Spoiler [BL] The Demon King Always Thinks I’m Secretly In Love With Him [Transmigration Novel]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MonaLily, Nov 8, 2018.

1. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well it happens on all BL novels... they just can't accept this kind of genre

Sivajani, Heungbo and MonaLily like this.
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz give more funny moments:blobReach:

Zukyun, Slucky, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  3. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about chapter 92 and 93? :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww:

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  5. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I just noticed! The amount of 1-star ratings that the novel received less than a month after the first chapter's release is insane. It's literally just full of 1-star and 5-star reviews, minus the two 3- and 4-star reviews.

Heungbo, Zukyun and readerz like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing that perhaps people were attracted by the title which sounds like a Japanese light novel but then the people who were expecting pigtailed tsundere loli Maou-sama got yaoi instead so they were mad....

7. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking something similar to that. But if there are readers who really hate BL and never want to see it show up, they should just filter the genre out... But I suppose there might be users who don't know about the filters. Still, it's a petty move. I mean, I don't go around 1-starring ecchi novels for the heck of it. Why waste the time and energy? They will just keep on coming.

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That one star review lol... MC's father didn't put him in a yaoi novel... some unknown person did. :rolleyes:

Zukyun, Kleep, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, its either trollers or ppl saw the title, read the description and found the plot awesome, looked at tags, it's YAOI! Then they either turned to stone and cursed it and hit the 1* button XD OR they still read it, even thou they are not really bl fans. The latter really happens OwO experienced it

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y) Lol latest chapter, he touched the Demon King's butt!!! hahahahahahaahahaha!

Zukyun, gideon, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  11. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my first time here. I always relied on ratings, but I never thought this could happen, such as one star trolling, etc. I think it's really much better to read the spoiler of the novel.

Not necessarily read all the spoilers, but to observe ppl [who truly enjoy the novel] comments.

Zukyun likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    On accident? On purpose?

readerz likes this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    On purpose, lol read chapter 3. :)

Zukyun and JuuHachi like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought you meant in the raws

JuuHachi and readerz like this.
  15. MonaLily

MonaLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hhnnnnnggggggg the novel is completed at chp103 (there will be extras). they went back i think?????? (i haven't read)

Kleep likes this.
  16. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really???? Omg D: it was fast.
    What happened after MC became "father"??

readerz likes this.
  17. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    hello i'm done with my deadlines and i finally read all the chapter so HERE YOU GO!!

SPOILERS======
    Protag still couldn't mentally process what is going on, but he refused to accept that ML is his "dad", MC couldn't do anything but only watch ML and Protag fight. (typical drama where father and son had a fight, mother wants to smooth out the tension but was yelled by both of them) Protag was then dragged back to the demon world, but locked in a dungeon cell. After locking up Protag, ML is still angry with MC. ML is jealous that MC had a child outside (eventho it's not real), so he urges MC to birth him a child, as an "apology". ML took out a pill that contains "Mpreg Elements" and forces MC. MC was scared shitless - he is a man, he ain't giving birth to anything no matter what. MC was so scared and shocked he cried. ML saw him crying apologized, and comforted him. MC is very worried ML will torture him so he visits Protag often. MC realised that he was tracked (the pearl), and is thinking of getting rid of the pearl. At the same time System Xiao Ling seems to be disconnecting very often, Xiao Ling even said she's sleepy and goes offline for a while.

Meanwhile, HFH brough back another magic item he mentioned before - the Mirror of Truth. The user can ask 10 questions to another person using the mirror, if there's anything false about the the other person's answer, the liar's face will appear on the mirror. ML received this gift happily and wants to use it on MC. ML brought MC back to the great valley and be like "this is the place where my parents promised their life to each other, this is also the place where i gave you the 'couple necklace, please don't lie to me. If you lie, the mirror will tell me.". Of course MC started to sense something fishy going on and started worrying. ML straight up cut to the chase and asked if Protag is actually MC's son. MC is panicking and shaking, he couldn't give a definite answer so his face is revealed on the mirror. ML gone super mad and asked more questions like "Did you purposely mislead me into this relationship, making me look like a fool." "What's Protag's actual identity, why do you care about him so much?". ML turned very aggressive at this point and his rapid questions make MC turn blank - he couldn't take it anymore and spit everything out: Protag is not his son, but his life is closely tied to himself. He begged for ML to not kill him and Protag. ML is very disappointed and upset. For his last question, ML asked "XZT, do you even love me?"

Before MC could even react, ML threw the mirror down the valley and said:" i don't care if you love me or no. You're the one who brought me in first. You have to take responsibility. I DON'T CARE! we're going to be together forever, this life, next life, every life, FOREVER." and then there's some painful kissing. ML thinks MC is lying and won't trust him anymore, he just want to keep MC for himself no matter what MC's answer is. MC feels guilty and hurt by ML's actions. MC quickly pushed ML away and jumped down the valley to retrieve the mirror. The Great Valley is full with Dark Mist and the Mist slowly burns/corrodes MC's skin. MC found a glimmering light - the mirror - and picked it up. Before he fell unconscious, he climbed back to ML with the mirror and said "ML, I'll answer you now. I know i've lied to you a lot. But the fact that i love you, that will always be true and will never change. Nothing showed up in the mirror - MC is saying the truth.

MC woke up and found himself in the palace, ML is looking after him. MC is still begging ML for mercy, but surprisingly, ML is not angry anymore, even saying he will protect Protag, since Protag and MC's life is closely tied. ML then talked about their wedding and crowning ceremony.

========

hhnnnggg... the last few chapters are VERY CONDENSED with information and plot points... i have to mentally process it first so that you guys can understand what i'm saying. lolll. (i've been typing the last part for hours but i still couldn't make any sense into my sentences, how do you even english???) update later~:notlikeblob:

18. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is lucky to have MC if my lover asked me rapid fire questions without waiting for my answer they'd get slapped lol

19. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahahaha. i guess you can say that, MC is quite a reserved, passive person. actually ML has been pining for MC for quite sometime. ML has been confirmed to be the JiYuan friend i mentioned before (*pretends to be shocked*). IRL, ML is MC's brother's friend. ML and MC met before when they were kids, a shit ton of misunderstanding happens and MC ended up hating ML. ML has been pining and acting possessive in the past without even noticing lol. but ML lost his memories when he entered the simulation so... you can kinda say no matter the circumstances deep down inside ML loves MC A LOT. (you can say fate? destined to be lovers???? i guess??)

Heungbo, Zukyun, AlunaGray and 14 others like this.
  20. knokiyoh

knokiyoh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This look interesting OMG , anyone take it please !!!! :oops::blobReach::blobReach::aww: