Spoiler The transmigration routine of always being captured by ML (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 20, 2017.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for clarifying.

2. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it’s really easy for the stealing cites to do this. All they have to do is use google translate app camera which can translate it to a copy able text if you get it to translate the English text to English.

Sooo, don’t rely on wattpad to be an impenetrable fortress.
    Just a warning ⚠️

3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    This have "rape" tag????!!! (Prepare tissue for noseblood) sorry, my moral integrity kinda lost...:blobowoevil_horns:

Hmm, seems like its good story...
    I mean, ML lost control couse of MC,... So i kinda quite understand...:blobpeek:
    Really, seems like my moral have gone, XD...

Anyway, did anyone can tell me abaut how many extra they have? And tell me the spoiler abaut the extra, please, please,:aww::aww:

Hanaru, Ryss and lizabernal96 like this.
  4. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask, how did MC figured out, ML was his friends?
    ML Had car accident right? How did ML go to the MC novel and become the protagonist?? :hmm:

5. Maiasia

Maiasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there moments described when MC goes back to 1st world ML?

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone plz give a detailed arc summary for arc 2 and arcs that havent been summarized yet? :sushi_peak:

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc there's in extra/last chapter (?), anyway after all arcs finished. MC will back to first world, bc the first world ending quite sad, and MC feel sorry for ML. MC will back at the part they did a celebration banquet after took over the country.

Can't rly give detailed summary bc it's wayyy too long (let's beg someone to do it?), but in short it feels like Harry Potter x Hedwig, the difference MC is a cat and can turn human xDD

Ease and Rilise like this.
  8. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary at its finest lol

9. Nostalgia21

Nostalgia21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly the MTL is easier to understand than most. Although it's still a bit headache inducing trying to understand the meaning behind the words.
    Anyway, what i wanted to ask is if anyone here know how many chapter each arcs contain and the filler arcs in between? Thank you!

10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1 = 35 chapters, ch 35 contained a bit of real world, then 1 real world ch
    Arc 2 = 48 chapters, then 2 ch of real world
    Arc 3 = 22 chapters, not finished yet
    Arc 4 = 8 chapters, it's like reality but not real world
    Arc 3 = yes, back to Arc 3, so ch 23-38
    back to real world iirc, and 1 extra about MC back to arc 1 bc he feels sorry for end of arc 1

please correct me if there's any mistake

11. Nostalgia21

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Finally finished it.

12. Nostalgia21

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically there was this event where mc had nowhere to live because the dorm he was living had a leak. So ML offered his place (ML is already interested in MC by this time.), and so MC becomes sensitive to the similarities from the ML of the different worlds and the real life ML, what cemented his conclusion is when ML kissed MC while he was "sleeping", because as u know, ML has his stalker and over bearing tendencies. Lol
    I dont really know how the ML was able to go to the novel nor if they actually explained it because MTL lol... But basically, when ML woke up from his coma, he had flashbacks of all the worlds he had as an ML.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  13. Nostalgia21

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. There's an extra chapter for that, he went back on the carriage before the banquet celebration.

14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the princess in arc 2
    And the guy that told the maid info about ml
    Did ml get revenge
    Any more villians and what was their fate
    @Nostalgia21
    @clear

15. Nostalgia21

Reading List:
    Link
    For a while i had to refresh my memory about the story, lol. The princess was basically a cannon, as far as i remember, the mc and ml never even know that the man told info about them because the info the man knows was basically useless, and they had to go to another city anyway to go to the school. They still end up crossing paths though since the princess and MC/ML were classmate in the same academy. She chased ML, but ml just brushed her off, they barely had a hiccup in their relationship because of her, only because MC know the princess was supposed to be the female protag, so i guess he felt kinda insecure.
    There was no particular villain to the plot, mainly just their hardships to get to the top. The ML's family went to the acaddmy though to claim ML in an overbearing way but ML just basiclly said to fuck off, lol.
    They had sort of a competition in the school which they ended up doing fantastically, i dont recall if they were the winners, but they did gain a lot of input because of that.

16. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    az for system and all those question why MC and ML transmigrated into different worlds, we can only think of as that there is some world who keeps check of all gay couples~
    XD
    imagine some lady with specs sittin in front of advance computer, giggling and all~ matchmaking two guys~

Blood A and clear like this.
  17. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO i cant stop laughing xDDD

Blood A and Hanaru like this.
  18. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of Arc 3 because somebody once asked me to write this and might as well share it with you guys. Also as a celebration because the translator has returned!

---

- ML was a demon lord. He used to control a region or something but ended up dead and was reborn. This time he decided to do things differently, mainly not taking control of demons (?).
    - MC was a peak lord and ML his only student. MC took ML when he was still a kid, btw.
    - ML got interested in MC pretty quick but MC was oblivious (as always).
    - ML was sent somewhere (I don't remember whether he got trapped in a secret realm or just train) and they ended up separated for years (10 years, I think).
    - While ML was away, MC went to seclusion in a cave. In fact he asked his system to put up game system and he just spent his time playing.
    - Time skip, ML returned and he couldn't stop the urge to do MC buuuuuut he was afraid MC would get mad and hate him.
    - I think by this time MC knew ML was his ML.
    - ML went to MC's room every night to ask for guidance. ML had this kind of power to hypnotize people and 'stop' their time. So he used it and eat MC's tofu every night.
    - One morning MC found out that there was a white fluid on his bedsheet (ML forgot to clean it) and he thought that he was the one who had dirty thought about ML and became awkward for a while.
    - The villain who once killed ML came and decided to kill ML again but MC self-destructed to help ML.
    - System said he could return but not on the same body and it would take a while.
    [MC went back to his high school day and another plot about how he first met ML in the real world, it was also time he knew his ML = his friend who was in coma]
    - Time skip some hundred years, this time ML already became the big boss once again because he wanted to revive MC and the only place he knew hold a book/recipe to do it was his old palace. He was currently collecting the ingredients to do it.
    - MC was in a cave and he realized the body he was in... was his old body's killer!
    - He was badly injured by ML.
    - He went to ML's palace and became a servant, he passed the selection somehow (he took a pill to disguise himself so he looked very forgettable even though his current face was actually good).
    - A month after he was chosen as ML's personal servant.
    - ML took MC to his quarter and realized it was an exact same copy as his old peak.
    - ML forbid MC to enter a room (it was MC's old room) and MC heard ML said something about this place wasn't similar enough.
    - MC lived in a small house not far from ML's quarter. He cooked noodles and ML realized he remembered the smell and MC was told to live in MC's old room (the one ML forbid to enter before). When he entered he was surprised to see it looked exactly like he remembered with the only difference being the wall was full of paintings of him (his old body).
    - MC and ML's friendship became closer.
    - MC still needed to take his pill so when ML was away he went to his small house and took it. ML found out and was very furious when he realized that MC was his teacher's killer.
    - MC was taken to a prison.
    - Months later a subordinate broke him out and they went on the run.
    - ML finally finished the preparation for a ritual to call back MC's soul but when he tried it there was no response.
    - ML took MC's belonging from his house and burned it in front of the altar and he found that his soul was indeed the same as his teacher.
    - ML found MC, they went back together and later got married.
    - I think ML's subordinates were all like: "WTF didn't you hate him to the bone why did you decided to marry him?"

Blood A, Ease, neu and 7 others like this.
  20. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. The first arc I don't really mind tho bcs from there MC realize his feeling towards the ML, and from what I remember the noncon thing only happen for a short time bcs MC can't accept his feeling towards a man. He still believe he is straight, well he got the consequences towards the end of the first arc tho. He finally realise his feeling after he saw ML cry to not leave.

Blood A likes this.