Resolved How to ask someone out

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JuuHachi, Dec 14, 2018.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    For those with experience (real life) how did you ask someone out? Like feelings have been building up between the two of you and now you want to change this friends but not really friends quo into a romantic one, how did you do it?

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not scared of asking someone out, you're scared of being rejected. So just ask normally like, "Hey, I like you. Will you go out with me?" If they say yes then you're good. If they rejected just say "It's just a prank bro!"

3. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Invite the girl out, talk about how to enjoy the day by heading into something fun without exposing the reason why you ask her out, when the night comes, pull out the thing you hid in your pocket and you give it to her, Once she wakes up in the basement, keep drugging her until she will love you.....

Wait, is this how to ask a girl out on a date and not to kidnap her? Uhh...just do what i told and change the last part into confessing to her and be prepared to get rejected.

4. mariean

mariean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This response but without the ‘it’s just a prank bro’ it makes u look like a fucken embarrassment like just move on

5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the one goal of dating (for my specific demographic) is marriage, so basically you just kinda invite them out repeatedly until its obvious that both parties are interested, and then casual conversation can probably cover the rest of the process. I did break the rules of the thread however, by posting as someone without any experience.

6. mariean

mariean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if it’s a guy just fall on his dick everything else will work out itself after that

7. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. :hmm:
    Although I've been into a handful relationships, they're usually the first one to initiate so I'm not really experienced in confessing.

But I confessed to 2 of people who are now my exes.
    & it was not as romantic or exciting like in the movies.

...that's probably just because I just threw out sa straight ball "I like you" to them without giving a fk about the romantic atmosphere between us or anything else.. :blobjoy:

& after that I just told them I'll wait for their answer & changed the topic as if I just did not confessed to them... :sweating_profusely:

JuuHachi likes this.
  8. Sir Edric

Sir Edric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just nut up and ask them out, as one of the previous posters said, its just the rejection part that sucks - but that's all apart of the game. At a certain point you'll understand its a numbers game and it takes X amount of attempts before you will succeed and Y amount of attempts more before you find that real special someone.

You are going to have 0 chance of success for every shot you don't take.

JuuHachi likes this.
  9. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just ask them to do something, you don't need over complicate it, I'm from england, you just ask them to go for a drink, the more complicated you make it the more likely you will be rejected, keep it simple, hang out (alone) if its going to happen it will happen.

Fiorisi and JuuHachi like this.
  10. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    do some tests first. Plan a few events, just you two. Something casual. Movies, some random shopping, trip to a beach or arcade or some kinda theme park. As friends. But since itsj ust you two you can know how you guys click. If they dont seem to think of you as a romantic interest despite that then what more can you do?

I dunno much other ways than just being subtle about it. I mean personally im a pretty frank dude, i've always just asked people out casually. Nothing serious, you know, just like a preliminary kinda thing, an intention to date but details to be decided upon later depending on how we feel after. I've only dated like three people up to now and thats the way i've done it.

I mean i aint no spring chicken anymore. Im already like 22. Too old for bullshit. Either we datin' or we just chillin' but i aint got time for no ambiguous tomfoolery.

JuuHachi likes this.
  11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, you don't understand. If you responded like I said, you won't feel embarrassed, in fact you'll feel better. The enemies would be confused too. If you be like "that's fine" then you will still feel embarrassed while others don't care what you feel.

12. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    "Excuse me, would you mind getting out?"

13. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I'm from, we mostly go someplace to eat. Ask the person out like you'd ask a friend but add some words. For example:
    Friend : "Hey, they have good sandwich in this place. Wanna go?"
    Potential date: "Hey, they have good sandwich in this place. Wanna go with me?/Wanna go together?" Or some shit. Been a while since I last did this.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  14. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry dude, everyone and their dog knows you are not joking though.

15. jewrel23

jewrel23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude simple just muster up your courage and ask her out do not let it show you have an ulterior motive or something the only hard part for that is just mustering your courage be confident about yourself and thing will flow the way it is

P.S if you have a romantic rival just kidnap him and gut him like a tandoori fish and spread his carcass in front of her doorstep

16. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    mr. policeman the criminal is right over here!

Tsukkin and Ai chan like this.
  17. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    this went from 1 to 100 real quick

tirirism likes this.
  18. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this would be very effective, if i want her to have fun by her lonesome.

19. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    But what about their chickens?

20. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    you. i like your answer.