Spoiler High energy Warning: in the blackening of plot characters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Title:
    高能预警:剧情人物黑化中
    Author other work: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-rescuing-the-blackened-male-lead/
    Raw: https://m.123du.cc/dudu-37/105325/
    STILL ONGOING
    My thought:
    Very good novel. I like every arc, but guys I have read three arcs today. Third arcs ending is so sad and tragady,

If you like yandere and possessive jealousy loyal male lead. It's for you plus mc is strong.
    Unlike other novel mc. In this novel mc is cold, indifference, calm, strong and mature. She doesn't show emotion, only show to those closer people.
    Hope someone spoiler it

Hope someone translated title and summary.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this novel is very slow burning in regards to romance, though it's a different sort of slow burn than your classic "MC is running away, can't accept romance, thinks the people are fake...." but more of a slow burn thing that MC is just... a very passive person with high intellect but low emotional functions. Kind of like a kuudere?

3. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please? :aww:

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler or summary arcs

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa... Kinda dark. But good. Just completed 1st arc. Interesting take of MC. She is genuinely dumb when it comes to emotions. She searches online for tips to write a romance letter. Any decision she takes follows only one pattern - Do this = closer to him.
    ML is blackened right from the start. He knows that he is going to go bat-shit-crazy for the one person he would love forever. That's the reason he kept waiting for a particular girl.
    Whoof... Really dark actually. Not in terms of gore or torture or killings but ML's Yandereness is really really gory....
    @Nokita - Is there receprocation in this book? I think the other book from same author had only ML chasing MC and MC being indifferent which is not what I like. From 1st Arc of this novel, MC is more like a new-born chick who will slowly learn about emotions. So is there reciprocity or is it just 1000 chapters of repeated push?

6. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel, current reading it. Anyone spoiler arc 3 and robot arcs.
    This is interesting and best quick transmigration novel in my opinion. I love this yandere male lead so much.

7. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of Arc 1 - Modern day/ School master arc

MC has narcolepsy. Due to her long hours of sleep and her natural tendency towards non-emotional state of mind, she has almost no emotions. The system contracts with her but she denies. System tells her - Your soul will be destroyed! MC - Doesn't matter. System - ..... I can cure your disease. This gains her interest and she agrees. She has to go through around a dozen or so worlds to be able to come back to her O!World. Her job is to make sure that BUGs do not destroy the original way. She will die once the BUG is destroyed.

O!Host and ML meet in the library and start talking. They fall in love and HEA. However, due to some BUG, O!Host and ML do not meet at all and ML falls in love with some other girl and O!Host dies a lonely life. When MC transmigrates, the time when O!Host should have met ML has already passed so MC cannot try to re-create another meeting in the library. As per System, once the trigger-action has passed, no matter how many times she tries again, the consequences will not result into anything. Instead, O!Host has a tiny crush on a basketball club member XY.

So MC decides to write a love-letter. She copies from the internet. System - .... He will know and think you are insincere. So instead, MC searches for what constitutes a perfect love letter and faithfully incorporates all those parts - Greetings, Intention, not giving a choice to reject, admitting that you will be happy no matter what decision is taken and closing goodbye. So MC's letter reads somewhat like this -
    Good morning, I wish to join in harmony with you. These are your choices - (A) Yes (B) Always Together (C) Both of the above. I will accept any of your choice. And since MC likes green colour, she puts the letter in a nice green coloured envelope and keeps it on ML's desk.

When ML and ML's friend see the letter, ML Friend thinks - .... Threatening letter? ML and ML Friend both like the letter since it is so short, to the point and not at all like the normal sparkly, glittery, pink poetic ones. Task progress shows 5%.

MC stalks ML around. No one but ML notice but MC tells System - I want to understand him so I will follow for some time. LOL. Later, MC confesses to ML but ML rejects her, gently. O!Host was average student. ML is top-most. So MC decides that the best way to get his attention is to do well and gets a second rank. Soon, the whole school knows that MC is chasing ML. ML feels kind of funny but does not reciprocate. MC draws ML and keeps the paper in ML's book. She runs away and does not sign the painting. ML loves the painting and looks up. In the distance, he can see the blurred figure of MC and smiles. System prompts - 20% completion. ML comes to MC and says - Thank you for the drawing. MC is confused coz she had been pretty far away but shrugs it off. Oh and MC's idea of flower is white flower with green onion. ML rejects all other flowers but is so tickled by MC's solemn and serious offering that he accepts hers. Everyone at school - ..... Onion?!!!

ML faints in school. MC takes system's help and gets her strength boosted temporarily. She carries ML in princess-hold to infirmary. Everyone at school - .... Our eyes are cursed, no way did a small girl carry a full-grown man alone. The infirmary doctor teases MC about her 'little' boyfriend but our cute little MC sincerely and solemnly informs the doctor (with expressionless face and earnest, pure black eyes) about how she is pursuing ML but not his girlfriend. When ML wakes, MC has already left and the infirmary doctor tells him everything. ML feels very good.

He meets MC on the road and offers to take her home. He has a car with chauffeur. Walking over transport, transport wins! ML thinks - She likes me! Then ML offers to take her to his home and give tea. MC's only weakness is black tea. At once her eyes brighten up and she nods obediently like a good child. ML's heart is tickled. ML and MC go to his house, talk for a while and then ML drops her to her house. ML asks his butler - That girl likes me? Butler thinks - That girl has no expression but thinks of the soft atmosphere and agrees.

