Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah we shall see if there is another novel this fun ahhaha and we would move there haaha

2. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for JC, WWX still guilty about Jiang Family's dead that he can't tell he wanna go back being as brother :blobcry: As for LWJ, no matter WWX does good or not (he didn't do bad things though he was accused), LWJ stand by his side always and helping him :blobsob: Also, LWJ sacrificed himself everything to be with WWX :blobupset:That's why WWX decided to go back Gusu with LWJ but even though JC and WWX didn't walk the same path like in the past, I believe that they are still brothers in their heart and they will always be there to help each other when needed :blobsmilehappy::blobpats:

LoveManga, setsuna3025, Nyann and 5 others like this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is hard to say if they are still brothers in the way WWX had meant when he made the promise to JC to be always there by his side. Too much had already happened between them and WWX had now WangJi as his priority. Think the way one's sister is married into another family and goes to prioritise them? JC was being the kid brother who'd take a long time coming in terms with this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yup LWJ is first priority for WWX :blob_grin: JC is Tsundere who suppress his feeling like his mother :blobjoy: But they are family in the past I think if JC needs help not only WWX but also LWJ will come along to help him if WWX wants to :blobReach: Because in extra novel WWX is asking LSZ about how JC and JL doing that's why I think like that :blobjoy::blobsweat_2:

5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely right! WWX is quite the mature and caring family person. There's no doubt about it. It's JC who needs to grow up and accept WWX as he is now.

Piesus, Heroine, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    JC & WWX - Honestly, I'm not really hoping much to be honest, let's just say that I'm glad and happy that JC finally let go of his hatred towards Wei Ying (and Wen Ning, presumably so....) because, this is better than still not forgiving Wei Ying after all that has happened.

I on the other hand, really, really love Wei Ying and Jin Ling interactions, they're among my favourite in this novel! :love:

P.S: I just found this, not sure if it was shared in here before, but I find this really cute and adorable (ahaha) :blobmelt:
    [​IMG]

And this one..... Among my fav scene in the novel:
    [​IMG]

zeromint, YaoiMom22, Heroine and 12 others like this.
  7. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup right :blobjoy: I want JC to acknowledge WWX and LWJ's relationship :blobjoy::blobowoevil: JC is grow up but childish as ever that his charm point :blobjoy:

8. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gods, too true! Grow up, JC. I’m begging, we’re all begging. You’ve had a really rough life but let’s go dude! Forgive and accept forgiveness and move on. Together, as brothers. Please.:facepalm:

9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really funny, I don't know if MXTX did this intentionally, most probably coincidental. But, Wangji & Wei are currently the only two who are in opposite positions, compared to the other brothers. Wangji is stuck with Luo Binghe & Hua Cheng, he is quite literally the only one amongst his ML brothers with no screw loose in his head :blobjoy::facepalm:

Wei has it easy, he has Shen Qingqiu & Xie Lan with him, his most likely the one causing mischief among his MC brothers.

I love MXTX's sons :blobmelt:

zeromint, LoveManga, Cypress and 8 others like this.
  10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Video contains spoilers.

Me wanna know what it saying :blob_coughblood: so bad.

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: wasn't there this scene in the audio drama:
    Lan XiChen: I heard you calling their (rabbits') name, they were really cute...
    Lan Wangji: (*did i HEAR him blush?*)
    Haha! Lan XiChen understands his brother and ships them sooo much! Sigh... I wonder what were their names, given how surprising it was to come to know the name of "WangXian" song...

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that's why i think this orientation is more appropriate...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But this is the ultimate #TEAM!
    [​IMG]

13. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobok:
    .....oh my :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: I don’t know what this is but chibi MXTX mains....my heart is exploding! They are so cute but it’s hilarious and I think it’s too early for me to process this :aww::aww::aww: This. Is amazing. :blobsalute:
    (Demon lord crybaby man will never not amuse me, holy crow I love him so much.:love:)

14. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Myyyyyy god, I love this! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

15. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someday MXTX wrote an AU story where all of them lived and interacted together, that would be one the best things in my fujoshi life:blobparty:

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  16. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Black and Red bad asses (Demon Lord, Founder of Diabolism & Demon King):blobnosebleed::blobsmilehappyeyes: Wei WuXian is acting like bad ass seme among semes :blobjoy::blob_sunglasses:

Piesus, Rcyan, chiino and 6 others like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ash_k04/status/1067030222615138305
    Lan wangji on the top looks so funny with his expressionless face it's like 'I'm fabulous bitches with a dead-pan face' lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/kiwimemer/status/1067564799054110720
    Yup definitely will be me if official English translated novels come out......

https://mobile.twitter.com/MotherOfBees/status/1066968621958746112
    He did it ever so righteously I wish I could do something so impolite (some people just need a dose of their own medicine) and still look like a freakin saint

https://mobile.twitter.com/MotherOfBees/status/1067937530929192965
    Yes please you've done enough damage and fucked with everyone's life..... My God.... Considering jin guang yao's favour towards xichen (i mean he literally didn't even bat an eye when killing everyone else xichen is like his secret exception or something) makes jin guang yao seem somewhat like a yandere only showing xichen the good parts of himself manipulating the truth and killing all those who might reveal proof of his real self to xichen.... Telling convenient fibs etc etc.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/msnolife/status/1067461583352279041
    I am Wei ying in the back when two peeps in my fam who absolutely hate each other meet at a family gathering I'm sorry I do hide my face but can't help it lol

Piesus, nejvi, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  18. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ya agreed JC seriously need to grow up and stop being such a child and not lettin go of the hate -.- :facepalm:
    hahahhahah this is too cute

nejvi, Vin313, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  19. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Hubby is just misunderstood!!! Hes a good person at heart he just cares too much for his family that he only thinks about their well being and of the consequences it will bring only to them on certain situations. JC anger towards WY when he always goes out of his way to help others is frustrating and for a good reason look what happen to WY when he went out of his way to help the Wen people.
    Chapter 77
    Wen Qing’s voice was calm, “Wei Ying, we both know. Wen Ning is a knife, a knife that scares them, but also a knife that they use as an excuse to attack you. If we go, without the knife, they’d no longer have an excuse. This entire thing might finally be over.”

Wei WuXian stared at her in shock. He suddenly let out a meaningless roar.

He finally understood why Jiang Cheng would always express extreme anger toward certain things he did, why he’d always say that he had a hero complex, why he’d always seem as if he’d like to beat him up. Watching others take the responsibility onto their shoulders no matter what, insist on bearing all of the negative consequences, unable to be stopped at all—the feeling was the utmost detestable!

Heroine, Rcyan, nejvi and 5 others like this.
  20. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh my new iPad wallpaper! Also.. Luo BingHe stop crying over Shizun and get into formation!!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    nejvi, Nyann, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.