Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It just make me feel like something grave have happened

2. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly have no idea what is original or copied work, I buy a lot of stuff from ebay - saw a cute keychain that I can afford and immediately bought it. I had no intention to support the author /this sounds retarded/, I searched ebay for some kind of GDC art book /which I didn't find there/ and instead found keychain. And now I'm happy with my new fake keychain. :blobmelt:

3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so that’s what u meant. u are some what what correct. Lan Jingyi ment to be fighting or shooting a bow at his foe. So I imaged he’d have a stern facial expression and I ended up making it dark.

4. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We learned that season two of the donghua is set to begin summer of 2019. Arghhh a whole year to wait. :(

EDIT:
    Information from the spoiler directory:
    GDC Season 2 Announcement = Click, Click | Season 2 Airdate = Click

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I too sometimes wonder about that... The version they are using is censored... Is there an uncensored version of THAT version itself? Or are they just going to merge the original and jjwxc version? In their website it says "smut obtained with a reciept" or smth... Haha I am just curious :p

6. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its the new revised version(which is censored) with the smut parts placed in between. Since there are usually indications of censorship, it will probably be placed there. The smut from receipt probably means it was meant for the revised version as they censored the novel. So we get the new revised version of everything I guess.

7. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The EXR wrote in site that MDZS novel has 119 ch so I thought K san will not be translated extra :blobsweat_2::blobupset:

8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we'll find out when that time comes, I really hope it's not censored :blobsob:, but we'll know when it's Lan Zhan third drunk scene (which is in ch 90 something haha.

From what I know, they did released the revised version (hardcopy) in traditional Chinese that is the revised version + the smut(paper-back), so I'm hoping that K's translation will be like that too because of the whole "smut obtained with a receipt" gives me hope, so I'm hoping it'll be the revised version with the smut in there i.e. not censored. We can only hope and wait and see!

I think that number of chapters is including the Extra/Side Stories as well, because the original novel isn't 119 chapters long? :hmm:

9. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Friends, here is a spoiler for you. An edited MTL translation for the remaining part of Chapter 108.
    Edited MTL translation for the remaining part of Chapter 108:
    Everyone was quiet for some time. Then Nie HuaiSang began to scream.

He said: "ZeYu Jun! Come and help me, see if my legs are still connected with my body!"

Lan XiChen walked over and held him down and said: "HuaiSang, it is nothing! Don't be so scared, your legs are not broken, just pierced at one place."

Nie HuaiSang horrifiedly said: "Pierced! How can you not be afraid of being pierced! Is it pierced? Please help!"

Lan XiChen was embarrassed and said: "It is not so serious."

Nie HuaiSang still rolled his legs, and Lan XiChen knew that he was most afraid of pain. He took the medicine bottle from his sleeve and put it in Nie HuaiSang’s hand. He said: "This will relieve your pain."

Nie HuaiSang quickly took the medicine and said: "How can I be so unlucky! I was inexplicably caught by Su Shishan on my way and he stabbed me with a sword! Do not know how to deal with me directly in line, and moved the sword..."

Lan XiChen got up and looked back. Jin GuangYao fell to the ground, his face pale as paper, his hair disheveled. His forehead was full of cold sweat and he was extremely uncomfortable. He suffered from pain in his injured hand and he couldn’t help but groaned. He raised his eyes to look at Lan XiChen. Just the look of his broken wrist and his miserable eyes was enough to make people feel pity on him.

Lan XiChen looked at him for a while, sighed, and took out the drugs he carried with him.

Wei WuXian said: "ZeYu Jun!"

Lan XiChen said: "Wei Gongzi, the way he is now, I have to do something. If I do not give him any treatment, I am afraid that he will die here on the spot. There are still many things left unclear."

Wei WuXiani said: "ZeYu Jun, please understand that I am not holding you from saving him. I remind you to be careful. It is best to not listen to his words and stop letting him speak."

Lan XiChen slightly nodded, said to Jin GuangYao: "LiFeng Jun, you have heard it. Please do not do anything unnecessary. Otherwise, just in case, if you try to do anything, I will not be hesitant to… he took a deep breath and said, "take your life."

Jin GuangYao nodded and whispered weakly: "Thank you for ZeYu Jun..."

Lan XiChen leaned down and carefully tended to his injured hand. Jin GuangYao shivered all the way. Seeing this infinitely beautiful younger brother of the past reaching such an end, Lan XiChen did not know what to say, but only sighed in the heart.

