Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, strange. Make sure you're playing the correct video. There is only 1 sub encoded into the video, that is English.

LoveManga, nejvi and Nyann like this.
  2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... :sushi_peak:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oops!Sorry if I messed up anything :blobsweat_2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] guess who? I used Japanese uniform instead of Chinese as I have better idea about Japanese school environment:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fiorisi, here is my small attempt to make you happy, my promised spoiler!
    Author's postscript to the Revised version (edited MTL translation):
    The author has something to say:

The new revision PostScript, here comes:

PostScript to the new revision of "Magic Dao Ancestor"

Finally finished the repair.

It took so long to finally finish an important thing, should have written a word with the Roar to hit an exclamation mark three times. But in the end I finished it plainly.
    The first edition of the full text of 520,000 words, the new revision of the full text 57W, for me, is a big project. It took a few months to write and edit the text, and I couldn’t tell which one was more tired and more tangled, but it was painful and happy.

During the period of serialization, because of the rush of the day, and the pressure of the real world, many places that I wanted to start writing were forced to pass by, some details and logic problems were too late, and this was finally written. I added the plot and the play that I originally wanted to write. For example, in the past hundreds of hunting competitions, it was difficult to prevent a kiss. Because there was no energy in the serialization, I would like to slowly ponder how to write this large-scale sports meeting and skip it. (Niedaya sister's way of turning black to each other; WangJi chatter with wifi on the burial post, later burial gang blood corpse big fight and so on, because impatient to write battle scene and jump over, think Chase, It was directly forgotten by me ...)

These lazy places, in the process of Xiuwen are filled with one by one. All in all, the new version after the refinement is closer to the original state of the story in my mind. That is to say, for me, now this is the real "original" Magic path.

Although I know that there are too many people who have seen the old version, many of them are deeply ingrained. It is difficult to completely get rid of the influence of the old version, and there will be many doubtful voices. But the voice of doubt has been heard a lot during the serial period of the Magic Road, and it has come all the way. I know that a lot of things can't satisfy everyone, so I choose to satisfy myself. When you look back at this article in the future, at least the things you want to write are written, and there will be no regrets.

It is said that when I write the postscript, I have to recall the past years, so I will also recall it. I began to conceive the outline of this article in the last year of the university. Walking around the playground every night to listen to music, while worrying about the graduation thesis, I couldn't help but think about it.

Originally driving me to write such a story, it seems to be a vague picture that appears in my mind: in the rain forest of the night, a black man with pale face and blood on his face, looks coldly and breaks the same thing in his hand. I don't know if it is a flute or an arrow.

I don’t remember how this picture popped up. I don’t have any logical support. I don’t know who this person is, and I don’t know why he has that expression, but I was infected by an inexplicable emotion. It is. Then suddenly I became interested and began to think about what kind of person this would be, what kind of experience would be, try to create a specific plot and complete logic for him, write it into words, and try to infect others.

The first is an emotion, then the character, and finally the story. In the process of conversion, expression, and transmission, energy is inevitably offset and lost. However, for me at the moment, I have tried my best.

In short, there are still many places to explore and learn (???_??)?

Conceiving and writing a scene with chemistry or conflict (referred to as flirting and tearing) is a super-superb experience. The former is like a wall-to-wall laughter, when there is a small classmate sitting to copy as penalty, Cai Yizhen (I have very much liked every scene of their student days), Tu Yu Xuanwu Cave pulls ah, there are all kinds of overbearing HanGuan Jun's mad enthusiasm for a small escape from his wife (???) and so on. The latter, such as hand tearing Wang Lingjiao, the Yicheng group players fight each other you stabbed me I stabbed him, the lotus dock, the ancestral hall, the river, the anger, the smashing, the shackles, the smashing sleeves, the base, the face, etc.

These are the greatest joys that the Magic Road bring has brought to me. It is a joy that no other thing can match.

For me, the Magic Road is definitely a very meaningful article. I didn’t think that there were so many people who saw this story at first. Because of it, I have experienced many incredible things and met many great people. Wen Liwen was very happy and sad, and for a while, every day seemed to be a neuropathy. Because it is an experimental work, it has too many immature places. In some places, even if I try hard to change it, the skeleton has been fixed, and it is difficult to change it so that I am completely satisfied. But looking back in the future is also one of the footprints of growth.

But I do not want to write it again, not only do not conform to the reading habits of the Internet, but also torture themselves two times... so I will edit and send the manuscript in the future.

