Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, can you give me links of online stores that sells GDC stickers [chibi ones the better:blobmelt:] and even posters? Thank you:aww: DsLGwc6VAAA8eqc.jpeg
    Sticker chibis like from minoru's Twitter? :aww:

Edit: I found this posters. Are there more of this?

Poke: @Fiorisi

zeromint, Hana_rhea, Heroine and 7 others like this.
  2. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.6846577.0.0.3ef4179cXVfWYs&id=578778563551&_u=&pvid=&scm=

Those are the only ones right now. But, since they are vol 2. There is the chance for new styles in the future!

3. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually got myself the Traditional Chinese version on my end at my local book store but not the limited edition, since I got into this fandom quite late to get it. I'm just happy either way to get my hands on a paper back copy of this novel since I'm a fan of it!. Mines don't have the art but it did have the post cards, but thanks for sharing this interesting info there!

5. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Yes please:aww:

EDIT: ^LIKE!!!!! *I have no more likes tbh

Hana_rhea, setsuna3025, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  7. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I just updated my post with the link. :sweating_profusely: lol. Looks like those have pre-orders out of stock, but they should get more in after.

LoveYou59seconds and nejvi like this.
  8. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay. I'll just wait :cookie:

setsuna3025, nejvi, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  9. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to order them, but I don't have a place to hang them that would be out of reach of my cat :blobconfounded:

10. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also joined the fandom pretty late, but I'm glad both of us managed to get the physical copies ^^

[​IMG]
    Anyway, this particular question from the MXTX interview is talking about the 3 gong/top/seme's techniques in bed. Basically, Hua Cheng [TGCF/HOB] is the best at the foreplay so him and Xie Lian are going to be fine. After Hua Cheng is Lan Zhan. He's like... the type that does his best, but it's okay because Wei Ying will teach him how. Last, but not least... is Luo BingHe from Scum Villain. Uh... Good luck to Shizun who needs to bear with him for a little more.

Based on MXTX's answer, I can just tell that WangXian is pretty much the experimental couple who tries out every kink known to exist or just make one up just to see if it's pleasurable.

Sandu, zeromint, Hana_rhea and 15 others like this.
  11. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh I'm crying :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Thank you for let me know the one of translation :blobsob::aww: If only Wei WuXian remember all the thing that LWJ done for him of his past life:blobtriumph::notlikeblob:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Question about ch.84, does WWX later know about the story of LWJ burrying LSZ under a pile of rabbits when he was young?

13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know, I don't think so, since it wasn't mentioned afterwards.

14. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowwwww :aww::aww: If only I can read Chinese :blobsob: BTW arts are so beautiful in that :blobicecreamlove: Half-naked Wei WuXian is so so sexy :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s too bad. I’d have like to see WWX tease LWJ about it

16. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 is out. :)

At the end of chapter 84 WWX and LZ heard LSZ talking to Wen Ning since they have acute hearing and got shocked. The conversation was about WWX planting a two year old child in the soil like a radish. Though LSZ continued to whisper I’m sure they heard with their acute hearing about LZ being similar to WWX and putting LSZ in a pile of rabbits when he was young.

@Sauling is right though, I don’t think anything more was mentioned about it in the rest of the novel. I guess everything else is fan based art and fan fiction.

17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Pokes~ @LoveYou59seconds & @StarSaber

Thanks for the merchs guys ❤❤ Finally added more to the Merch Section in the directory!

Question: Where do the announcements for the merch stuff come from? Is it from MXTX's account? If knew merchs come out or if they're sold out and will make more, where do they announce these stuff? I usually come across these in Twitter coincidently but by the time I do I get told by others, it's already sold out T^T

Hana_rhea, setsuna3025, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  18. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been thinking, Lan QiRen agreed to have LSZ adopted into the Lan clan as a direct disciple since his headband has the cloud pattern.

I’ve previously inquired and was told in these worlds when a clan is destroyed you kill every single person be it man, woman or child so that they do not seek revenge later. This is a practice I DESPISE but these worlds are what they are.

With that said, did LQR agree because LZ had been punished enough and likely another punishment of killing LSZ would have likely destroyed LZ. I wonder what LQR could have been thinking.

Hana_rhea, setsuna3025, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it would be nice but that's okay, because we at least got that scene where Weiying tease Lan Zhan when he found out about the money pouch haha

20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LQR knows that no matter how much he objects of the idea of adopting A-Yuan back then he knows Lan Zhan will still want to keep him so, he understand it is pointless to object further, it's like how LQR feels about Wei Ying being Lan Zhan's cultivation partner. He may not like it but he still will try to respect Lan Zhan's feelings and try to accept it for him because he still cares about Lan Zhan since he was the one who raised him all these years. And I don't think LQR is heartless.

With regards to how LQR added in the additional rule to the Gusu Lan rule, I felt like he only did it to spite Wei Ying? I don't think he really take that seriously nor does he think the young Gusu disciples take it seriously, otherwise they would have been punished every time they went close to Wei Ying let alone being allowed to go on case solving and night hunts with him. Personally I like to think that one day LQR will come to like Weiying as well because the idea or LQR not liking Weiying till the day he dies is just too sad IMO

For me though that all aside, I really love how Sizhui said that Lan Zhan is like a father figure to him and with references like this especially with how Sizhui feels the same for Wei Ying (the feeling that he gives off for Sizhui); it really emphasize the point that they're like a family :aww: