Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. aldehyde_chan

aldehyde_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveManga
    Thanks, I hadnt come across that one:)

nejvi and LoveManga like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg your right! I didn't consider the other versions :facepalm:

Now, I'm confused. Did that scene happen? or not?

For the revised one I can only imagine that scene possibly happening when Wei was in the Gentian House recovering. But, Wangji isn't bold enough to actually do that plus Wei was too busy drinking Emperor Smile which backfired on him cuz it ended up being water lol

It could be in the old/uncensored version? Gaah!! I'm really curious now. Cuz I swear I read a fanfiction in AO3 about Wangji guiding Wei how to play the guqin but now I'm wondering if it was in the novel??

Someone help :notlikeblob:

LoveManga, chiino, Rcyan and 3 others like this.
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, anyone wanna see Wei's parents? Here's a heartwarming fanart picture of the Wei Family~ Such beautiful parents

4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As @Fiorisi said, this is indeed from a fanfic. I remembered having read this, but can't find at the time. But I am sure it's not in the revised version which is currently being translated. The hugging part is definitely not there.

5. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Somewhere there is an AU where WWX grows up with both his lovely parents, who stay in touch with JFM so WWX and JC grow up like bffs but without the comparisons and JC resentment because they aren't brothers. When WWX goes to study at CR, he meets LWJ, who still is affected by him and his chaotic energy. They all defeat the damned Wens together (surprise war MVP WN emerges as a spy in the Wen camp and with WWX's support, becoming a hero for the surviving members of the sect) without anybody needing to use corpses and resentful energy, just good ole fashioned straight path cultivation. S l o w l y over time, and their paths continually crossing as two of the top cultivators, WWX and LWJ fall in love, with LXC and JC cheering them on (well, JC rolling his eyes while cheering them on) from the sidelines. It takes LWJ awhile to eventually court WWX, and it's a long process since WWX is so dense and LWJ struggles to use actual words to communicate. If I had to guess, I'd say the courtship takes approximately 13 years...:blobamused: ANYWAY, WN and WQ still ask for help with A-Yuan because the Wens are still decimated after the war, so WWX and LWJ raise A-Yuan as their very own, with their time split between the CR and LP. JL is raised by his loving and doting parents, JZX and JYL. WWX and JC spoil him rotten. A-Yuan and JL grow up as bffs. They all live happily ever after as one giant happy cultivating family. :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Piesus, Gizmo1012, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure it's not the part when Wei was recovering.
    Old version? May be...
    But most probably a fanfic.

7. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO i saw this and cannot stop laughin at it ahhahahahah
    LMAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA THE LAST ONE little apple is not happy at all wif so mani ppl on it. ahhahhaha and yes if u wan bring JL u hav to tie him up hahahahha. lol sizhui so embarssed hahaha jingyi is like lol im enjoyin this. LOLOLOL:p:p:D:D:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    yes he would definitely hahahah
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    this one even more funny AHHAHAHHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: OMG and to think i scrape tat pic out of my mind alreadi :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobconfounded::blobdead::facepalm::facepalm::blobsad: :blobdizzy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy: my god tat pic burns my eye *take the nearest rabbit and use it to cover my eyes* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOLOL :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobangel::blob_grin::blobsmilehappy::blobsweat::blobtongue::blobamused::blobamused:
    AGREEED ahahhahah
    :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::aww::aww::aww::cookie::blobicecreamlove:(y)(y)(y)
    i hav always wondered y didnt JC just gav wei bak his flute right away and instead choose to keep it till the end den return it to wei. like if wei had his flute durin the second siege maybe he won be so helpless. since i forgot when but his hastedly created flute was broken. or is JC jjust jealous and don wan to giv it bak to him or he is just being a stupid child throwin a tanturm lol:ROFLMAO::p
    OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(y)(y)(y)

8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    do u hav the link for it?

9. AngryEggplant

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, no sweets, I just made all that up (although writing this is very tempting lol, but really I just desperately want it :blobReach:)--I simply like to cry about how much better things could have been and make myself emo. They could have all been so much happier and content. There could have been less pain. I make myself wibble.:blobcry:

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol i fell into the trap ahhahhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :p:p:p:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    oh well nvm hhahahha. can try and write tat ahjhahaha. but ya sometimes wish things will go well for them and none of them get hurt

11. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Said that it's from novel cuz I don't read fanfiction I Hope we can have an answer

Fiorisi, LoveManga, chiino and 2 others like this.
  12. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read fanfiction but I remember that I've read this scene :hmm::sweating_profusely:

13. CatAstrophy

CatAstrophy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. AngryEggplant

Reading List:
    Link
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many spoilers, novel versions and fanfics/fanarts doing rounds here that it's pretty amazing! I am really confused with the hugging part as I told before. Wei's curiosity as to whether LWJ had played Inquiry is definitely there in the revised version of the novel, though I don't remember which Chapter, but WangJi hugging Wei this way seems confusing. Anyway, let's hope someone gives a better answer.

16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    JC probably didn't return Wei his flute after Wei came back 'cause they didn't have a proper reconciliation before the end of the second siege of the burial mound. After that when Wei came to the Lotus Pier they had their little nice(?) argument and there was no scope for such a thing.
    But JC meant to return it after the truth about the golden core was revealed as when he came following JL at the GuanYin temple, the flute was with him.
    Though JC being JC, it seemed that he held onto it as long as he could!
    Wei's makeshift flute was broken by an arrow when he threw it to protect JL. This happened when JL was captured at the GuanYin temple by JGY and his people. Wei, who was secretly watching, had to reveal himself in order to save JL and was captured himself.
    Sorry, this Chapter lies in between two already mtl-ed Chapters. Perhaps it has been neglected by us mtl-ers. Or did @LoveManga had already mtl-ed it?

Heroine, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jjeong2_28/status/1068460031882842112
    Poor Wen ning.... Lol lan zhan in action lol

Lan zhan be like "I'm ok I'm focused it was just a kiss I'm completely unfazed..." *while spilling tea all over the floor in the jingshi* lol
    Poor Shizun cause binghe is a piece of work the only one of his kind
    It seems hua Cheng has to confirm just to be sure that he has been kissed lol

Omg lan zhan lol Wei ying be like what just happened? Lol
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jayessart/status/1066403323274653697

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    nejvi, setsuna3025, chiino and 2 others like this.
  18. kurisleen

kurisleen Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just gonna leave this here if it has not been posted yet ☺

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I drew Lan Jingyi.
    268A433C-5690-4D6D-8C05-C546B8586D72.jpeg

Sandu, Dayong9909, Gizmo1012 and 12 others like this.
  20. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so beautiful!
    Real nice work! Keep it up!