Recommendations fantasy with action based

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by madness-, Dec 1, 2018.

1. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for good stories based in fantasy world with strong and mature(not a hot blooded youth who sounds like beta male mc) with exception of CN rapist mc and im fine with harem

im currently reading :
    - My Death flag Show no signs of ending
    - The Amber Sword
    - Shen Yin Wang Zuo
    - Douluo Dalu

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. aswger

aswger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to explain to me what is a beta male ? Also i got lots of suggestions from isekai and harem tags but most are JP and weak-to-strong.

4. aswger

aswger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It refers to male character like in shoujo novels. Proactive or agressive or posesif male character. This terms usually used for erotica in female oriented western novels.

5. aswger

aswger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i've been mistaken this. Its actually for term alpha male. Beta male is for the opposite.

6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange... i don't think hot blooded and beta male are kinda working together.

Harem tag:
    Transcending the Nine Heavens MC goes back in time and FL becomes a loli, got quite a few really funny moments
    Miracle Throne quite a few good women around MC but still no romance yet (and somehow it feels like women beside his future harem are like non-existant in this world)
    Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken stopped reading, too much fights
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! somehow funny/cringy how MC keep going into troubles
    Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ no romance where i stopped + they are lolis but damn it's good, author from dark revenge healer story that you will find down there
    Tales of Herding Gods again no romance but there is 2 girls close to him, 1 of the 2 kinda half-want to kill him though but yeah if you want to see a stupidly OP kid MC because his masters are all OP in their own theme, go for it
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal dark revenge healer story, your choice to read, (darkest part that made me stop is : the housewife that took care of MC was raped in front of her husband, she bit her tongue half-way and died but she was continued to be raped, also the whole village of MC was captured, enslaved and some tortured)
    Dragon’s Bloodline gender bender -> yuri -> futanari, a nice adventure with a female swordswoman (previously male)
    The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life go read the manga but too bad, only girls in love with MC but no romance because MC feels like they are his grand-daughters
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles a really good harem story but damn too author dropped it
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ food novel, 3 women around MC but he is only interested in one, same author then dark revenge healer story but no dark moments beside a noble that tried to get the women close to MC
    Yandere Megami No Hakoniwa yanderes what else ?
    Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor go watch the anime
    Tsuyokute New Saga (WN) read the manga
    X- Epoch of the Dragon go read the chinese manga, it's really great but i would like if the MC said to FL that she is better then him
    29-Years-Old Bachelor Was… Brought to a Different World to Live Freely one sentence : main girl drug and reverse-rape MC at his first day in an isekai.
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita for now no romance but love interests
    The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter go read the manga
    Re:Monster read the manga if you want a goblin weak to strong story, i stopped reading it

After that it's under 11 released chapters.

Reincarnation tag:

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? but you can drop it when you get to the moment MC gets full human form. It's not that good after that and MC leaves the system with it / no more skills and lvls / she is more op then highest lvl the system can give.
    Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (WN) no need to say, just read the manga or go watch the anime. It's the slime one in this season.
    Dragon’s Bloodline a really nice written adventure story where MC is a swordswoman (genderbender). It's yuri and later futanari, not full action but some words describe the action.
    Magi’s Grandson read the manga, MC is the adopted son of a powerful mage/Magi and a enchantress (Magi and enchantress are old and seems really close but not an official couple). MC is op too and keeps baffling his friends + gets a girlfriend. Got some dark moments like a dead woman corpse + see the back story of the bad guy (that turned out to be good before) -> his wife was killed by some nobles plot.
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ pastry cooking novel. Let's hope it don't turn dark because the author is the one from Dark revenge healer story. For now a bad guy tried but failed to get the women that are close to MC.
    Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu! MC reincarnates as a fairy and will mind-blow people because of how op she is. Yuri with a other fairy.

Transported in a other world:

Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken if you want to see a OP JP guy gets a harem full of beautiful women with a lottery system.
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! OP mage protag keeps getting into troubles novel. A nice harem and they have sex but nothing else because there is nothing to do in isekai romance.
    Isekai Yururi Kikou ~Raising Children While Being an Adventurer~ OP MC adventure with a girl-boy twins children but most of the time it's just MC's slife of life/recreating modern world food stuff. No romance.
    Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria Yuri harem with even time travel in a recent arc / yuri isekai logic daughters but sadly looks like someone died lately.
    My Pet Is a Holy Maiden MC is summoned by his now-human-beauty pet (previously dead). There is a difference of time between the worlds because the pet saw her past life as the same time they happened in modern world as dreams and summoned him soon after the dead of her pet form (it looks like when she died she turned back time in isekai). Of course drama with jealous guys but MC wins.
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles great adventure harem story. Sadly author dropped it.
    X- Epoch of the Dragon go read the chinese manga.
    29-Years-Old Bachelor Was… Brought to a Different World to Live Freely Just one sentence: main girl drugged and reverse-raped MC.
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita interesting MC goes back to modern world with the system.

Transmigration:

Miracle Throne interesting modern world recreate modern stuff in the past but somehow the technology is really the same as our modern stuff but is kinda fantasy
    White-Robed Chief fights and a guy that try to go up in the hierarchy. The romance is really meh, he try to woo a girl but latest chapters it feels like he forgot. Now he say he is in love with his superior but doesn't try to woo because the girl got a cultivation that doesn't allow feelings.

LysUltima likes this.
  7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  8. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to isekai > get gurl( loli sometimes) > cooking/making earth stuff and mostly dense

9. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry i think you will not dislike my recommendations because i also hate dense MC.