Spoiler Spoiler Request : Adorable Food Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lan lan, Jun 18, 2018.

1. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree 1000%. I'm all for her leaving but since that's not in the author's plan. Her getting some revenge would be great.

CatBunn and midnight reader like this.
  2. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm honestly done with this translator whoever it is is so bipolar with the hiatus thing, no warning or reason. And also the chapters are all messed up cause apparently translator is still going on their account and posting more things which has nothing to do with the story it's just random chapters from other stories. Like why are you catfishing us readers to check out the story when you're not translating it's honestly so annoying that I keep getting notifications on adorable food goddess update to not get anything. I get you're trying to attract viewers but it's so frustrating that we the readers are actually getting nothing.

magfuentes and midnight reader like this.
  3. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it's being updated everyday but the chapters are messed up. The current chapters (I think 143) are after chapter 37. I don't know why the placement is messed up but yeah it's from 37 onwards so read from there.

4. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's still the same chapter (bothered) every time I check it's still (bothered) but with a different chapter #, translator is on another hiatus.

5. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they already fixed the sequence of the chapters and its updating everyday

6. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy that the translator FINALLY figured out the chapter thing

7. kcinara

kcinara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that he regrets everything he said, She already gave him a second chance so his horrible behavior is beyond inappropriate. His commentary about how she is bellow Lui Yiyi is something unforgivable and something she should hold a grudge.

8. kcinara

kcinara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the misunderstanding between them be solved before or after they get married?

9. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translators abandon this novel again?

10. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much I know chunyu and fl will marry in chap 165 happily where Liu li will still trying to plot against them.
    and about liuli I only know one think she will end as alone person on her own choice eg. Like becoming a monk something when she betrays ml's brother and he will lost his love towards her (indeed she is determined to redeemed herself for all her bad deeds still now she did).

midnight reader likes this.
  11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And beside I already quit this novel because how much I used to love this novel it is already ruined
    1) because of same misunderstandings
    2) some character's are too overbearing
    3)mainly translator's incomplete work

12. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator is on another hiatus again and skipped more chapters *sigh* why can't there be more caring translator who cares for their reader too other than just money.

13. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we don't have new chapters, but now we have this:

love-cutter, Aina Seira and kcinara like this.
  14. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited. Thanks for sharing. Any idea if it's actively being translated? Like, which day is the new episode subbed and posted? Which site is it posted in?

15. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have much information, but it looks like it's new. Yesterday I looked at this youtube channel and they had a new raw episode (3).

love-cutter likes this.
  16. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime is much better than the live action adaption of the novel. Their voice actors r so awesome!!!

darkcrystal and bibi like this.
  17. Sheanerys

Sheanerys New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime is ongoing and you can find the english translation on this Youtube channel Mizurex33 Aka Mizu
    there are currently 8 episodes but only 6 translated. However the anime is a little bit different. It's more like a shojou and alot of things are cut out or changed making it cute and innocent. It's still good unlike the drama which is completly diffrent. Honestly I dont like the live action at all. It's called "cinderella chef"

The novel is currently updated until chapter 154 with some missing chapters.
    Until 155 Xia Chunyu sets up everything to get revenge on the people who hurt the FL. So her supposed to be "husband" is banned from taking the official exam there for his future is doomed. And they even suggest that her father devorces her stepmother but it's not that easy. The FL gets her identity back and they manage to leave with the least damage after confronting the emporer. The FL is immediatly taken to Chunyu's residence as the second daughter inlaw. Ofcrs her mother inlaw is not making things easier to her and they start preparing the wedding ceremony when chunyu's parents receive again a royal decree this time to wed Liu Li to their third son.

18. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell me what happens to Liu Li and the royal family???
    And what happens when the MC gets revenge on her family and stepmother. Face slapping moments are the best :blobpopcorn_cool:

19. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also someone spoil me about the ending cause there's been way too many misunderstandings with MC and ML. Like seriously!!!

20. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I read in a review that he cheats a lot or was caught with the MC's sister. Was he actually having sex with her (or anyone) or just fooling around?