In the running-in period of the serialization, I were jerkey and cautious, but the more I wrote it, the more I felt deeply in the characters. When I serialized and repaired the text, I felt that I was exhausted. I still didn't finish it. When I finished it, I knocked a few Enters on the last line of the word document and wrote a "End", but I was very reluctant.

Even if you know that it’s just the end of the text, there’s still a lot of it.

On the day of the serialization of the text, in order to pretend to be a cultural person, I intended to use a poem as the end of the text. The poem is, "The end of the song is missing, the number of green peaks on the river", but I still did not use it. Probably because this poem is very beautiful and very strong, it is not a long-lasting rhyme, but this is not the ending I expected. It is too lonely and sad.

What I hope is that "WangXian's song is this far, the end of the song is not scattered."

The hustle and bustle is fading farther away, you and I are not scattered.

Mo Xiang Tong Xiu 2016.08.12

This was quite tricky and even after trying my best I had to leave the MTL at some places as it is. But I have tried to be truthful to the author's melancholy yet satisfied voice as it is heard throughout the narrative. The part which seemed most striking to me was when the author described how the character of Wei WuXian "happened" to her and how she slowly built up the story of WangXian around this pivotal character.
    Throws some new light on the author and her story, indeed!

4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link

Their gorgeous!!!!!! I love ur art style! also may I ask what type of materials u used for these drawings.

Yulia Scarlet, Nyann, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  5. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sugoi, guru!
    Omg, what have you done! Wooooonderful work!

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wow u watch hetalia???? coooll (y)(y) i used to watch it oso hahhah was funny and can learn history the fun way.
    the past is painful tats y its hard to be bros again
    when is it? jingyi apprecation day?
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niceeeeeeeeeeeeee thx for the link to the chapter. the book is in chinese rite.
    AHHAHAHHAHAHAH TOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahhahahhahah love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)
    agreed :blobhighfive:
    hahaha yup agree wif u hahha :blobfistbumpR::cookie::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Jingyi appreciation day is today in my country. 05/12/2018 December 5.

8. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhh niceeee

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL can be difficult to put together hahahah but you did good. Did the author said she wants readers to see this revised version as her original because this is closer to how she wants to write it compared to the old version? (Personally for me, from what I know, I do love the revise/edited version better)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  10. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    The author does not say so explicitly. She only says that there may be voices of doubt. But she has chosen to satisfy herself with her work. Though the general tone of her narrative suggests that the revised one is closer to her original idea of the story.

11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahha I'm am agreeing with all your list here XDD.

Though I add one more too, Weiying is cute to me as well(especially when he's afraid of dogs like that) and as for Lan Zhan when he's drunk *cough* the second drunk scene when he wants to play hide and seek, that's cute!!! But really at other times, I just find Lan Zhan cool and handsome!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt: I will say the same for Weiying here, these two really fits in these different categories, cute, cool, handsome depending on the situation, that's why I love them so much :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::blobmelt:

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I drew Chibi Jingyi also I have another drawing but I still need to finish it.
    Happy appreciation day Lan Jingyi.:blobparty::blobicecreamlove:
    9E4F23E7-5F2C-495C-8002-FDF3CC5EE3A3.jpeg
    The lighting in my house is complete trash.:)
    Edit A lighter picture I took and didn’t realise till now.
    58085101-6CB7-450D-9123-86EC506193A5.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Heroine, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  13. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm coming for you, dude... :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: Wait what!:sweating_profusely: I haven’t drawn anything yet, though I’ve almost completed one can u give me ur imput on wether I should out line it, colour it in or both. You to a @TwilightForest as ive asked u once before.

15. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You asking for input?:blobthinkingsmirk: I’m a fan of line art, I think it’s classy and clean.:blobokhand: Your user name is the same on ao3, yes?

nejvi and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  16. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I’ll try it out but know this will be the first time I try line art, so I may not be good at it. What should I use fin liners or quil pens I haven’t used ether before but I bought them anyway. Also to answer your question yes.

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see your work. I think if your quill pens are Dip ink pen then you need to practise with them a little bit more.

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup my quil pens are dip ink pens. So do u want to see the pencil drawing I did of Lan Jingyi before I do anything else? I have to add more detail to do and eyes cause lol I leave those till last.

19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!

20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have to add more detail and his facial features but this is what he look like at the moment! Note I will most likely change some things.
    0DA1EF50-D24D-4E5E-BCE0-838B23F25138.jpeg