LCD Mitou Shoukan://Blood-Sign

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jigoku Shounen, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    9 Volumes already and still no LCD for this novel. So....here is one.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mitou-shoukanblood-sign/

Description: Summoning ceremonies can freely call forth even “those which lurk in the depths beyond the gods”. One boy has top-level abilities even among the cutting-edge summoners who can use those ceremonies. He is Alice (with) Rabbit aka Shiroyama Kyousuke. But this strongest boy summoner has a single fatal weakness. Certain “cursed words” spoken by girls: “Help me.”

When Kyousuke hears those words from Meinokawa Higan, a girl brought to the verge of death, he throws himself into a city where three great summoner forces clash!

Everytime.....I have a headache after finished reading a volume Kazuma Kamachi's novel, particularly this novel, Zashiki Warashi and Toaru, cause it's feel like the Author is having way too much fun writing his novels to the point that he liked to cram So Many Informations, Developments and Twists inside them, at least Zashiki Warashi had already finished.

NekoMK2 and Raneday like this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    well it usually depends if there's some members interested to make an LCD for them yanno

BattleNoob and NekoMK2 like this.
  3. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kamachi".exe"-sensei novel is good but like what you say's his novel rather complicated and sometimes make you got headache, more over this one and common people who read WN/LN here prefer more simple straight forward Novel but not like people who like this kind type small either

4. aswger

aswger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical kamachi's novel early volume of each of his series contains too much info dump and "technical" terms that usually turn off for most readers.

Especially this series, I have to reread most paragraph cause I dont get it most of the time.

5. Eklair

Eklair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Info dump in volume 1 made me shy away from it a few times, when I finally sat down to read it I enjoyed it.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I have yet to read it...