Spoiler City of Sin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Scorp_2014, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean by shame of the archerons? and thanks

2. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forget archerons origens and became a classic lady.
    Fall in love with someone who uses her to prejudice Richard, and because of her lady ways Richard banned her, to see if she go back to archeron style, but we never see her again.

3. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @guigs spoilers please

1. I am assuming the shumpters are going to get wiped out soon

2. What happens to the Mensa and Joesph families at the end of the story

4. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Richard let most of them be.
    Schumpters is kicked out of faust

5. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who remember Zendrall end?

6. Tannaman

Tannaman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great novel 10/10 but the ending isn’t my style so it drops some.
    A few question that I’m clueless on
    1. Did they give a backstory on the Dragon?
    2. Did they give a backstory on Shannon and how she survived the wipe?
    3. What level of power is Richard at the end of the novel and what level of power is Flowsand?
    4. What is Richards true name?
    5. Who is Mordred exactly?
    6. Who is that saint guy that tries to get Richard to die or whatever with him at the end?
    7. What is the broodmoth and what happens to her?
    8. What happens to Shannon’s and Richards kid?
    9. What happened to Richards first kid that got aborted or miscarriaged and who was the mom?
    10. What happens to Richards soul guard(I forget her name) and does she get in a relationship with Richard?
    11. What happens to Mountainsea?
    12. What happens to Richard bloodlines? What are all his abilities at the end?
    13. What is the highest grade rune Richard makes and what are the runes he has at the end?
    Ik this is a lot and I appreciate any number of them being answered

Mercy likes this.
  7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    What does
    bas
    mean?

8. XBlood KightX

XBlood KightX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No clue. Don't remember why I would put bas.

Anyways. Faust is
    A floating fortress capable of traveling through planes. It can also suppress the rules of the planes within "hundreds of kilometers" of itself. This fortress has existed for a long time. It predates the Norlanders known history and even the Dragon of Eternity and Time does not know of its origins.

Google translated description if you want to read it your self.
    The true form of fait is not a city, but a floating fortress.

But its origins have been drowned in the long history. Before the emergence of Noland's human beings, it was already here. Even the eternal and time dragons lacked this information, and it was impossible to provide who built the world. De, why does it appear here?

As an unprecedented floating fortress, FS has many powerful functions, but the only one that attracts the most is Richard, which is the rule that volcanic can suppress the plane. Even in the high plane of the abyss, Faust The plane rules can be suppressed over hundreds of kilometers, making the abyss a normal environment.

When he saw this ability, Richard immediately thought of the Abyss abyss and thought of the man who was integrated with the whole abyss. If he used the ability of FS to suppress the power of Abyss, then Richard and he would at least Standing on an equal footing.

Richard immediately decided to start Faust in the right time, driving the floating city into the abyss, and then at the end of the world.
    https://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2981758.html

9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Richard control it?
    And also do ranks get forgoten? And if not what comes after 21? How many ranks after 21 and what rank does he reach? Tnx

10. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    Richard does take control of Faust but that happens in the last 30ish chapters. You can keep going past 21. I can't remember his exact level by end of novel. I think it was close to 30 or maybe a mid 30's. At some point, he was fighting Demons level 36 in the abyss but at this point, level does not really matter anymore.
    The understanding of the planes rules is what is more important. The better your comprehension of the rules of the plane then the stronger you were. Level differences could be made up by simply having a better understanding of the plane's rules.
    Every plane has its own set of rules that govern it. Going to a new plane means learning the rules from that plane.
    That is why Faust is important. Its ability to suppress the rules of a plane made it pivotal for the ending.

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he be getting stronger runes on his body?
    And also will he reach/suprass lvl 7 runes?

12. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't really remember exact details since last time I read this novel was Jan/Feb.
    He does update the runes on his body along with the ones he put on his companions.
    He can make lv 5 runes for sure.
    As for 7, I can't remember.

Mercy likes this.
  13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He prob can...I think that way cause he promised his master/lover (sharon) hell complete her lvl 6 rune which he should have done lel

14. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    That I do remember. He definitely got to lv 6 then because he completed the rune but I can't remember its effects.

15. Tannaman

Tannaman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to be the forgotten one.... Can you answer any of my questions that haven’t already been answered please?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats Richards true name? And does it give him a boost in laws like its said it will?
    And what happens to his kids? I saw what u said about them (them having a tragic start) but u never said if they were good at the end...
    Tnx

17. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    Again can't really remember the specifics.
    I had to look through the mtl for a while to find the best answers for you.

