Chinese Martial God(武神)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by matanyaman, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you too want to have this novel translated again?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. I dont know I will read a few chapters and then say my thoughts on a comments

16.7%
  1. matanyaman

matanyaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Martial God (武神)
    Raw Link:
    https://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/0/261.html
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-god/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    in my opinion this is one of the more uniqe and good xianxia novel in this site for alot of reason and here are some:
    1:the plot of the nove( at least in the current translated chapters), is not like your normal xianxia novels that is all about face smacking arrogent pricks and too much strong eat the weak lind of vibe, this one is about a young boy who explor the world around him during his journy to figure out the limits of his gift.
    2:the mc is not like the other mcs that either muscle-headed teen, or a sometime smart sometime retarded old man\reincarnitor, the mc of this novel while being clever still act according to his age and at most a bit more mature(which cant really a minus).
    3:as i said earlier this novel is not made of smacking young masters and 2D side characters(again at least till the current translation) as we exoeriance their thought process and see that they can think for themself smoething we dont see alot usually in this kind of novels.
    but in the end in my opinon if you what know more about the novel you should give it a try and read the dirst few chapters i promise you will not regert it.
    Description:
    What is a genius? Capable of comprehending any battle skill regardless of the skill itself and sweeping away the bottlenecks while cultivating a new technique; this is a true genius! He Yiming was originally an ordinary youngster in the He family’s estate with not too extraordinary aptitude in learning martial arts.

However, after a fortuitous encounter, this ordinary youngster became what people refer to as genius in a single leap. Possessing an aptitude for learning martial arts which would leave people in awe, regardless of whether it’s his clan’s Houtian Scripture of Five Phases or various Xiantian scriptures of legends. Regardless of whether it’s mental techniques or battle skills, he can comprehend them all in their entirety at a frightening speed. Martial God, with martial as its name, using the most simple and direct approach, thrives!

PS: I invite every one who read this novel to share their opinions about it.

Master and grinz like this.
  2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    :blobneutral:
    :blobexpressionless:

Omniscient Viper likes this.
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quoting a review : "After reading v.1 I cannot bring myself to like this novel. Indeed no arrogant young master, no courting death enemy. But thats what makes the MC so hateful. He is the TRUE BAD GUY in this series.

He kill some random guy with treasure that he meeting by chance. Use technique of innocent clan to rob another clan thus bringing endless misfortune to the innocent.

He disguise himself mainly to rob and to kill. All of the entire vol.1 only talking about how he progress, hiding his strength while keep doing a bad things behind the screen."

Result : Nope, i don't think i will like this novel if the protagonist is a villain. Unless he (the reviewer) is lying.

4. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude I used to read this until it stopped being translated, the novel was really good. The mc was OP for how fast he learns and the family of mc and how he interacts with the was one of the best.

5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Another review also said the same, so I don't think the guy is lying. This guy even read 800 chapters.
    There is no way a Xianxia won't have "arrogant young master", if there isn't, then that just mean we aren't looking at the right direction, cause the MC will be one instead.

6. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    If what that review said Is true, then I'm quite Interested In the story now.:cookie:

7. matanyaman

matanyaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seem that you didnt read while actually paying attention to what wirtten as your so called "victims" arent as innocent as you thinks.

8. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is balanced about age to the very end i don't think he meets anyone younger. everyone he meets his in the hundreds later in the story while he is 20s. the young master don't appear because they are too weak.

9. goldmark25

goldmark25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that reviewer is wrong I believe it was his enemies that he did all that too, no one was ever really innocent

10. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does not really matter if they were innocent cause no one is innocent, there must be decisions made for the better good

11. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    It was good story from what I read, but I didn't like how brother used him to get an underage mistress thot while he's already married to chick with a powerful backer and forced Mc to get a mistress he didn't want. After said brother Father said no to the idea in the first place. I mean it's back in the day an all and she threw herself on the brother to have better ties to the Mc thinking you can turn down a friend but can't turned down family. She knew the Mc had no interest in getting a woman period so she went for the brother.

12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuhhh... try with a better english plz. And does that mean MC marry someone ? (because there is a mistress) But yeah not sure what to think about the brother of MC forcing him to have a mistress.

13. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    The Eldest Brother [cousin] to the Mc got married to a chick from another family in their home town for political reasons, so he isn't in love with her. So when they go help a family friend who's clan is in trouble. The Family friend ends up finding out the Mc's true power and then they have a female member seduce the Eldest brother because they knew the Mc only cared about cultivating. They did this because you can deny friends help; if the problem they have has no benefits to you solving it, but instead causes you a lot losses. So in their world thought is: it's harder to turn your back on us if there are blood ties between us. But the Eldest brother's Father [ The Mc's Uncle] knows what they are trying to do and says no to the idea of the Eldest brother getting a mistress when he hadn't been married for a year yet I think. So the Eldest brother goes behind his father [ Mc's uncle] back to get the Mc's help to get a mistress. Because since the Mc is the strongest in their clan now. He has final say on all family matters now. Which the Mc doesn't want the right to do that though. Since the Mc believes to some degree that elders in his clan are always right. Beside the Mc just wants to cultivate. The Eldest brother annoys him enough and he says yes to him. He doesn't know he just got him a mistress now too. It got canceled before Mc and his mistress got married. [Mc's mistress's backstory] The Mc's mistress was the daughter of son of the head of the clan and the son's mistress[she had no part in the plot] who tried to take over the Mc's allies clan with outsiders. So some people in the allies clan wanted purge his entire bloodline from the family. Even the innocents in his bloodline like her and her mother. So the grandfather had her added to the Mc to protect that part of their clan bloodlines from death. Because he couldn't watch his grandchildren from that son die. The grandfather didn't care if their marriage is/was only in name. F.y.i. she can only be a mistress due to her being a child of a mistress.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to tell me the main point but i can deduct something from what you said = i guess MC doesn't have a wife ? but i find it strange he gets first a mistress before a wife.

15. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I did tell you. Because of how their world works. Since she is a child of a mistress. She can only be a mistress and not a wife. Besides their power standings are to far apart. He's a powerful cultivator so his wife has to be a powerful cultivator too. The mistress is a really low level cultivator or normal. I can't remember which.

16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Please stop making pick up requests for Qidian novels