Wei WuXian and the Lan WangJi went to the corner together. Wen Ning had fallen on Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling in an awkward manner. Wei WuXian laid him flat on the ground and checked the black hole in his chest. He felt guilty: "You see this... how is this to be blocked?"

Wen Ning said: "Don't be so serious, I am alright"

Wei WuXian said: "I am not serious. You don't need the organs here. But it looks ugly."

Wen Ning said: "I don't want to look good..."

Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling were silent.

Over there, Lan XiChen treated Jin GuangYao's wound. Jin GuangYao’s pain was unbearable. Lan XiChen, who originally wanted to punish him for this, was still unable to bear it. He turned back and said: "HuaiSang, give the bottle of medicine to me."

Nie HuaiSang had taken two pills and was holding the bottle of pills in his arms. He said, "Alright." Looking down and holding it out, he was about to hand it to Lan XiChen. Suddenly his eyes squinted and he panicked: " ZeYu Jun! Look at your back!!!"

Lan XiChen had put a forbidden spell on Jin GuangYao. He had been holding a string and saw the expression of Nie HuaiSang. With his exclamation, his heart was cold, and he took out the sword without thinking, and stabbed Jin GuangYao behind him.

Jin GuangYao was pierced by his sword and his face was full of surprise.

Others were also surprised by this sudden change. Wei WuXian got up and said: "What happened?!"

Nie HuaiSang said: "I, I, I... I saw my third brother... No, I saw Jin Zongzhu’s hand behind him, I don’t know if it’s..."

Jin GuangYao looked down at the sword running through his chest. His lips were moving and he wanted to talk, but he had been banned from talking by the spell. Wei WuXian felt that this situation was a bit wrong. Before he could ask, Jin GuangYao coughed up a considerable amount of blood and in a broken voice said: "Lan XiChen!"

He actually forcibly broke through the forbidden spell!

Jin GuangYao is now injured in the body, his left hand is burnt by toxic smoke, his right hand is broken, the abdomen is cut, his whole body is bloody, he is just sitting still reluctantly. Yet, he stood up by himself and shouted: "Lan XiChen!"

Lan XiChen looked disappointed and extremely sad. He said: "LiangFang Jun, I said if you do anything more, I will not be sympathetic."

Jin GuangYao snorted and said: "Yes! You said it. But did I do it?!"

He always had a gentle, graceful face before the people, but now he exposed his savage side in front of everyone. Seeing his unusual appearance, Lan XiChen also felt something wrong and immediately looked back at Nie HuaiSang. Jin Guangyao laughed and said: "Oh! What do you think of him? Don't look at it! What can you see? I haven't seen it for so many years. HuaiSang, you are really good."

Nie HuaiSang was stunned and seemed to be scared by his sudden accusation. Jin GuangYao hated the earthly: "I actually planted it in your hands..."

He tried to go to Nie HuaiSang, but a sword still ran through his heart. So, taking a step he immediately revealed his painful face. Lan XiChen could neither give him a fatal blow, nor could he rush to pull the sword, and blurted out: "Don't move!"

Jin GuangYao did not move. He held the sword front on his chest in one hand, fixed his body shape, spit out a blood, and said: "A good one, ‘one asked three, don’t know’! It’s no wonder... I’ve been hiding for so many years, it’s really hard!"

Nie HuaiSang said: "LianFang-Jun, you believe me, I just saw him really..."
    Jin GuangyYao looked hidous and said: "You!"

He wanted to pounce on Nie HuaiSang, and the sword went into his chest and inserted an inch. Lan XiChen also said: "Don't move!"

Before he had been deceived by Jin Guangyao countless times, Lan XiChen was vigilant. He thought that Jin GuangYao might suspect it to be a deliberate attempt by Nie HuaiSang only to distract him again and so, was going to attack him. Jin GuangYao easily read the meaning of his gaze and he laughed with anger. He said: "Lan XiChen! I have lied to i countless people in my life. I have killed my father, killed my wife, killed my son and killed my friend. What bad things I have not done in this world!"

He took a breath and muttered: "But I never thought about killing you!"

Lan XiChen is stunned.

Jin GuangYao took a few breaths and grabbed his sword. He bit his teeth: "... Before when the Cloud Recesses was burned and you had fled, who saved you from the Wen? Later, GuSu Lan rebuilt the Cloud Recesses. Who was helping the most? Over the years, have I ever crushed Gu Sulan, which time have I not been a kind of support! In addition to this temporary pressure on your psychic power, have I not been ever sorry for you and your family? When did you invite it to you, huh?"

