Spoiler World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Refer to c2 and c4 summaries.

Aisha Ann likes this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Need summary of c5 to c30

3. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading arc 1, and MC likes ML in that he is a "great mobile storage" in that when she has to spend a certain amount of money, she can just use the money on him lol

midnight reader likes this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    MC looks cold on the outside but she loves soft and cute things, specifically cats. Reason she likes ML other than his good guy card, having good looks and being the place for her to spend money on is because he has soft hair, or soft looks... Petting his head is a hobby of hers, but she sometimes tries to hold back because then ML won't think she's a good person :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a scene I'm gonna share from the recently released chapters. Remember it's MTL, so it's 10% translation and 90% my words based on my interpretations of them.

6. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't blame her, spending money is hard:ROFLMAO:

Bella94, Poor_Hero and LaDyViL like this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes lol

I remembered when she was a ghost, it was particularly tough. One moment she had to spend your usual RMB. Next moment, she has to spend ghost money.....not like human would accept ghost money. Luckily for her, the supernatural community got so advanced, they now have mobile app for online shopping and of course, they have ghost citizenship lmfao Once, an exorcist and his apprentice wanted to exorcise her. So she called the ghost equivalent of police or law enforcers to shoo them off. She already paid her tax lol

8. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    lately i feel this novel should have named "ML locked up again"

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    She's probably one of those people who kept their precious possession away from others. Plus, the ML before blackening are such a weakling (she said) she thinks it's safer if she locked them up. If you love them, lock them up lol

So let's see what we knows about her.
    -she hates having to spend money
    -she's a slow but elegant writer
    -she's intelligent and smart
    -she won't admit bad things she does
    -she'll ask for evidence when accused
    -she has no prior history of intimate contact before ML
    -she really really likes patting ML's hair (though in post Apocalypse arc, she pat his cap instead)
    -as of the current arc, she doesn't smile (the one time she does try, it was scary)
    -she tops in bed
    -she likes kissing ML
    -she has no qualms regarding sexual intimacy with ML
    -her first reaction to finding ML is to lock him up
    -she always calls ML weak chicken (even when he was practically the leader of a triad)

10. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    when she come across in that arc ML, he was hurt every time so even though you can't call him weak chicken still pretty fragile.

+she likes cat
    +new hobby: feed ML. commented he's like hamster while doing that

11. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think rather than liking the cat, she has weakness for furry or hairy texture. I don't think I've seen any mentions of her wanting to pet animals later on after she found ML's hair is the best.

13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two instances where she was found by ML to be staring at stray cat. Once in 1st arc and then the 2nd arc where ML suggested to adopt the kitten (backfired because it turned to him competing for love with MC by the end of the arc :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:)

+ She's smart but lazy (prefers to make others do her homework, answering questions in the most straightforward and short possible answer)
    + She has strong martial arts
    + She likes to act noble and glamorous (will never admits she's injured in front ML)
    + She likes to use violence
    + She wants to blacken ML (but system says capital NO :sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby:)

14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary for arc 7? The bullied suicidal slow girl?

15. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    arc is still ongoing

16. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a sec, isn't it done, isn't there an arc 8?

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    You said Arc 7. That's when CZ was the canary young miss of triad leader.

The bullied school girl is arc 8.

18. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh ok. I was confused for a moment.

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Found some free time, here's a super brief description of the arc. Limiting myself to below 100 lines (on my mobile phone screen). Only points I can remember, I'm leaving a lot of details here.

CZ got FL (lazy to check name, will call her FL) milk tea as she "requested" but she bought the most expensive tea, and she bought a lot. CZ got the delinquent senpai to accompany her and had the FL and Co drank them all (she really likes to do this, if you remember Arc 1 where she bought the bad guys a lot of drinks and had them drink until drunk). At school CZ bought milk tea for everyone in class, FL who saw it wanna throw up but everyone knows that's her favorite.

Haorenka (lazy to check names) came in as a transfer student, sat next to CZ. She's always staring into space at class while he's always sleeping in class. She always gave him some type of sweet for his meals, everytime is a different type so he's not bored but dunno where she bought them from.

CZ bought a mobile phone and some other stuffs. She got home and throw them in her room. She left for a bit, only to find it missing when she came back. She knocked on the bro's door but he's not opening it, so she kicked it open. She told him to return it but he accused her if stealing cash to buy the things. The parent came back and one sidedly listen to the brother. She closed the door (they can't open the door like something is blocking the door) and beat the bro up (probably). When it's opened again, the parent found out that the bro was so beat up but not dead, what's the fuss. They told hwr to scram and so she left the house, bought a place near school which turned out to be at the same building as Haorenka.

The brother got into trouble with someone he shouldn't have provoked and they're demanding compensation money. Parent came to school demanding her to fork out cash for him. She ignored them even when they loudly said she's a kept woman. Rumors came about, she does have a lot of money and she's clearly not working. School called her about it but she said she's gonna sponsor them a building so ignore it. She later gave them a huge sum of money in return she can leave the family, got lawyers, contracts and all.

