Discussion If you become MC

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by TrollingTrolls, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i become MC in novel and I wanted to stay alive but I want to go on an adventure with girls.

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

If I become Mc in novel, in a high school, I wanted to meet magic and science at the same time. To meet Misaka and Accelerator.

To aru majutsu no index.

if i become Mc in novel, but I wanted to play the best VRMMORPG with beautiful girls. And meet the Absolute sword, in the game.

Sword art online

I only mentioned the novels where I was most likely to survive.

2. golfapichai

golfapichai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except for smartphone which i don't read yet, Index and SAO are pretty hardcore. I think that unless you have the same luck and personalities as the MCs, it would be pretty hard to survive.

You want to meet Accelerator?

3. Tomatoomuch

Tomatoomuch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I'd like to be free, to watch every never-ending journey of people, to fly freely everywhere, to be something but also be nothing, and most of all, . If you could think of a novel related to this I could only thank you and appreciate your knowledge~

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    do you need some help from truck-kun?

5. Beltran

Beltran Seafarer

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll go with my favorite novel here, Superstars of Tomorrow, I'm really curious about the world building and how much did the world changed in that novel. Furthermore, it's a slice of life novel, my safety won't be compromised

6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Toaru majutsu no index,
    Normally, as long as you do not get into the secrets of the solar city, nothing serious can happen.
    Same thing for index,
    before meeting index and misaka, touma lived almost a normal life.
    In Toaru if Touma could not find a solution, index would simply forget her memory and start a new life.

You want to meet Accelerator?

I think Accelerator can be nice, as long as you do not come to fight him. It has been shown in to aru no kagaku no railgun. And in to aru too, the proof,
    he did not kill Misaka 20001, the first time.

And I think it's worth it to meet the best esper of the solar city.

in Sao

Yes, you are right here first season is hardcore,
    unless we stay in the lower floors like a noob.

But apart from this season, the other seasons, it safe, if you do not choose asuna like waifu and if it's not you who finished sao.

7. golfapichai

golfapichai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I could only choose one, I would go with
    Index
    Each enemy/opponent Touma has to face is almost godlike, the more story goes, the more closer to god they are. Even if you do nothing to save Index. she will be taken away,then you can only live as an unfornated boy. Because Touma's adventure starts when he met Index and save her after all.
    By the way, you even remember her codename!?? That's amazing.
    Accelerator
    Yeah. he's good guy deep down, but he's not aware of that. He won't bother you if you don't piss him off. At earlier story, he'd be pisssed at you just because you start talking to him.
    SAO
    In SAO and ALO, you have to 'defied' the system. That'd mean strong will, which comes from experience and personality.
    GGO would not happen if you do not act like Kirito.
    And in Alicization, Anime still doesn't get there, but It's pretty the most hardcore one in SAO.

8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Index

Alright, you win, the world is too dangerous ! But i still want to meet Misaka and Accelerator.
    i think you talk about the little girl, she is the last Misaka serial 20001 alias Last order :D

Sao

No game is unbeatable even if it is not kirito, all the games, it was always, to train, to look for the best equipments and to establish the strategies to finish the dungeons. Only the last boss, is more difficult to fight than others. Sorry to others but sacrifices will be necessary.

Alo
    if Asuna isn't my waifu, i didn't have to defied the system and don't forget the phantom of Akihiko Kayaba. And if she was my girlfriend. First i will call the police because a middle-age man try to marry a highschool girl, after I was looking for a proof like what, he hacked a game hack server and taken the mind of 300 peoples

GGO
    I probably would not be here, I do not think it would be me who will finish the Sao game or I finished it with the other players. And this is not a death game so it safe. I will just don't know who is he ?

Alicization
    i have to read to forge my opinion about this.

9. golfapichai

golfapichai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Index
    I want to meet Misaka too. I wants Acceleratot's power though.
    SAO
    'This is a game, but it is not meant to be played' quoted Akihiko Kayaba.
    It is mentioned in both anime and LN that just at around floor 70, the clearing team was already become less and less.
    ALO
    You can't. That jerks was legally engaged with Asuna. He also owned ALO. As for finding evidence, I am not police or detective so I can't say much.
    GGO
    GGO is not a death game. but there are serial killer targeting players.
    Alicization
    It might be the greatest and longest adventure for Kirito. Though I haven't read Vol.19 yet.

10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sao

I think they will continue to advance in the game, because if they do not go upstairs,
    they will eventually die, their real bodies are in the hospital. Seeing the death of their friends will motivate them to finish the Sao game faster, unless they give up. [/ Spoiler]

Alo
    I see, I change the plan in this case,
    I will go to the Alo and ask Yui to copy me the data of Alo on my nerve gear and then I send them to the police, saying that Nobuyuki Sugō to steal the data of the game Sao. In this case unless he bribed the police, he will not be able to stop an investigation on this.
    And later even if Nobuyuki Sugō wants to get married to Asuna, she has to even sign her name on paper if they will not be officially married, but too bad, asuna is still unconscious, if she is awake, she will definitely refuse.

And then Nobuyuki Sugo is not Akihiko Kayaba, it's an idiot, do not take the head, I'm sure there are several ways to stop it. It is a person who loses his reason easily, because he has an inferiority complex as soon as he finds himself in a difficult situation.

GGO
    There are serial killer targeting players.

Yes but don't forget the topic we are the MC in the story,
    we are Kirito, with not the same brain, no the same skill, but the same body with the situation.

Death gun can kill only under certain conditions, first
    - the house of the target must have low security
    - the target must me alone
    - the target must be in the game,
    - the target must be killed as the same time as the target character.

and so your argument does not hold since one is always safe in the case where we are the Mc.

11. Houye

Houye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For something like this I will reluctantly go with a decent non harem and no shotas or lolies japanese novel. Not sure which one

12. SSMachine

SSMachine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably Trafford's Trading Club. I mean, I am pretty suited to it(?) I guess? Since I can entertain myself pretty well.

GDLiZy likes this.
  13. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Trafford's Trading Club is the one.

Although I want to experience the story of the Gu Daoist Master and the like, I probably would not survive in those hostile setting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.