Resolved Forgotten Title: PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by jijireads, Dec 6, 2018.

1. jijireads

jijireads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

I’ve read a whole lot of BL transmigration novels and I try to keep up with what I’ve read but it’s quite hard when you’ve went through a good 50 novels.

There’s this one novel that I want to read again but I can’t find it at all and I don’t know if I’ve just hallucinated it all but here’s what I remember:

1. It’s a quick wear/system transmigration/world-hopping novel
    2. In one the arcs, the MC gets transmigrated into the body of one of the consorts or concubines in the palace and he becomes really lazy and says he can’t see the emperor because he’s sick, tired, etc etc when he’s really not. The emperor decides to make him empress or something like that because he think the MC would be like a vase in the palace and doesn’t care about gaining power so he pretends to be in love with the MC and showers him with all these gifts and what not which the MC just throws away.The Crown Prince tries to sabotage the MC by giving him aphrodisiac which the MC is aware of but wants to try it anyway. He takes it and news breaks out he’s having affair with one of the guards. The Emperor is curious on how the MC will deal with it so he and a whole bunch of officials run to the room where the MC and guard has “done the deed” and finds that the MC isnt there, Emperor runs around and sees the MC looking hella good in the lake and they do the deed. Then plot story dah dah dah and the Emperor is kinda in love with the MC at this point but doesn’t rlly want to admit it and I feel like he also tried to make MC the empress but MC is too lazy and rejects. Then later on, a maid plots against the MC bc the family of the body that MC was in, wanted to overthrow the Emperor and the maid “accidentally” shows a letter the MC “wrote” to this family that hinted he was ready to go with the plan to overthrow. Emperor tortures MC and then finds out MC wasn’t going to do it and he feels really sorry and at that moment, MC lifts the pain-preventor function and dies instantly. But his goal hasn’t been achieved yet because he’s meant to make the meter of having the character hate him a lot go up to 100%.

Anyway that’s all I remember. I hope someone does know the name of this novel because that arc is actually really good.

There’s also another one where the MC is this guy that gets with the ML, be plot thickens dah dah dah, at the end ML forcefully takes MC’s first time and then the next morning ML sees that the MC’s body has gone cold bc obviously the MC’s soul has left the body.

If anybody would be a darling and find those two for me, it would be wonderful!

2. hamani97

hamani97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... That first one sounds interesting, I'll pop back if somebody now's the title, but sorry I don't recognize either one.

3. Bym

Bym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one should be The last X on webnovel.

4. jijireads

jijireads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh !! Thank you so much :aww:

5. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jijireads likes this.
  6. Caca.army

Caca.army Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Last X

I done reading that and my opinion thats a good novel, in the webnovel the last x ongoing, i hope writer writing fasterT_T

7. jijireads

jijireads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read so many danmei system transmigration novels that I've forgotten what arc goes with what novel but yes, it's one of the few original novels that I enjoyed but the last update was in September so I haven't been expecting any updates but I do enjoy going back to read some completed chapters.

8. Bym

Bym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link