LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. darish

darish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant live with a chapter a day/2days .. I been reading this for 4 or more hours for 1 month ... ):

Joke, joke , thanks for the answer guys

2. Shadowsword8

Shadowsword8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine the translation catching up with the raws and getting one chapter every 2 to 5 days...

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what imagine? It happened before, multiple times. Then the translation had something go wrong for a bit and mars actually released a ton of chapters daily for a few weeks and translation fell behind again

4. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    what? the translation never caught up directly. Alyschu was on a consistent schedule until she got 10-15 chapters behind and then slowed considerably to leave a gap between raw and translated.

I remember when Alyschu said she would slow down to leave a gap specifically because that was when I first read MTLs

5. Death__Virus

Death__Virus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me, or does Yun Che really do far too much without knowing what he's dealing with?

Hey, I'll be low-key. everyone back home is really important to me, so I can't bring any danger upon them!

Hey. I might meet Jasmine here! I need to get her attention! Let's take part in this tournament!

Damn. I'll be kicked out if I lose in the first few rounds? Let's blackmail a guy. Nobody will notice...

Uh oh. I got noticed... People may forget quickly if I give up, that would be the best....

Let's act tough! I'll win this tournament!

Yay! Jasmine spoke to me!

Oh no... everyone now knows about me?! Oh well. Not like they can investigate and find out where I came from...

Huh? They... can't, right?

*goes back to the home planet to find everyone dead*​
    Like, come on... aren't you using the heavy sword to protect? Jasmine obviously left to protect you- I don't believe that he wouldn't realise that, so is he just sacrificing all his over lovers, family members, friends etc simply to meet jasmine once and likely not be able to do anything but say goodbye again???

I love ATG, but recently, this current 'arc' seems really, really, stupid to me...

When he went to the Snow Song Realm, I knew he wouldn't be able to save Jasmine in 5 years (unless the author pulled some really cheap stuff...) so I was hoping it would be a "Train super hard, hear that Jasmine disappears a few years early for various reasons, feel down for a year or so, return to origin home, bring everyone he cares for to Snow Song realm, train for a few more years, become OP (Divine Master Realm), kill/cripple/punish the ones who harmed master

Arc end.

6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my memory we did catch up once. I never read that statement from Alyschu though she did have issues when she almost caught up at one point in the past. I don't think it was intentional though.

7. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Man the translator is sure trying hard to make stop reading at wuxia world and go to mtl

8. Cognoscere

Cognoscere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll wind up in the same boat just waiting for Mars

9. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    8 was never the best number for CN cultivation.

If you want to blame YC's all-brawn-all-brash-no-brain thinking, blame Mars-Gravity (and then 99% of all of CN's Xuanhuan authors).

CN's Xuanhuan author has to dumb down their MCs and make them do brash stuff (like what Marvel's Quesada and Bendis did to Spiderman and Starlord in the comics) to advance the plotline and deus-ex-machina stuff to save their MC.

But since this is CN and not US, authors tend not kill off waifus frequently because CN authors practice polygamy while US authors practice monogamy.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  10. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boi we gave been fed a load of bull crap just to get disappointed. How nice and there i was expecting him to release that dark energy and beat the living lights out if him

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    If he used the dark energy, Yun Che would have to run away because the region has like a shoot to kill policy concerning the darkness attribute. Well it's not unprecedented since a lot of authors use a technique like this to force the MC into a new region with more powerful obstacles. But I don't think Yun Che will use it.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah people have spammed the comments that 9 is like a golden number in China. But it may be more. I was just saying that I hope the fight re-starts soon.

13. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Only MCs with a deathwish like PMG's MC would do that.

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    You got to admit that a lot of authors use the area reset method. The MC is forced to flee, a spatial rift opens, etc.. Mars seems to use it wisely and where it makes sense like the Illusionary Demon Realm (do I have that spelled right?) or the biggest one when he arrived at the realm of the gods.

15. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeash sure utsi not like what's about to happen will make any sense anyway but we wre here because of the cliffs anyway since nothing happened since forever

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Some comments for 4 chapters ahead of translation
    This tribulation is taking up so many chapters. It's at 9 rounds now which I think is like a lucky or good cultivation number (crossing my fingers). If many more chapters are spent on the tribulation, Yun Che's opponent will come back in the ring and be smacked around in a chapter or two and that will be the end of it. I know it'll take longer than that but I'm just a little bored waiting for the next chapter just to read another round of lightning came down.

17. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    chapters r goddamn short.....finishes in 20s.....too much useless blabbering.....

18. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it seems like someone is trying to click bait us? Hmmmmmmmm

19. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure about you all, but I’m putting ATG on the back burner until the lightning tribulation sequence is done, that way I can binge it all.

20. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's the chapter when author Mars-Gravity's real life woes/issues/problems start to overwhelm him. So he keeps putting cliffs upons cliffs to ensure that readers will hunger for more chapters even after long/indefinite hiatus.