Other Request Is there any novel adaptation from Comic Sweetheart v5-the boss is too kind?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ren1511, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Ren1511

Ren1511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi...
    I read the comic in qidian called sweetheart v5-the boss is too kind.
    It's kind of interesting...
    But I want to know whether if there is any novel? Anyone knows?

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want people to search for you then you need to post the CN name here, with only the translated name then hardly anyone can find it.

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried looking for the raw name of it on Qidian but it doesn't have one
    Maybe that's the reason OP made a request here

4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    Then it's literally impossible to search for the novel, if it even has one, unless re-translating the English title to CN then search for it, or if the Manhua title has CN title then try to type it.

Jeanne_DG likes this.
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    aye and I think the OP would have a higher chance to get the answer if he/she ask on Qidian site/forum. But who knows some people here on NUF might know the raw title of it

Wujigege likes this.
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As per the forum rules, I've removed said link. However, are you sure "极品辣妈好v5" by 齐成琨 is the novel for that comic? I've only skimmed the first few chapters but they're too different.

I'm thinking it's this one instead, "甜心V5:BOSS宠之过急" by 花二宝

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    There was another manhua with similar Chinese title so I misunderstood. Post already deleted~ :sushi_tea::sushi_tea::sushi_tea:

8. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. 7APK

7APK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

10. Jeanne_DG

Jeanne_DG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link. ❤️❤️❤️

11. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give us any spoilers? And why did she died in her previous life??

12. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to MTL. It's easy actually, the words weren't that incomprehensible, it just that there's a lot of things happening.

Spoiler! (Might not be accurate cuz of MTL)
    I'll mainly focus on the past. Their present is quite eventful (things happening in politics, military, Lu Ming's endless line of crazed girls, and Yiren countless trips to the hospital.)

Note: the past being mention was scattered in the story. The author actually never went deep into retelling, mostly just told in reminiscing. It started around mid300 with Lu Ming dreaming and investigating the lost history. He wasn't sure until mid400 and the past were popping out until 1k chapters in the story.

*So, in line with the latest chapter. The emperor indeed killed the MC. I don't quite understand, technically the emperor was pressured. Yiren went to the battlefield at 12, accidents happened like getting semi kidnapped by the enemy's prince then getting engage by said prince but she's capable in war as already mentioned. So as she was a child, acting coldblooded, in the span of 2yrs she was labeled as a demon. (I honestly don't get why they reach here since Yiren was part of a marriage alliance that was exchanged for peace.) Then as she grew up in these two years, the emperor slowly stopped visiting his consorts and instead spend time with her. Hence further sentencing her as an evil seductress.
    The emperor killed people; ministers and servants alike, in the first few days, intending to shut them out. It only fanned the flames honestly though they were afraid. Yiren was then grounded at her palace, with the excuse of damaging her engagement token (? Not sure but she's grounded for sure). So MC doesn't know her 'crimes'. So then finally the emperor sentenced her to death, dressed her in a wedding robe, phoenix crown and exchange nuptial wine with her. Finally saying he won't be his uncle in their Next Life. Of course, as a reader, we know that it's a wedding ceremony. Poor Yiren only knows that it's a poisoned wine. And poor ML can't openly love her. His regrets were taking her in the palace and being her uncle. After all this, he ordered a military family (prominent family. I think they lead the condemnation of the MC) to lead and win a war. If they win, he'll crown their daughter(?) as a princess. If they failed, he'll kill all their family. I'm not sure anymore at this part. I don't know if he had a child or what. But technically the family won and he abdicated. There's a mention of a father in law (MTL) and the new princess. I don't get if by being a princess, he adopted her, which made her son the rightful heir or if the heir is his.
    All this while, he kept MC's body in an ice bed to preserved her and he guard and accompanied her. Hence the mention of him forever guarding her. After he abdicated, he brought MC's body with him to enter the imperial tomb. People were scared shtless I tell you. He said something like you won't allow me to accompany her when alive and now you won't when she's dead. He entered the tomb and lay beside the MC literally claiming it's to guard her.
    Quite sad since he kept expressing how much disgusting the imperial palace he was born in, and that he brought MC there, that he slowly comes to love the girl yet she does not understand he wanted to be her husband in their Next Life. (dude is 14, I'm busy being shock at my hormones changing at that age, but oh well ancient mature early).
    They died in the same year, just a few days apart.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    RakaSarkar and Uncopyright like this.
  13. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers.

So there's this guy in the story. Yue something. He was Yiren fiancee in the past. Like Lu Ming, he is a reincarnation of someone from 3000yrs ago.

He was a prince of the country that they were at war with. He met MC at the war. I think MC ends up kidnapped. Anyway, they shared moments with then guy fell in love. He asked Yiren for her hand in marriage and Yiren readily agreed. At this part, you'll get that MC is literally true to her birth. As an ancient woman, she was mature enough to know that marriage is political. That sooner or later, she will be given for marriage and advantage, that her marriage will be used as a pawn sooner or later. So she agreed thinking this is a huge advantage for her uncle. Poor MC had no concept of love at the time. Her condition was for the guy's country to be their ally, to aid them when needed. While the guy condition for her country was that they may not bully her. (Reason why I don't get why her country men were so adamant to kill her. Maybe they thought he wouldn't want her anymore as she is called a demon). He gave her a waist jade pendant as their engagement token. (Emperor was so mad after this while MC was literally clueless. Like dude did i just gave u a free ally)

(I'm not sure anymore at this part)
    So MC's country was not written in history. I think MC discovered that 3yrs after her death, the country disappeared. Even MC was never recorded in history (she was labeled evil). Now we don't know what happened or who destroyed the country. However, later the teacher (historian teacher in the latest chaps) mentioned that Lu Ming might be wrong (?) about the missing princess. Because instead, written in such country history (forgot the name) the prince was engaged to such princess (MTL doesn't give the proper translation). Anyway, the gits of it were that the prince was totally in love with the princess and buried with her. In his country, the princess was called as a fairy (as opposed to MC's country). I don't get it but ML was internally angry for Yue guy for changing history/faking it. So dunno? He might have gone and avenged MC's death.

In the present, Yue guy started remembering the past after he saw the dairy of Lu Ming and his study of MC's country. He kept saying that MC own him and that she's supposed to be his wife. (Both because of their past life marriage agreement and something about missed/wrong meeting. It might be how LM and JYR end up marrying since he kept condemning LM and saying they weren't supposed to be married if not for blah blah blah)

Actually, he is a good guy. Quite calculative and cunning, definitely won't eat dirt if pit against ML. Just a poor boy who entered too late and become the second male lead.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    RakaSarkar, spchntrt and Uncopyright like this.
  14. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after that?

15. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read much after. I was just curious about their past. After I get the gits of most of it, I stopped reading. Around after the 1000 mark, they have a son but their relationship weren't stable at all. I think ML left before her due date of something. At this point, their past caught up to them and would sometimes argue about that particular point. I don't think the misunderstanding about the past were fully cleared yet.

Anyway, it's quite long and I'm really only interested in their past country after knowing from historian teacher guy that it does not exist though there are some evidence but it was hinting towards the other country history (fiancee's country).

I haven't been following the manhua as well after one of the btches got on my nerves. Ummm that girl that ML had this responsibility etc towards. I just hate that he was letting that whatever gratitude dept hurt MC. So yeah, I dunno if the manhua was even properly following the original source or the further development.