Spoiler Reverend Insanity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Niselitz, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Niselitz

Niselitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am now on the chapter 101 and still continue reading but something is just bugging me... Will there be some kind of future romance??? Well, I just saw that theres no romance tag but Im just hoping if theres something that can soothe this dark novel.... well its good though but Im truly hoping some romance even if its just like the WMW where he just did it for his convenience BECAUSE FOR ME BEING SINGLE IS THE GREATEST TORTURE IN THE WORLD(am already experiencing it)... *sigh*

2. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm over 300 chapters in and no signs of romance so far. I doubt there will be. There's already this really cute and nice girl in the story that likes him, but MC just sees her as a meal ticket. No emotional attachment to her. All other women are usually vicious rogue cultivators just like him.

3. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I am up-to-date with the latest translation releases, and there's no romance so far. According to the translator, @Sky Farrow, it is same for the rest of chapters as well (raws→2000 chapters?)

redplatform_ likes this.
  4. Asterism

Asterism Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is romance...along time ahead xD. And no. Not in this life for Fang Yuan.

Once upon a time, Fang Yuan fell in love with a mermaid who saved him. He was naive and got poisoned, so he had to earn money by getting stuff from the ocean. He falls in and gets saved. Things happen, Fang Yuan goes through soul-agonizing pain for her... In the end, they weren't meant to be together, because love between humans and mermaids is not meant to be (at least that's what he says). Fang Yuan says he will never forget her.

And ouch about being single :/. I winced when i read that.

5. Niselitz

Niselitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh.. Thanks for giving me hope!!!

6. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. it's Fang Yuan we are talking about here, so if there is a romance then it will end up as tragedy in the future.