Discussion Sex Island exists

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny, kid won a ticket and dad was like I wanna come too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I don't really see the use of this one hour with 15 women, the max you can do is 4 if they like surround you…
    While it sounds good(except for the drugs, why would you wanna get wasted and possibly sick with all the beauties around?)though it would be wasted on me, I only like white untanned girls...damn my pickiness.
    Also I wonder about oral, do guys there even do oral for these women, okay maybe the first time, but after they go around… I woulnd't wanna do that to a woman who recently had sex with another dude, or hell even kiss her.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7952973/winner-free-ticket-sex-island-orgy-16-virgin/

2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a scam to me...

reagents 11 likes this.
  3. FaerNC

FaerNC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're that desperate, just get a prostitute, much much cheaper.

4. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a good way to make useless fuckboys who does nothing in society.

5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    If they're extremely good, a man might pleasure 6 women at a time to some degree, albeit 2 might not be as pleased as the rest.

And those videos? They 'promise 2 girls to each visitor' but each video has more than a 2 to 1 ratio at any time, so they're exaggerating a bit

Loni4ever likes this.
  6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    If you aren't that bright, allow me to explain.
    I do not wanna go there, I did not say I wanna go there.
    Going there doesn't mean you're desperate or that you are dry.

7. Arkantos

Arkantos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure the girls will be free of STDS but will the guests be?

Loni4ever likes this.
  8. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the weirdest story I've seen. Also, Sex Island seriously sounds shady, like, human trafficking kind of shady.
    Also, 4600 pound (about $6000) US Dollar seems like an awful investment for 4 days, It also seems super cheap in comparison, and the fact that it's located close to Venezuela is just screaming "something bad is happening here".

Lurker of the dark and Jojo775 like this.
  9. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    But, but he gets a full island prostitute buffet...

I do prefer just hooking up with girls from bars though

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it exists, Ai-chan has been to one. Well, technically that was a nudist resort island, but most people can't tell the difference. So it's close enough that Ai-chan can say that this can be legit, though Ai-chan has not been to the Carribean unless you consider Bermuda Island. Their strawberry daiquiri is great.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    For that much money you could've bought two wives.

A5G_Reaper, Grimnights and Arkantos like this.
  12. Ol bugga

Ol bugga Carved of stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Our penis already hurts after the 2nd and 3rd erection(if you try to get a stiffy in quick succession, one after the other). I actually had to tell my gf once that i was not in the mood again, simply because after a while it just hurts

13. rfu12

rfu12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing this story with us! This is seriously funny. Maybe I'll try my luck next year too

Jojo775 likes this.
  14. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    So you've been to an orgy island, only you didn't have to pay a entrance ticket, only the normal stuff like apartmant,booze,food? I mean the guys didn't have to pay for it, it would obviously be free for you, or you would even be payed.
    Sry that's just you. Well other people too as well, but I wouldn't put it as average, maybe it is maybe it isn't, there are guys who can do a lot more and those who can do less.

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to start following the right kind of news

Loni4ever and Jojo775 like this.
  16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really an orgy island. Just because people are nude there doesn't mean everyone's having sex everywhere. Ai-chan even played ping pong and beach volleyball with some random people while totally naked. You do sometimes see people having sex on the beach or in the bushes, but the rule is to respect each other. Ai-chan did have lesbian sex with the bar owner's hot underaged daughter.

A little background, me and my gf Waiwai came to a nudist resort several days ago. We do normal stuff, watch people do normal stuff, while in the nude. And everyone has been so nice, no touching at all without permission. Sure, we still got picked up, but we told them we were lesbians and they were cool with it. We even played table tennis with the guys who tried to pick us up but Waiwai totally sucks at it because of the volume of her tits. Well anyhow, due to work, Waiwai had to go back to China, and since I don't feel like going home yet, I'm staying here for a couple more days.

Now back to last night. I was drinking alone at the resort's only bar and watching naked people do normal things when some guys came and bought me drinks. As per my usual, I only drank strawberry daiquiri. I really dislike the taste of beer and any variance of vodka just doesn't sit well with my stomach. Like usual, I accepted, because why not? Their loss. It's free alcohol and I can't get drunk.

Surprisingly, last night, for the first time ever, my vision started getting unfocused at the 10th glass. At the 12th glass, the whole world was spinning for me. And I had to ask for help to take me to my room. I passed out the moment my head hit the mattress.

This was a first.

I never passed out from the 12th glass. Never ever. I usually drink more than this without feeling anything. 5 years ago, my record was 25 glasses of strawberry daiquiri in one night, with pauses and toilet breaks. But last night, I got defeated at the 12th glass.

I can only attribute it to aging. My liver doesn't seem to be able to process as much as it used to. I can't even drink coffee or mocha now without feeling dizzy after the 3rd cup. Ai chan seems to be getting old. I bet soon I'll start feeling osteoporosis.

To guys who take pride in being old, how do you cope with your increasingly advanced age? Is it giving you any problem in your daily lives?

No, Ai-chan still had to pay the boat fare, the chalet rent and the meals. However, it is very easy for two girls to get guys treating them when they're naked as they day they're born. Especially with Waiwai's huge tits, guys can't take their eyes off her hot nakedness. After the meal, we'd usually tell them we can't go to their rooms because we're both lesbians. Hahaha.

It's fun looking at guys having a naked hardon.

17. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    If I win the lottery I definitely consider it. As long as all girls I’m with gets a clean bill of health. I don’t mind taking one myself. It’s a good chance to try everything you ever wanted to ever try. My girl may not be my girl afterwards, but I would still consider doing it.

Jojo775 and Ai chan like this.
  18. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    not into orgies, I don't like to share sex partners

Loni4ever likes this.
  19. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Chan if I win the lottery. I think I would enjoy spending money on you having fun. I think it would be a blast. I’d also make sure it would only be as friends. If I won enough I’d also invite both your boyfriend and girlfriend. I’d probably be busy doing my own thing, but hanging out at meals or at the beach sounds like fun.

Loni4ever and Ai chan like this.
  20. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    What about seeing what cannot be unseen? Or is everyone aestetically at least okay. Oh an how many guys in average are hairy?
    About aging, I don't think it affect how much you can drink unless you waste your liver. It's about being an active drinker, if you stop for a while, it will take a lot less to get you drunk.