Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    HHHHHMMMMMMM...........:hmm:..............Is there a thing such as doggy bear? Cuz I see Weny Bear as that~
    His loyal, soft, kind but also a terminator (ᵔᴥᵔ)

2. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I was on the other end of the spectrum. I celebrated the heck out when I first read up on JGY's end, I screamed out "KARMA IS A B*TCH" to my laptop. I personally found it quite fitting the person who ended JGY was XiChen & Huisang. The only one he ever trusted and the other one whom he thought would never pose a threat.

If it was Meng Yao I would've cared cuz that person did work hard. But, JGY? This guy is just filled with petty excuses. It's sort of similar to Xue Yang, he killed a whole clan cuz of that one incident, he could've just killed that one person who did it but instead he killed a whole bunch who had nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure if what JGY aimed for originally was recognition from JGS, or to overthrow him, or to be a part of the Jin clan, but if his aim was JGS I wish he just focused on that alone. Instead, he dragged others into it to suit his needs making their lives complicated, or better yet, he could've done the gdc world a favour and bloody killed JGS earlier on. Along with Jin Zixun.

3. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    He's been white baby polar bear while he was alive, and as a corpse he's panda bear. He's still cute, now added with a little black as a scare. :blobtongue:

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm he would be a panda bear when he was alive, and nw as an undead he will be a ..............black bear ba.............. hahahahha:blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobcheeky::blobtongue:

5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To speak the truth, I had a mixed feeling about JGY's end. In a way it is a befitting end for a person to whom human life has no value and who goes on sacrificing as many lives as he needs in order to achieve his goal, whatever that may be. But we, readers are not heartless like him! We are more like Jin Ling who despite everything, covers his eyes and his ears and cannot rejoice at the horrible end of this villainous person.

Sandu, Yulia Scarlet, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  6. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    "Unrestrained" what's that mean? Some smutty there?:blobamused:
    Or only the sweet act between wangxian?
    Or it cant be MXTX want to introduced Jiang Cheng new future wife?!!!:blobfearful: omg, so scary:sweating_profusely:... Even i'm just only imagine it,...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Ehem.... any spoiler for the new extra then??:sushi_peak:

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yeah, very true, if I were in XiChen's or Jin Ling's shoes, growing up with JGY then I would've felt complicated. But, as an outsider, I feel the same way as Wei Wuxian, and also Jiang Cheng, extreme anger and no pity.

I've been wondering about this! The announcement for the new extra side story was made by the author 2 or was it 3 months ago??
    Is she still in the process of writing it? Or has it actually been completed now?
    Otherwise, it should've been going around Twitter like crazy.

8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I see what you mean, that's why I never liked JGY on my end. His death, and how it made me feel, it's rather surprising, because seeing I never even like him, but it still made me feel sad when I was reading all that [and this is only through MTL]. I felt that way too, when Xue Yang died. These two aren't characters I even liked, but when they died, I was sad, and I can't really explain why I feel sad on my end, I don't feel sympathy towards them, since death is a befitting ending for them (who have bring sorrow to others), but I still can't help but feel that way towards JGY and Xue Yang when they died, probably it's perhaps of what they showed me, JGY pushed LXC away from NMJ to protect him, and used his last ounce of strength to bring NMJ with him to (in his own way) save the others, and Xue Yang, I still have to say that even when he's dying and lost so much blood, and when his arm got cut off, he was still holding onto that last candy that XingChen gave him, that was bittersweet..... (and made me feel that they aren't completely heartless).

For me, I can say that the only death I truly feel satisfied and enjoyed seeing was, Jin Guangshan, Jin Zixun(JGS nephew, I don't think we got to see that, but the fact I know he's dead made me feel satisfied), Su She, Wen Chao and his mistress(that bitch) Wang Lingjiao, Wen Ruohan, Wen Zhuliu and the Mo Family, oh! I almost forgot, that bastard cultivator for putting that sword through Yanli (and killing her in that process), where Wei Ying ended up killing him in the end. Yeah, those were the deaths I truly enjoyed, and didn't made me feel an ounce of sadness towards.

Ahh, yes, mix feelings would be a good way of putting it. I do agree with what you've said here.

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This is SO CUTE LOL (I just found this on Tumblr), not sure if this was shared in here before:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, you should check out her twitter page here, she's a great artist imo!

zeromint, YaoiMom22, Heroine and 8 others like this.
  10. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless:••••••I am like:
    WeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiYingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabsWeiyingabs
    Edit: don't wanna double post haha. But I just wanna share this meme.
    WangXian be like:
    [​IMG]
    :blobjoy:Haha bottom or not, it's true as it's always Wei ying's provocation that lan zhan 'gives' it to him.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh @ chapter 102, well, it's good to learn about Jiang Cheng's anguish that he kept within him all these years, but I still have to say, when he was yelling at Wei Ying and giving him shit like that, my reactions was like Lan Zhan to be honest (like how can you be so ungrateful Jiang Cheng!!! :blobpoliceangry:). And honestly, if it was not for Jiang Cheng apologizing in the next chapter (103) to Wei Ying, I would have really disliked him for some of the things he said to Wei Ying in this chapter, but the fact that I know Jiang Cheng did apologized after all this, it made up for the things he said in this chapter and my anger for him had lifted when he apologized. I know how Jiang Cheng feels about all this, but nonetheless his character did disappoint me at times. I'm really grateful to Wen Ning for standing up to Jiang Cheng and revealing this whole truth to Jiang Cheng, because it really opened up a possibility for him to forgive Wei Ying and for them to reconcile.

I know they will never be like how they were in the past, because so much has happened, and there's already a bitter-feeling placed between them, but still, it is nice to see Jiang Cheng no longer hates Wei Ying after all this. I know he still cares for him, even when he's being a tsundere about it, but there's one thing I really wanted to say to him when he reiterate what Wei Ying promised him back then, and that is, I always see that the reason Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying fall apart is mainly on Jiang Cheng's end, because he never understand Wei Ying's desire to help those that is in need, and because of their conflicting feelings/opinions about doing what they see is the "right thing", this is what caused them to fall apart, and another thing is (I always feel that) Jiang Cheng have always carry some form of jealousy towards Wei Ying, which lead to them falling apart. It really didn't have to be a betrayal on Wei Ying's end to be honest. If Jiang Cheng understand why Wei Ying did what he did was the right thing, and he understands his view-points, Jiang Cheng can still support Wei Ying on his end as a Sect Leader and help him because truth is, not all Wen's are bad, and he really did owe Wen Ning and Wen Qing that favour because they did helped him and saved him before. It's the fact that Jiang Cheng can turn his back on them and Wei Ying can't is what lead to them walking on separate paths, so I don't really see it as a betrayal on Wei Ying's end entirely if Jiang Cheng supports Wei Ying and if they share the same viewpoint of doing the "right thing", because they will be much stronger together as a team than them acting separately. Well, that's my opinion anyways.

13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right and his face too (too handsome) though I must say that face was more befitting to Wei ying's real body instead of mo xuanyu's body
    Yup but I'm pretty sure lan zhan likes it. No?
    Lol his teasing and all is what gives life to this novel cause he is the one who makes us the laugh the most I think no wonder the last few chapters 77 and 78 before the current timeline hurt a lot because Wei ying was going to meet his end......

14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah the chibis r so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    the wedding night woooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttt :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpeek::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hellllllllllllll damn would u look at those damn nice sexy absssssssssssssssssss wooooooooooo :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: i wan them ahhahah :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobhug::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobowoevil::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobpats::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: im jealous of lan zhan nw hahahahhahha. lan zhan sure will go crazy over it on the inside :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. first time seeing wei carrying a drunk lan zhan not bad ahhahahha,:blobicecreamlove:
    IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHHA zooms in too ahhahahah

15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha ikr, I imagine Wei Wuxian's original body to be soooo damn nice and sexy that way :blobnosebleed: I still can't get this image outta my mind:
    Maybe I should use this as the content of the next fanart by me (and post it here?)
    About mxy's body, I believe after wwx was reincarnated, his body became more toned and stronger (not at all as strong as his past superhuman body)... I imagine mxy's eyes to be slightly round, upturned upper lips, face with a narrower chin and slightly plump cheeks. But wy's lips to be thinner and eyes to be sharper, face to be more defined and "manly", like, cheekbones (not hollowed like Angelina Jolie tho). For body, mxy's body is skinny but toned, paler (not as smooth as wy's) skin, shoulders much narrower than wwx's, the curve of his hips not as seductive as wwx's, and slightly plump (soft) ass. But wwx's ass is muscular, round, it definitely feels better to squeeze them as they are not as squishy as mxy's ass, and spank as they are not as "delicate". Thighs, obviously wwx's thighs are thicc and muscular (aghhhhh), mxy's are slim and somewhat 'feminine' (erotic tho). Chest, mxy is flatter than wwx's muscled chest. Like, you can grab and fondle wwx's chest but not mxy's. Arms, obviously we all know. Abs, known fact.
    Edit: missed the sex organ. I saw smwhr a theory that wy had the 4th largest D in cultivation world list of young masters. So, obviously wy's are times larger than mxy's.

Phew! That was a large description of my extremely yaoisex-convenient imagination....

16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the full explantion of wat lan zhan said to his brother about facing everything together wif wei OMG LAN ZHAN U R JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOO GDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM NOT CRYIN NOT CRYIN LOL its a gd thing wei realise he likes lan zhan if not i will punch the day lights out of wei for being so dense when lan zhan sacrifices so much for wei :cry::cry::p:p but they got togther yipppeeeee lolol :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: lan zhan BEST HUSBAND EVER:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_sunglasses:

17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m little b**ch/crybaby so I think I’ll wait for EXR translation.

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree I always had mo xuanyu in mind as a guy with rather feminine looks you know like kids who look more like their moms than their dads and also had a lean fit but rather delicate youthful body and appearance while the real Wei ying sigh! Where do I begin I don't think I need to you pretty much summed it up perfectly lol (such a sexy image forms in my mind I can't even begin to describe it lol) lan zhan loves Wei ying he doesn't even see mo xuanyu's body tbh but I do wonder how much he must have wanted to pounce on Wei ying's real body cause that was hot stuff :cookie: