Discussion Indonesian novel? or english LNism original story pls

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by maum.2412, Dec 6, 2018.

1. maum.2412

maum.2412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many of you fall to this site because anime and manga, but im start visit because 'Legendary Moonlight Sculptor' Indonesian translate from wattpad.
    now i addicted to read novel, which is translated, raw, fanfic or original..
    nah, originals on royalroad is very good fantasy.. and if you wkwkland people just try read on wattpad and you can find some good fantasy too..
    of course try romanceless novel, not love story thats common in here :'v
    Im fans of Kuro Hako(Erwin Kurnia)... and read
    Sword Anthem by [Re:IN], The General's wife by SairaAkira, The sorcery : little magical piya by PrythaLize, Heartbeat-> by jealoucy.. and sometimes open novelringan.moe or some Fb grup
    Pls try it.. and if u can sacrife yourtime to NU like 'Conquer God, Asura, and 1000 Beauties' it will be great..
    or if u not Indonesian, Recommend some originals story pls...
    sry R.I.P Inggris :v

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just sum up your entire post being you are looking for good Indonesian novels, either raws or English Translation, and if it isn't Indo, then you are asking for good Original Novels?:hmm:

3. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me wtf?:blobwoah: first you ended up here cuz u read lms from wattpad and blabla. well that's unnecessary blablering So the conclusion is you want an original novel? Pls state genres that you like and don't make it really frustrating :blobsalute: BTW I'm Indonesian too

4. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it, it seems like you're writing something in english, but have an indonesian structure, I'm indonesian and I don't understand what you're talking about.

5. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh, I thought most people came here from royalroad not from anime?

6. maum.2412

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, my very bad grammar,..
    yeah i am asking recommendation for good Originals in English:v

7. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of learning pretty good for starting

8. maum.2412

Reading List:
    Link
    r
    really? i have two friend and both start read because manga.. and remember in
    'Why Is the Prettiest Girl in School Trying to Talk to a Loner Like Me during Lunch Break?' like that too

Semua genre fiksi yg ga dipenuhi romance -,-

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
  9. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: I think this should be placed in "I'm looking for" with recommendation caption dude

10. maum.2412

Reading List:
    Link
    wkwkwk im rarely write in english without examples (copas for homework)

ohh you're right... but whats wrong to give it now on this post...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
  11. anshintsuu

anshintsuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I know you. You're that one guy who pretended your original story was plagiarized and then got a huge boost from wattpad user while they help you.

[edit] I will elaborate further.
    I remember your wattpad username because it caused an uproar in a Indonesian light novel group. I knew this because I was close with one of the staff. You posted there that you claimed someone stole your story and asked the people there to help. One of the staff said to not cause an uproar, but it was too late. Many members was bombing both your account and the alleged plagiator account while giving both undeserved attention. In the end, the plagiator account was removed without ever issuing any apology, thus sparking suspicion in many that you might have sockpuppetted the plagiator account so your main account can benefit from the drama (and it was). Back then you wasn't even a known author so the plagiator's motive is questionable. Many wouldn't even bother with this because you were hailed as a victim. Also, further suspicion arrises when the group staff claimed your posts asking for help was removed when none of the staff said they did it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018