Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the link!!! can i download it? :hmm:

nejvi likes this.
  2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure :blobsweat: maybe you need to install the app for that? Dunno actually. Edit: yes u have to download the app to download it.

nejvi, Yulia Scarlet and Uguisumaru like this.
  3. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
    THank you for the info!!! i tried downloading the app but it seems i had to register a pone number but cant find one with my country in it...:blobfearful::(

nejvi and Nyann like this.
  4. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the fanfic :aww::blobsmilehappy: I'm gonna read it now and nosebleed :blobnosebleed:

nejvi and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link

Sameee tho its also adorable to see lwj bottoms in the fics ive read,the younger lwj looks more like it. but....wwx is just adorable!!! its like the more i look at wwx the more i understand lwj's mind:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and find anything he does as adorable,even tho he's the strong and evil yiling patriarch that the cultivational world knows:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and wwx didnt think twice submitting to lwj:blobnosebleed: idk but the lan men sure oozes that seme energy:blobthinkingsmirk:

nejvi, Nyann and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    true true wei is all talk on sex stuffs but cannot DO AHhAHAHAHAHAH LMAO LOLOLOLOLOL.
    i read that fanfic ahjhahah always nosebleed hahahahah damn smutty:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::cookie:
    OH DAMN TAT IS SUPER HOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    in a sense tat lwj mind is everything wei does is cute and wans to hug him and do him? hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobowoevil_horns::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::cookie::cookie::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobamused:.

ya lan men sure hav the seme energy ahhaha maybe cause of thier arm strength? :blobthinkingsmirk:

10. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link

im sure there's more than just wwx being cute thats going on in lwj's mind:blobokhand: thats a bonus,but more on them being romantic..thanks to lan an and that they will give up everything and wait for the one they love.

11. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    No my eyes~:blobastonished::blobastonished: oh why?:blobsob: My seme image of him might break!!!!!!!!!! Oh god:blobdead:no

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Japorea, Hana_rhea, Nona and 4 others like this.
  12. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    true true (y)

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool: It will never break my seme image of LWJ :aww::blobnosebleed: I love reversible couples but :blobnosebleed: Wei Wuxian has the hot power uke vibe :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: know what I mean:blobnosebleed: As for Lan Wangji he has the hot seme type of vibe :blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove:
    Sorry guys but I just can’t picture Lan Wangji being uke :blobpensive: not even when he was younger :blobcry:

Characters positions.
    Lan Wangji = seme :blobnosebleed:
    Wei Wuxian = uke :blobnosebleed:
    Wen Ning = seme :blobnosebleed:
    Lan Jingyi = uke :blobnosebleed:
    Lan Xichen = seme:blobnosebleed:
    Jiang Cheng = uke :blobnosebleed:
    Jin Ling for some reason I think he would ether be seme or uke :blobnosebleed: depending on who u ship him with. :blobicecreamlove:
    Lan Shizui = seme :blobnosebleed:
    Nie Mingjue = seme:blobnosebleed:
    Jin Guangyao = reversible :blobnosebleed:
    Nie Husiang = secret seme:blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed:

Welp I guess that’s all I will name the list is getting long beside I got most of them :cookie::aww: Of course most of these had influence with my shipping system *COUGH* Wangxian *COUGH* Xicheng and *CHOUGH* Wen Ning x Lan Jingyi. :blobsweat_2:

14. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... If Wei Wu Xian in Mo Xuan Yu's body fits him as the uke, what do you think if Wei Wu Xian is actually in his own real body? A seme or still an uke? Or can he be seke [reversible] with Lan Wangji?:blobthinkingsmirk:

As I read before, Wei Wuxian's real body is like a few inches lower than that of Lan Wangji. Hmm, can they be a seke couple just like Dark Heaven Manhwa?:blobwoah:

Manly couples:blobokhand:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Except Lan JingYi lmao. I see him as the seme along with Lan SiZhui for Jin Ling. Nie MingJue is uke for me :cookie: if I ship him with Lan XiChen. And riba if I ship him with JGY :blobowoevil:. Hehehe I love them manly ukes.

Nah... That's again my problem. I wanna ask why do people ask for seke only for manly couples? Y no switch Asami and Akihito? -_-
    Dark Heaven is a manhwa showing a almost realistic homosexual relationship. It's got the charm of it's own. (Tho I don't find it interesting as it's too angsty for my poor heart. Plus even if people call it 'realistic', at the end all Korean manhwas have the same problem, so this that blah blah let's talk about it on another thread)
    Mo Dao Zu Shi is not as much focused on "homosexuality" as it's on the "relationship". It's seme and uke are very different from their counterparts, but , it's almost a heteronormalised relationship love making terms. Like, as @TwilightForest created a thread, the author either might have simply followed seme uke Dynamics or there really might be more to Wei Wuxian'' sexuality. He even went as far as to say if LWJ wanted him to bear his children when he came inside him. It's the same man who used to , and still does, flirt with any pretty woman he comes across. (Lol he does flirt with girls , it's naturally his way, even after getting together with LWJ. He doesn't flirt with other men that way).
    So no... No way I can imagine Wwx and LWJ being a switch couple. Partly because they are also obsessed and totally happy with their sex position s. Even if WWX wants to "rape" him (this guy has a rape kink seriously), he wants to do it being on the receiving end.

16. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks for the perspective:blobhug: but I think by the end of the day, it's still WWJ and LWJ decision [sorry I treat them as if they are true ppl:facepalm:]. Ah as long they are both love each other, it wont be a problem:blobokhand:

17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the main characters relationship with one another only... I enjoy other people's ships like xicheng and zhuiling and all I do and have no problem with them "to each his own of course" but I personally don't ship other or side characters with one another and also any one of the mains with other people (no other ship other than the main couple for me I think)
    Speaking of the main character ship with other characters I've seen many pair Wei wuxian with lan zhan (of course we don't need to pair them they are the main power duo) , jiang cheng and wen ning while lan zhan is always and only paired with Wei ying I think he has made it so clear in the novel that Wei ying is the only one for him that no one dares pair him with someone else lol

18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I don't ship any other characters like crazy. I am fine with anything. Lol but don't reverse Lan XiChen lmao. Speaking of him, I can either ship XiCheng, LXC x JGY, LXC x NMJ :blobReach:
    On the other hand I have seen ships like jc x wwx and wn x wwx. (Heck even ljy x wwx). I don't ship it obviously. At least not both-sided. One sidedly from not-wwx's perspective I am fine with such vibes. Partly because nothing beats WangXian. But sex even hugging, touching or talking romantically and all, nope. No way. Only one sided (unexpressed) feelings are fine. Because given the story, it might be possible Wen Ning or Jiang Cheng develop certain romantic feelings for Wei Wuxian. But nope. Nothing threatens my precious ship:blobtriumph:

19. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is someone here who can translate what's on 4th pic, I'd be delighted :blobsmilehappyeyes: enjoyy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't blame lan zhan for falling for Wei ying I mean yiling laozu is a bit too sexy to pass up lol....... Just saying really lol :blobcheeky:
    The last one is sooooooo cute with a murderous cinnamon roll in the back......

This scene (3rd pic) in the yi city arc was rather thrilling nothing beats wen ning in being the most formidable fierce corpse