FL and ML got together but unlike the original timeline, ML didn't stop his playboy way of changing girlfriends every so often. They broke up and he got a new girlfriend but later then got back together again. FL and co threaten the little third, I'm not sure whether she's wounded in the face or not but FL did shove a wooden stick at her face. The little third climbed up the building wanting to jump just like the Host did in original timeline. When she jumped, she fell into a bush but miraculously survived *hint* silver threads retracted unnoticed from her *hint*. However unlike Host parent, the little third parent pursued the case so FL and ML got into trouble. He decisively left her, disgusted at her cruel side.

During exam, CZ got placed beside FL She found out FL easily breezed through the problems on the paper but whatever, not her problem. Later on, FL got caught cheating. Unlike past exams, this time the paper are joint effort of the schools so she can't easily solve them. Her ranking fell and got called out. Her cheating got busted, and the Principal (who everyone taught was her father but in actuality is just a distant relative) care more about his rep than her so iinm she got expelled.

CZ got Haorenka taking her family name coz he mentioned how he didn't like being in his family. The Mother always came to him for money and wanting him to return to the family so she can get her funds from the family. Haorenka blackened at one point, because he caught the mom and was about to stab her to death only for CZ to stop him so he stabbed her, not knowing it's her. He panicked and got her to treated. CZ later gave the Mother a huge sum of money so she leave, if she return or refuse then she'll die.

The result of their college entrance exam had Haorenka placed in the rankings along with CZ, so they got to go to the same college. Everyone was flabbergasted, this guy was always sleeping in class and he didn't even get to do the exam because he got falsely accused of cheating. CZ bought an apartment near the college for them. Initially she wanted to buy the biggest apartment but when Haorenka stopped her, she had to settle to buying the whole building instead lmfao

After they're done with studies and during graduation, everyone got some background now and their reunion was done at a reknown club known to only cater to members. They got into bragging this and that, mentioning how FL is now working at KTV and ML took over his family business but still changing girlfriends every so often. When they asked CZ, she's still not working or anything, and she's still together with Haorenka. Haorenka is now a successful man. At one point his family came to him coz his father is ill and his stepbrother is in jail, so they need someone to lead the family. He refused it. What he got now, he built himself with help of CZ of course. They probably thought she's being supported by him.
    Nobody: What are you doing now?
    CZ: Nothing.
    Nobody: Nothing? So you're just playing around now?
    CZ: Yes.
    Nobody: So nice, unlike us have to tirelessly work.
    Nobody: Are you still with Haorenka?
    Nobody: Oh, you two are so good. Have been together for so long.
    Nobodies: ...
    Later on as the reunion come to a close, and everyone's leaving, the staff said their expenses are already handled by the boss. The staff didn't hide it and told them the boss is CZ. Their faces changed remembering what happened inside. Some of them are members, so they thought they're so powerful to have the club opened a room for their event but in actuality it's the club's boss (CZ) who opened a backdoor for them.

ML came to bid for a project only to found out CZ was the boss but she didn't even spare time for him as she left with Haorenka. When ML came to look at the project, it's an amusement park and it's really famous. The amusement park is a sweets themed project with every exhibitions having a donation box outside. You came, you don't pay, just play and if you want to, to our can donate. ML overheard the staffs talking, saying how CZ is crazy investing into so much projects and none of them makes money. She only cares about spending and spending and spending money. She's such a prodigal. The other staff replied that the amusement park she built for Haorenka coz he likes eating sweets. Didn't they notice when she's eating her meals, she would leave the dessert? She's leaving them for Haorenka.

The parent came back at one point wanting to get more money from CZ. They came to their place, the guards didn't let them in or confirm she lived there. When Haorenka came back, they saw him and chat with him, acting like good and close relatives. When she returned, they tried to act like a good parent and wronged coz she ain't recognizing them. The residents came out to saw the drama but she directly produced the lawyer and the contract they signed when they broke off relationship. Before they could make excuses, she continued with "You took the money and agreed to server the relationship with me. Now that they're used up, I'm your daughter again?" They left, returning home to cater the little ancestor of their family (the little brother). CZ told Haorenka that they're moving, not wanting to be bothered by the parent again.
    CZ: Go home and pack, we're moving. Bring what you like, buy everything else.
    HRK: Then there's only one thing I can bring. I only like you.
    .........okay, that's a bit more than 100 lines. I really don't know how to make short summaries.

Reminder: Check the first post on the thread for quick links to other summaries in the thread.

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    lol the ML name in this arc is just a short Ji Cheng. And then after CZ made JC's family broke off relationship with him she changed his surname into Xu to be Xu Jicheng and add him into HER family registry so there's only the two of their name in one account.

This arc our ML have more willpower to fight for his position on top:blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: but still failed and still the bottom :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: He really needs to be smart like in the 3rd or is it the 4th arc where only in the early morning where CZ is still sleepy as heck can he tops :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: