Recommendations Romance/Action/Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deathsson, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, been awhile since I made a thread, but I am looking for something to read. Ive read/tried to read many different genres (bl x.x, never again). But Im wanting to get some recommendations from my homies here at NUF. Doesnt have to be just be a light novel, can be a published book or ebook. But light novel is better, And I would prefer it to be completed or still being translated, no dead translations please. Harem (actual harem not that weird I dont know who stuff), romance and action are good as well. If you dont like harems, then dont be rude lol, you can recommend something that isnt Harem, just make sure it has action and romance. I want top quality goods here folks, and with harem novels I know thats a stretch. Thanks in advance
    Edit: No female Mcs, I read books with to many female Mcs growing up, got bored of that after 10 years.

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deathsson

Reading List:
    Link
  4. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sabruness likes this.
  7. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
  8. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what does this mean?

Road to Kingdom

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  9. Potato Tomo

Potato Tomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nee-chan Wa Chuunibyou

10. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some of the ones I've been following. I know all except one are fairly active. One thing of note. Most of these novels have long chapters(above 2k words) with 50 -100 chapters. So you'll have a large backlog of materials to read if you haven't read any of them.

Mostly found on RRL, and other sites.

Atros Imperium (transmigration, fantasy, r15)
    Three Square Meals (scifi, spaceships, supernatural, r18, smut)(each chapter is 4 - 7 pages with 2k+ words each, updates at least once a month)
    The Arcane Emperor (transmigration, world travel, fantasy, r18)
    Sole Survivor (post apocalyptic Earth, fantasy, modern-day, realm merge, r18)
    I hate being wed in a fantasy world! (transmigration, fantasy, r15)

These are all translated novels here on NU That meet your criteria.
    Living in this World with Cut & Paste (transmigration, fantasy)
    I Reincarnated For Nothing (reincarnated fantasy)
    hachinan-tte sore wa nai deshou (reincarnated, fantasy r15)
    Himekishi ga Classmate! ~ Isekai Cheat de Dorei ka Harem~ (transmigration, sci-fi, fantasy, r18, smut)(possibly inactive)

11. Deathsson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you my dude

12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have recommendations with Male MCs but you see...
    the love interests happen to be of the male gender too :X3:

13. PerceptivePerceval

PerceptivePerceval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Savage Divinity
    It's actually very well-written, caused me to tear up some time to be honest.

14. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

LaDyViL likes this.
  15. Deathsson

Reading List:
    Link
    Bl has wounded me to much. I tried and it didnt work out, the only thing I enjoy that is even close to bl is Reborn as My Love Rivals Wife.

LaDyViL likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh.. Another victim in the path of rotting the world I see. Still, try The Earth is Online if you feel like wanting to read something different. It's BL, but at least for the first 100 chapters it should be safe enough for you. I'll just....keep the other recommendations safe with me and spare you some scarring.

17. Deathsson

Reading List:
    Link
    Fujoshis are evil, that is all I have learned from reading bl. They have ruined games,tv shows and etc for me QAQ

LaDyViL likes this.
  18. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My suggestions from harem tag:
    Transcending the Nine Heavens MC goes back in time and FL becomes a loli, got quite a few really funny moments
    Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken stopped reading, too much fights
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! somehow funny/cringy how MC keep going into troubles
    Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria yuri harem, there is even future daughters visiting from the future (they were made because all elves are females and MC had sex), but sadly 2 characters die.
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal dark revenge healer story, your choice to read, (darkest part that made me stop is : the housewife that took care of MC was raped in front of her husband, she bit her tongue half-way and died but she was continued to be raped, also the whole village of MC was captured, enslaved and some tortured)
    Dragon’s Bloodline gender bender -> yuri -> futanari, a nice adventure with a female swordswoman (previously male)
    MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian i think i heard someone say romance begins kinda at 300 chapters (it got more chapters then on NU in the website)
    I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls don't know why people put the tag harem because MC is only interested in best girl dragon loli, the feelings between them are pretty obvious and damn this novel is heartwarming
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles a really good harem story but damn too author dropped it
    That Person. Later on… you can ignore this one MC is a coward until late running away from future wives and we don't get to see lot of romance moments
    A nice work with sadly a HUGE HUGE dark stain.
    It contains NTR at the beginning and one more time later. Childhood girl friend of MC goes kill demon king with hero. When they comes back, MC see her french kissing hero and flee the country to OP death mountain.
    The NTR later: in the 3/4 of the novel, childhood friend confront MC saying that even though she still loves MC she fell in love with hero (that is kinda a bastard) and even BEEP with him before demon king castle.
    LN version: childhood friend doesn't love hero but was stolen a kiss in public = MC runs away like in the WN. Sadly no one translate it.
    Sword Art Online no comments, but yeah tagged harem only because women are close and in love with MC even though he ends up in couple with only one girl
    X- Epoch of the Dragon go read the chinese manga, it's really great but i would like if the MC said to FL that she is better then him
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita for now no romance but love interests with how it's how written it's like MC will never date a girl / never interested in sex
    He Made a Harem When Statuses Became Visible a harem novel in a modern world with fantasy setting
    Re:Monster read the manga if you want a goblin weak to strong story, i stopped reading it

After that it's under 11 released chapters.

This time it's yuri, both stories are really original and MC-FL being really loveydovey:

Here is some original yuri stories (caution i spoil quite a bit) on RR:
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC magician girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).

Lily Ex-machina (completed): A girl machinist that is paragon (a classification of power user = max) with her power of control (of stuff she touches but considered quite useless), dreams to become popular with her work. One day she decides with her childhoodfriend and the group of mercenaries/adventurers she works with to go to the last lvl discovered in the labyrinth/dungeon that the city manages to find new metals to become popular with the discovery. But in there she will wakes up something terrific. And also discover a robot that will becomes her lover.

For BS, the biggest positive point of it is the fact that nothing bad happens (at least to the MC and lover) so go read it with a happy heart and expect some comedy.
    For LEM, there is quite a lot of drama.

After that, join us on Yuri Garden (NUF) to talk about it.

19. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, it's well-written and original BUT DAMN ! it's a pity/bad thing that the world where MC transmigrated is a shit hole with some exceptions. Also someone spoiled me that he became engaged with bunny girl but 0 sex with her ? I am really disappointed, really wanted them to have loveydovey sex.

PerceptivePerceval likes this.