MC goes to school and gets bullied for a couple of days by the many girls who like ML. MC's friends (O!Host's friends) feel angry on her behalf but the petty shit stop after a couple of days. MC does not ask for ML's help coz she considers herself not belonging to ML yet and thus he has no responsibility over her. Meanwhile, XY has noticed this changed MC and is now interested in her. Her friends think - till date he never looked at her, but now that she has become so elegant and so quiet and so different, he is looking at her. MC gets called out by some seniors who have a rod or something to beat her with. MC once again takes system's help to temporarily boost her strength and breaks the rod. Seniors - ..... Turning towards the head-bully - now what? Head-bully - Now, we run. After this incident, bullying stop completely. ML visits her after two weeks (after hearing about rumors on how the basketball club star player XY has a crush on MC) and tells her - we will become lovers.

MC and ML start dating. MC faithfully follows rules of dating like waiting for ML outside his classroom, eating together, studying together etc. Soon the progress bar has reached 80%. XY confesses to MC. She rejects. But then XY rubs her head. MC is used to ML rubbing her head so does not think much. But ML sees this and goes bat-shit-crazy. He casually meets XY and threatens him. Later during a match, an opponent crushes XY's right hand. XY demands reason and the opponent laughs - Why did you provoke such a big man? XY confronts ML and ML laughs darkly - You continue this way and I will crush your entire body. XY scared but tells ML - I will tell MC about you! ML hesitates but then says - She will not believe you. XY tells MC - He is not what you think he is. MC says seriously - But he is ML. Basically, MC thinks - whatever he is, however he is, I cannot leave my mission.

ML and MC progress is at 90%. System warns that this is crucial stage and no mistake should be done. When MC is helping out in the class to clean during a school fest, her stomach starts hurting and she collapses. Due to some problems in the system, she is forcefully ejected and has to stay in the system space. And her narcolepsy acts up and she sleeps for solid ten hours before waking up.

Meanwhile, O!Host's soul has returned to the body and is confused. Her last memory is of when she was standing with her friends staring at XY. ML rushes in and hugs her. O!Host is surprised. ML realises something is wrong and shouts - You are not her! Where is my AnAn?! He takes a sharp knife and almost slits her throat when O!Host quickly says - I lost memories of the last many months, so I am your AnAn! ML smiles gently, keeps the knife aside and kneads her cheeks - You are my AnAn? O!Host smiles dreamily coz she always did like ML. Suddenly, he grips her neck and strangulates her - If you die, will my AnAn come back? Right when she is about die, ML stops and leaves saying - No, no, if you die then my AnAn cannot come back. After leaving he calls someone - Get Master for me.

MC returns. Her friends exclaim - Your behaviour changed, I am so glad your memories came back! MC goes searching for ML. He is not found anywhere in their haunts. She atlast finds him and greets him as usual. ML recognises her and is very happy. He hugs her tight - Don't leave me ever. MC nods - Always together with you.

ML invites MC home, gives her black tea and she falls unconscious. He ties her up and she wakes up with the system ringing warnings - ML has bought an expert soul MAster after he recognised MC as an alien soul. He wants to bind MC Soul in this body. He kisses MC and warns her not run away coz he will block her and lock her up inside to be with him forever. MC has to escape coz if she doesn't her soul will be locked and she will die for sure in this world. System helps MC to escape the binds and gives her just enough money last for a month (which is the deadline btw coz O!Host dies due to something in one month and MC cannot avoid that fate). System looses a lot of energy in doing this and has to go to sleep to recuperate. ML comes in with the Master and sees MC has escaped. He checks the ropes and realises that they were not cut, there is only one way in or out and no windows. He laughs - You have so many secrets but you cannot ever escape me.

The world starts to forget MC and ML likes this fact very much. Because it means ML is the only one in MC's world and MC has only him in her world. He feels even more happy. On the last day of deadline, he catches her. He asks - If you die, you will go back to another world right? But that is not correct because you belong to me! Forever and ever. So ML has made this dastardly plan to use Master to lock MC's soul in this body and then die together with their blood mixing so that even after death MC will be with ML and not go somewhere else. The master comes in, performs the soul-lock and ML almost kills the Master coz he thinks - Why should anyone know about MC? Only I should remember her. MC manages to distract him and stop him from killing the Master. ML slices both their wrists and sees the blood flow and mix together, feeling very happy. System wakes in time coz MC cannot die in this body. It heals her wrist wound and cancels out the soul-lock. ML with blurry eyes sees that MC's wrist is healed and smiles bitterly - As usual, you have too many secrets. MC lies down near ML again and ML asks - What is your real name? Right when he is about to die, MC tells him her real name. After he dies, she feels kind of empty and the system initiates world transfer.

Oh and due to some glitch, ML gets an incurable disease. He is slated to die within 1-3 years. This is why he wanted MC to die with him as he would rather her die early with him than live longer without him.

Arc 2 and Arc 3 MLs are far far far tamer than this one. They are still possessive but not so crazy. I am still not sure whether MC will ever accept ML.

mmem, AkikoMiku, pandaqueen and 16 others like this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually mc recognized male lead, she know that they are same person. I think she had feeling for ml but hadn't realize it yet. She is soft to him and never reject him anything. She is dense or deny feeling but care to him.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  9. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  10. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any kind soul wants to spoil arc2?

11. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 is zombie
    I prefer arc 3, please spoiler arc 3

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers:aww:

13. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 spoilers please!

14. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Where’s Arc 2! This novel is interesting.

Venice1 likes this.
  15. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for more spoilers :blobpeek:

16. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. AkikoMiku

AkikoMiku Active Member