competitors will come to the same conclusion, and how far ahead/behind this couple they'll be.

Also curious how long it'll take the head of Stars to find out about the MC's shop.

C338: "Lauren paid the fare with the RMB she had exchanged her USD for at the airport." I thought she was supposed to be a meticulous person? Why didn't she exchange currency with her financial institution in the US? They'd surely rip her off, but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as a local cash exchange in any airport in the world.

C340: Given how they met, why would he ever trust Richard to speak for him in a langauge that he doesn't speak fluently himself?

C342: He should clarify that the exclusivity only applied to ragdolls. After all, there's plenty of other breeds that he'd like to sell, and it would still allow them to have a monopoly in their niche of the market. Alternatively, he could discuss with them about expanding their business to include other rare cat breeds or working with them to form exclusivity deals with other specialist cat breeders from other regions that don't compete with them at all. Though, in the latter case, he'd have to be careful with how many deals he struck or he'd wind up spending all of his time traveling and wouldn't have any time to run the shop.

Actually, I wonder who he'll have run the shop in his absence. It's not good to shut it down four times a year for a week at a time.

C343: He doesn't have any cats that would qualify for a CFA competition does he?

"If there was anything particularly unusual happening in America, their Master was probably behind it" I totally agree...

I wonder if the Kellers will tell the idiots about the MC's doctorate ;)

C344: If they're going to LA, then it's probably not good to promise that the air will be cleaner or the sky contain more stars then in Binhai. L.A. isn't exactly known for clean air or reduced light pollution.

C346: Well, it's not like they can't take a trip to Egypt. He'd just need to make sure that he took her into and out of the country via his phone. Well, assuming that Egypt is stable at this point in history.

C348: "It's yours, you can transfer it to anyone" He didn't perform the transfer ceremony. How will Tim or his niece ever get it to dance?

C349: I get the feeling that the author doesn't realize just how popular martial arts are in the US. In a crowd of that size, there will likely be several people who have taken martial arts classes.

Also, people who know nothing about martial arts will usually be far more impressed by theatrical martial arts than the real thing.

C351: How would Old Time Tea have failed to notice the difference between theatrical Kung Fu and real Kung Fu?

C352: "After all, here was still a pure land for fair competition." I'd be shocked if this was true.

C354: If his practice was actually broadcast on a local LA channel, then quite a few real martial artists would see it, call the station and explain that the MC was an amateur taking them for a ride. After all, any city of that size is pretty much guaranteed to have at least a dozen martial arts schools, probably far more.

Of course, how they'd explain the bit with the grass is another story, but I expect they'd just point out that it could have been done with a concealed fan or similar trick. They're right next to Hollywood, so finding people that could rig something like that wouldn't be difficult at all.

C355: I wonder why her station wasn't already covering the competition. As long as not much was going on in the area, covering a cat convention would be a good way to score some points with the cat lovers in the audience, and the CFA would likely have paid them to show up.

C359: There's such a thing as a restaurant along the Walk of Fame that's not expensive? How does it stay in business?

C361: Do they really let you interact with the displays to that degree in a wax museum? Wouldn't they all be destroyed by the end of each day?

C363: It's like the author isn't even trying to hide the new elf's identity. Well, either that or its a massive red herring.

C366: Ah, so it was a red herring.

C368: How is Thanksgiving happening twice in the same year? Didn't it say in an earlier chapter (less than a week prior I think) that Zhao Qi had gotten her new coat in an overseas Black Friday sale? Black Friday only happens after Thanksgiving.

He really should be more concerned with the reasons behind pet quarantines. They are actually good reasons that are highly relevant to him and his business.

C372: Wow, it took much longer for her to get hired than I thought it would.

C374: For a moment there, I thought he wasn't going to send a bodyguard with her. This is much more in character. Hopefully she won't be mad at him if she finds out.

I wonder if Jin Er owns the jewelry shop where the MC found Fina.

C383: Considering that it's a bad day to do business anyway, I wonder why the swindlers don't just pack up and leave.

It's strange that the MC doesn't seem to care that the rich kid probably isn't responsible enough to take care of the Ashera cat.

C385: "He was not afraid to quarrel with Wei Ping here because Wei Ping could not prove that the dog was bought from him" Yes he could. Black Mole admitted he sold the dog multiple times. Which is odd since he refused to admit it when Deng Jie came to complain.

C387: "Quack! Facial! Facial!" rofl

C388: I wonder why he thought he could get a reservation at a Michelin 3-star restaurant on such short notice? Even half a year might not be enough notice. You'd have to have much stronger connections than that kid is likely to have for the owner to be willing to piss off whoever already had that time slot reserved.

C389: Why didn't he get a heating system installed in his house when he did the renovations? I would think it would be extremely important for a pet shop, especially one focusing on quality rather than quantity.

C390: I'm surprised that the Chinese censors allow such an explicit depiction of government corruption considering some of the other things they've censored on quidan.

C392: Her life must have been truly depressing if the MC was the only one she could name as her heir. I wonder if he really is her sole heir, or if she just left him one or more of her cats.

C394: At this rate, his shop is going to have more animals that aren't for sale than those that are...

C395: If he knows what school she goes to, he can just call them and ask. Otherwise, he can just ask her the next time he sees her.

C396: He really should have asked Tim before he canceled Bella's flight. The odds of him saying no are quite low, but asking first is always better.

C397: Why would the most beautiful ones not be used for breeding?

C399: Why has he still not advertised that he has ragdolls for sale?

C400: lol. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Fina ordered them to hide just for that moment ;)

C404: I wonder how long it'll be until Xiao Yan's customers start asking her to help them buy Abyssinian cats.

C406: "What’s the use of a banner anyway?" Hanging it up can solve a lot of problems before they have a chance to begin? Honestly, it's far more valuable than the relatively small amount of money that they might have been willing to give him.

"she must say the code "Hottie Store Manager" to redeem the discount at the checkout." lol

When I saw the chapter title, I thought maybe he'd forgotten to set a purchase limit, but nope, it was just an a**hole that was upset about the limit.

C410: Is he not planning to sterilize the Abyssinian cats before selling them? How will he maintain his monopoly? Or has he decided not to care about his monopoly?

C416: Why would the director worry about explaining himself to the dog? Shouldn't he worry about explaining himself to the trainer and the trainer's ability to instruct the dog instead?

C420: At this point, I'll be absolutely shocked if there's not an "accident" that Famous will overcome in some super impressive way.

C422: I wouldn't want to work on the same set as a careless pyrotechnician, and I doubt any actors or crew members would disagree with me on that. "Sorry, I was careless," is basically the same as, "Please. Fire me now and never let me work in this industry again," especially when said without any degree of contrition.

C426: He should get Old Time Tea to help out in invisible mode, but I get the feeling that he won't.

C429: I could be mistaken about this, but it was my understanding that male actors wore almost as much makeup as female actors during filming? Also, the three+ hour makeup times are usually due to special prosthetics and adhesives that have far more to do with the characters being portrayed than the gender of the actor portraying them.

C433: ["Tired! So tired!" Zhang Zian shook his head. ] Says the man who did the least out of anyone there...

C434: I wonder if he'll start bringing meat and a grill and making lunch for the three dogs himself.

C436: He really should have explained the raw meat thing more thoroughly to Lu Yiyun. If she spreads the incomplete information to customers, it could cause a lot of problems.

C439: Now that he's got a replacement coming, I wonder why the director doesn't just fire the arsonist. Sure, he'd have to rearrange the schedule a bit, but that's better than someone getting hurt.

C440: " otherwise everyone would bring their own meals, and he would be embarrassed." Why would care? Does he really think that anyone that he's screwing over with his subpar meals would be willing to hire him again in the future? He can't be fired and there's absolutely no chance that he'll be rehired so he should just rejoice that he'll be able to prepare fewer lunches while still collecting the same amount of money. This is absolutely a good thing for him.

Wouldn't taking that meal to Nie Yuan have been a terrible move even if it wasn't dog droppings? What about all that "sharing joys and hardships" stuff? If Nie Yuan is the only one with a decent meal, then that would damage his reputation even more than hiring his swindler relative and brazenly embezzling government funds.

That aside, I really thought it'd be a diuretic or something.

C441: Wouldn't that be a stunt double rather than an understudy?

C442: Ah, so they're using understudy when they mean body double. So, what do they call an understudy then?

I would have thought that the local breeding bases would buy them up. They're high quality breeding stock after all. I wonder why they don't.

C443: What does the MC think that the film company will do with the dogs after the movie is over? It'll almost certainly slaughter them. They're too dangerous to be given away or sold after all. Or does he plan to take them all into his shop? If so, the studio will almost certainly demand that he pay for them. There's also the problem that he simply doesn't have the space for that many dogs, nor can he guarantee that the doctor's father would be willing to take them. He may not be set up for dealing with violent dogs after all.

All that aside, if they were going to use stunt doubles for the dogs, then what was the point in testing their responses to explosives? Wouldn't the stunt doubles' responses be far more important?

C444: Why doesn't the arsonist just record the conversations with the blackmailer? If they're anything like that first one, then the contents of such a call would be enough to send the blackmailer to jail and would have a low probability of sending the entire Stars legal division with him. At that point, it'd be a game of chicken, and I sincerely doubt that the blackmailer has the guts to push forward once there was a chance that he might go to prison too. Honestly, at that point, he could be counter-blackmailed into destroying whatever evidence Stars has just to make sure that the company didn't decide to sacrifice him to protect themselves.

For a moment there, I thought he was going to poison all the dogs. If he's only going to poison Famous though, then I have to wonder how he plans to make it look like an accident.

C445: The onions feel like a red herring. I'm still going to bet on some sort of chemical reaction between what they ate and the blood packs that will be exploding. Of course, this theory only works if there's a biting scene.

C446: Ah, it was the smoke, not the blood packs.

C448: I wonder why the ashera wasn't just sent to Li Qi. Is the MC going to teach it to dance or something?

C450: Considering that pearls are also bought for their appearance, the casket/pearl analogy doesn't really make sense. The customer is still buying what they're buying for the same reason, they're just evaluating beauty in a different way. The real lesson here is that the shop owner should have started selling the caskets separately from the pearls and maybe even diversified a bit in terms of their size and composition.

C452: Lu Qingyu needs to learn when to shut up if he wants to have any sort of chance with this girl.

C456: That sounds like there'd be a fairly high risk of thieves trying to steal Snowy Lionet.

C458: On days when he's not in the store, who does the transfer ceremony? Does the store just not sell pets when he's not there, or do the owners have to come back when he is there to perform the ceremony?

C462: My, she's more heartless than I expected ;)

I wonder if she'll actually make that comic.

C463: 463 chapters and still no chihuahua. The cover is a lie. :mad:;)

Vishaakha and Blitz like this.
  18. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft. So the author was a monkey all along

19. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. The future Egypt arc seems promising:cookie:

20. Vishaakha