A part of his true name is Issac, meaning redemption. He can absorb the souls of the dead to strengthen his own soul. Actual snippet from mtl below if you want to read it for yourself.
    Finally, new True Name appears finally. This True Name is constituted by two rune/symbol writing merely, they are purest order rune/symbol writing, has not doped any other strengths, represents the complete order rule, Richard is knowing that walks along this road, True Name unceasingly will be formidable, until ultimate of order. New True Name, named Isaac, the meaning is the redemption.
    #1344: Isaac, redemption

There is both a good and bad side to absorbing the souls.
    Good: Absorbing souls strengthens his own soul. The dead souls retain their memory before death. Richard can look through these memories at will. In a later chapter it is explained that he can comprehend the planes rules faster by looking through the memories of the dead.
    Bad: The souls Richard absorbs directly makes him heavier. He has to bear their weight.

Snippet from mtl
    Each soul flies, Richard will feel that the strange strength integrates own soul, his soul therefore is also formidable gradually.
    However every time derives Soul Power, Richard will also feel that the body becomes heavily, the souls of these dying in battle also preserved before death memory, the emotion with not being able to put down wish, they, although did not have directly to enter the consciousness of Richard, but Richard, if needed, can actually read at any time.

These in facial features that on the tetrahedron appears, is these soul consciousness has presently.

These memories, emotions and wish, making Richard understand that below these are the vivid people, each has own idea, own story, has worries itself and is worrying the person.

They are not the digit.

Looking through mtl he has 2 true names. Isaac and and a second one which I can't remember.
    I read this line in chapter 1399
    After Richard oneself two big True Name strengths comb from beginning to end, goes out of the laboratory, arrives at the subsurface storage extraction sacrificial offering, prepares to go to Dragon of Eternity and Time Dragon Temple Sacrificial Offering.
    The other true name has to do with destruction read the following
    reappeared oneself Destruction True Name strength perfectly, the entire process in fact is Richard summarizes itself in destruction domain all the processes of comprehension.

Also found in chapter 1399
    I think his other true name is Destruction or at least that is what that line could also suggest. If anyone knows please correct me.

His children are alive and doing fine the last time they were mentioned. We can only assume that they were fine at the end of novel because novel leaves off with an open ending.

On a side note about the Rank 6 Rune.
    Richard completes it in chapter 1398. It is called the Deepblue Roar.
    Its effects can be read in chapter 1399. Not a typo, completed in 1398 but its description is in 1399.

I think it is safe to say that Rank 6 Rune was the highest Rune Richard made. Novel ends with chapter 1415 while Deepblue Roar was made in chapter 1398.

Read this snippet for its effects.
    Showing of Deepblue Roar is very brief, briefly to somewhat make the blood boil situation: „Various comprehensive promotion load bearing attributes, attach the fire of destruction for the attack.”

Comprehensively promotes the attribute, was this enough has only ruled by force, but can also attach the fire of destruction for the attack.

18. Ayaan

Ayaan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t know if people still read it or know much about it but I got a couple of questions. Been reading it for a while and just couldn’t help myself with a few spoilers I need.

1. What happened to Mountainsea. I heard he got only two daughters but then what happened to her?

2.There also seems to be Alice who was supposed to be his partner.

3. Does flowsand get revived after she dies? Does he never meet her?

4. Do any of his kids die?

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    1*I dont know.
    2*She dies...
    3*Nope....He does see her i think thou...
    Like memorys or some king of spirit imprint or i think she left sth in her book but shes dead.
    4*Nope

20. Allen576

Allen576 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just at chapter 80-90 and i cant help but want some spoilers:
    1. Is Sharon in harem and if she is when does it became official.
    2. Are there any ranks above legendary rank? The gods and that eternal dragon should be above, will Richard be able to reach their level and be able to defeat them?
    3. I heard that Alice and Coco will be harem. How did Alice became a harem member and at what chapter? As for Coco for some motive i just dont like her, i dont hate her but i dont like her too.
    4. How will the relationship between Richard and his father develop?
    5. What will happen with every harem member at the end.
    6. Who will be the Main antagonist?
    7. Will Richard become immortal?