Spoiler Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering what happen with xy stepmom? Why she treat him like he own something to her? Even draw iou to make sure xy pay 10times the amount from what she give him?

2. GaiaLee

GaiaLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone pls spoil me the big reveal, specifically when the mc found out that xiao yu is little fishy. alternatively, is there free raw website for this that I can try to MTL?

3. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her identity is not simple as it seems ; I forgot why she treat MC that way although there is no excuse for that ; but she cares for MC in a different way ; she was diagnosed with a cancer and refused any treatment at first but was convinced by MC in the long run;
    She was a genius scientist that takes part in ML's life .. I think she help ML in some sort of way as ML was treated like a lab rat by his own family

4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the latest chapter and I’m confused about Nan Wei’s situation. Aren’t he and Liu Ye already together? Why is he running away....?

Somehow the way their interaction was written before made me think they were already very intimate, plus the phrase ‘childhood sweethearts’....

5. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the term 'childhood sweetheart' was kind of misleading, yeah. While I didn't think they were together, the way Liu Ye was referred to as a childhood sweetheart from Nan Wei's perspective made me think it was a onesided crush on his (Nan Wei's) side.
    Maybe it's a matter of "I always liked this person but now that my feelings get returned unexpectedly I can't deal with it".

6. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please explain. I kinda don't get how he become the mystery designer. I know it's like a time paradox but it's kinda illogical, if not dense of Xiao Yu.

He's from the future. He knows that he got plagiarized. And then learn about his senior betrayal. So yada yada, he fought over. But can't he fight using 'new' design? Because of the foreshadowing, it seems like he just improved the design and himself. Thus, Human Xiao Yu felt plagiarized.

Why it is illogical/dense of him? Because he knows that the human him exist on the same timeline! Didn't he know that it will fvk him over just getting his existing design? Even if that it his. He knows 'he' exists, and he remembers the frustration of being copied that's why he's getting revenge. But didn't it occurred to him that he is 'stealing' from the current him?

Which proved itself. The moment he returned, he was thrash by YJ without as much as a fight. The reason? He has beaten his 'human' self in the process of beating his opponent

7. WhiteSunflowerS2

WhiteSunflowerS2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what!? a lab rat!? why is it because of his blood being different or something else!? is that the reason the stepmom doesnt want mc to be with ml cause shes scared that mc will get involve in that kind of ruthless family??????

8. WhiteSunflowerS2

WhiteSunflowerS2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i think it is because... he doesnt want to ruin the timeline... if he change everything then he wont know what will happen in te future then... and that would be a problem cause he wont know anything about his seniors schemes anymore... so for the sake of protecting his human self from his evil senior. he have know choice but to bully his own human self.

beside i guess its fine too... because everything was connected. when he dies as a hamster he will go back to his human body and continue to live with the memory of both life as a hamster and a human.

9. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me which chapter MC got drunk?

10. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    plz someone tell me Lin Zhou got what he deserves

11. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I thought it was better to contact his own self and reveal what is going to happen and not to trust that dirtbag senior.

If you can reveal secrets which you haven't shared with anyone and only your original self knows then no matter how difficult it is to believe but a person might atleast be alert.

There were indeed many anecdotes which felt the story would have made more sense.

But I guess It's the plot...

12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me understand what happened with all the Du , Yan and Nan family drama ?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022