Listening to these questions, Lan XiChen could not convince himself to re-use the ban on him. Jin GuangYao said: "Su Shishan is obliged just because I remembered his name in the past. And you, ZeYu Jun, Lan Zongzhu, and Nie MingJue can not tolerate me, can not even give me some concession!"

After this sentence was finished, Jin GuangYao suddenly retraced backwards, pulled out the sword from his chest and brought out a string of blood. Jiang Cheng shouted: "Don't let him escape!"

Lan XiChen stepped forward and took him again without any effort. Jin GuangYao is weak now and he can’t go anywhere soon, even if Jin Ling’s eyes are covered, he can catch him. What's more, he was injured in many places, and he had a fatal sword injury. He had no need to guard against it. Wei WeiXian suddenly reacted and said: "He is not going to escape! ZeYu Jun, leave him!"

It was already late and the blood from Jin GuangYao's injured arm had already reached the coffin. The blood climbed over the place where Wei WuXian had previously painted, destroying the array and flowing into the coffin along the gap.

Nie MingJue, who has been sealed, slams out!

The cover was torn apart, a pale hand grabbed Jin GuangYao's neck and the other one reached for the throat of Lan XiChen.

Jin GuangYao is not trying to escape but to fight with his last breath to bring Lan XiChen to Nie MingJue and to die together!

Lan WangJi pulled out Bichen and rushed to his side to stab him, but Nie MingJue now did not fear such a weapon. Even if he was hit by Bichen, it could not prevent him from further narrowing on Lan XiChen's throat. The distance between them narrowed rapidly.

However, just as the hand was still a little further from the neck of Lan XiChen, Jin GuangYao slammed his palm in his chest with his left hand and pushed Lan XiChen away.

He himself was smashed into the coffin by Nie MingJue's hand and was held high, just as a puppet his held. The scene was terrible. Jin GuangYao's uninjured hand tried to tear at Nie MingJue's steel-like palm and struggles because of pain, at the same time struggling with his head and releasing fierce light from his eyes. He screams and screams: "Nie MingJue, me / fuck / your mother! You thought I was afraid of you?! I..."

He choked on his own blood and others there heard an unusually cruel and clear sound, "Takaka".

From deep in Jin GuangYao's throat came a hint of a sob. Jin Ling’s shoulders trembled. He closed his eyes and covered his ears, dared not listen again.

——————
    Hope you will enjoy it.

10. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much always for translation :aww::blobmelt::blobicecreamlove:

11. Soulfill

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the revised version on jjwxc has 126 chapters. 113 chapters I think is the main novel and the rest are extras. And EXR is translating from the official site.

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for MTL'ing this chapter! :aww:

But EXR states 119 chapters, if jjwxc has 126 chapters then where did the remaining 7 chapters go? (looking at this then they prob won't be translating all the extras:blobcry:)

13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... CN/Viet Translators, Mtl translators, or ... Whoever is familiar with CN/Viet. I. Am. Uber. Curious. What. Is. This. Poster. About? It looks very official to me, are these wy's birthday poster or smth? There is Tian Zi Xiao in all of them...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Or some posters for some rice wine festival using gdc as the sponsor or smth?:confused: anyway these are beautiful.:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

14. Soulfill

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation at https://my-otp-list.tumblr.com/post/175610552185/mo-dao-zu-shi-donghua-official-promo-posters

Sandu, YaoiMom22, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  15. Soulfill

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably will be translating all the extras. It's written so on the translator's profile page.

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (y)(y)
    thx for the MTL as always :blobicecreamlove::cookie:

17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fiorisi this is a serious question!!!!! What type of bear is Wen Ning.
    Brown bear
    Polar bear
    Panda bear
    Black bear
    Or the other bears I fail to mention.
    Anyone can join in on this question as well.

Edit: I think of him as a brown bear, but he could be a panda as well. What does everyone think?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    @TwilightForest , ahh I just had a chance to read your MTL translation on ch 108, and it actually made me cried.... :cry::cry::cry: honestly I feel sorry for JGY on my end, and I never liked him... But his death was sad, I really don't know how I feel about NHS after all this... I also felt like NHS used LXC to kill JGY.... That final moment when JGY was saying all that to LXC and when he pushed LXC away from NMJ to protect him, I cried...... :cry::cry::blobsob::blobsob:

This is really sad... Without NHS, then perhaps JGY wouldn't die, and LXC wouldn't end up in that fate at the end... :blobsad:

20. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you for all your effort! <3

LoveManga, SummerForest and nejvi like this.