Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Conclusion! Wen Ning’s a sea turtle :blobjoy:
    5AD59103-B3F5-4C47-984B-66E4362C93D4.jpeg
    I’m sorry I’m not sorry :blobokhand: •••:blobsleepless:•••:blobjoy:

2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    seersear, AI Xin, Hana_rhea and 7 others like this.
  3. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! :blobpeek:

Does anyone know if there is a translation for the ending of the audio drama, please? :hmm:

4. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    There WAS I cannot find it anymore. Copyright issues.

5. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No Problem and You're Welcome:blobokhand::blobsmilehappy: I'm thirsty for WangXian and really love it so I shared with everyone to know about them more :blobhug::blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    An innocent pure soul who's loyalty is as cute as a dog's but can be fierce as a bear but is as slow as a sea turtle ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

I want Jin Ling to someday realise Weny Bear had no intention whatsoever to kill his dad it was a horrible accident!! Just like how Wei had 0 intentions to have let anything happen to Shijie!!

It's available online but through Chinese webs? But, there was a member here who bought the books online through Amazon, I think? Hopefully, they see this to let you know how to get them.

However, I saw a post on Twitter saying the printed books are available again to be preordered from 14th December. Despite the printed books only being available in Chinese they sell out fast, GDC fan abroad are loyal :blobpopcorn_cool:

7. LilyARiggs

LilyARiggs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!

LoveYou59seconds and nejvi like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    There is the online version which we can all get access too but there is also a printed version. Most people I know who bought the printed version did so by using the Chinese websites which sold it. Hold on my friend let me see if I can find the post of the member who got it through amazon for you! Give me a min!

Edit:
    Dude! Dude! @LilyARiggs I found it!!! The posts about getting them online - Here & Here

Edit : LOL I'm an idiot I friggin forgot that these links are in the directory, Goddamnit my memory is becoming like Wei's

9. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember only the main lines...
    "~Using this unknown piece to promise my life~" from the translation. it's mainly Wei Wuxian's perspective, I remember that...
    I really like the high notes part. (Chinese traditional singing style?) Ofc I will never get tired of listening to it. After the drama episode ends I always happily stick to the Ed and imagine all kinds of WangXian moments (and angsty moments) through the song...

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahahahha lolol bunny weiying is standin on 2 feet ahahhahah so cute. lol the leasg h ahahhahah around his neck LOLOL cannot take it ahahhahahah.
    poor JL to see wei and lan zhan fun time hahahaha, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:p:p
    JC is always givin the wtf am i doin here face hahahha:p:p:p:p:p:D:D
    ahhhhhhhhhh tat is soooooooooooooooooo sexy ahhahah lol nice way to carry his wifi:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)
    lol JL being a fkin bitch mistress as usual -.- just like JC. is it just me of ppl from aceint times r so damn hung up on gettin revenge, like seriously they got nth better to do is it. or its seriously nth to do tats y hate innoccent ppl for nth and blame them and wan revenge -.- soooooooo narrow minded LOLOL :p just sayin hahahhahahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    from chp 83?
    ahhahahha lol wen ning is cute aft all ahhahhaha i shall wait for another 10 chapter den read again ahhahhahah lolol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link

zeromint, Hana_rhea, Heroine and 8 others like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Dui_PY6UUAAUFTg.jpeg
    (Amazing art I love it!!!)
    Source:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Aishishimi/status/1074319731006402565
    What is this "the last supper" mo dao zu shi version lol
    Nie huaisang and jin guang yao here are like me in a family gathering without my close cousins seriously lol
    Nie huaisang giving off the dangerous vibes here with that look if you ask me like he is ready to pull off a mastermind plan or an assassination right at the table lol..... honestly even mingjue seems to be more cheerful like he is enjoying himself than huaisang (though honestly what exactly is mingjue doing??? Feet off the table mate and don't play with your food those are edible drumsticks not ones you play the drum with there goes that poor poor bowl of peas...that's enough already mingjue *face-palming hard*.....what and for who exactly is xichen cheering for? Is he drunk again???) ..... Jin guang yao embarrassed???....???
    Jin ling and jingyi are at it again as sizhui's negotiation skills fail I mean come on boys the whole plate is full pick from wherever you like......
    Xue yang and a-qing seem what every older bro and little sis look like 'fighting over why did you eat from my bowl!?'
    Wangxian made jiang cheng spit his food??? "don't waste food a-cheng!"
    Wen qing cheering up her dead depressed brother???
    Normal people eating food: shijie feeding her blushing future husband and song lan helping his old friend eat properly......
    And then there is Wangxian I'm pretty sure lan zhan was eating properly but that got boring for Wei ying also I think they ran out of chairs lolz....... :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

zeromint, Hana_rhea, Heroine and 13 others like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that JL is there, Shijie and her husband looks quite young

Fiorisi, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup but I guess it's probably just for the art cause they both die and we don't know what they would look like when jin ling became 15 years old
    I see a lot of dead people in this art ..... Just saying.....

17. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hullo lovely people. I just realized that I never sent pictures of the MDZS novels that I bought :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This was the genuine limited edition that I bought on Taobao. I got really lucky since I bought it immediately before stock ran out. So.. Sorry I can't give you guys a link to the store that sells it anymore.The postcards and bookmark were nice additions. As you can see, there's an artbook in the pictures. That was the main reason for buying the limited edition. The artbook has artists like Changyang and Higga so... Yeah. The books sadly had no table of contents, so it took me quite a while to find certain scenes. Just to make sure everyone is clear with this, the Traditional Chinese version here is the revised edition that we're all reading right now, but it has the "papapa" that is no longer in the revised online version on JJWXC.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And this is the Simplified Chinese version that I ordered from Amazon. It actually arrived on Friday, but I didn't have time to share my happiness with you guys until today. I was pretty much satisfied with the posters and a certain GusuLan sect book. I haven't actually gone through the postscript written by MXTX yet.

[​IMG]
    Shitty quality pictures, but yeah. ^^

Also, I went through MXTX's weibo and found an online interview regarding her three novels, upcoming novel, and etc. Here's the link and hope you guys have fun going through it:
    https://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022:2309404218729826224658&extparam=lmid--4218729829580435&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035907302111&id=2309404218729826224658

I can't help you with the Traditional Chinese version since they're like... a rare item. It's hard to find the genuine books. I don't want to end up giving you a link that sells the fake copies. But with the Simplified Chinese version that's being released right now, you can buy it on Amazon or use a proxy like Superbuy to buy it.

Here's the link for the list of stores that MXTX listed for you to buy the Simplified Chinese version:
    https://m.weibo.cn/status/4313476996219890?

AI Xin, Sandu, zeromint and 16 others like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing both look so neat....... sweet!!! please some blessed peeps of God make the English translated novel into an official hard copy version and then take my money cause I'm buying them first thing...... *weeps in the corner for not knowing Chinese at all* lol just kidding

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m filled with jealousy :blobninja::blobsob:

20. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zeromint, Hana_rhea, Nyann and 5 others like this.